India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Bold Nandini emerging... (Page 2)

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

i hope she continues to stand up for herself. i hope she proves different from these other sacrificial women in these soaps. i can't stand when the women silently take all the crap thrown at them! i loooooooved when she told that dumb buddi off! i loved her dialogues. u go girl! Big smile pleeeeeez cv's, keep her strong and punish krishna. it's time for his life to be in ruins.

Edited by zaara10 - 03 January 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Davistephhh

JAN_SA Senior Member
JAN_SA
JAN_SA

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Well i certainly hope that nandini emerges a strong character, instead of a spineless weeping character who constantly cries over her fate.

Krushna is a disgusting pig and nandini should make his life miserable.

XennaKhan09 Newbie
XennaKhan09
XennaKhan09

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Prem you are a great actor.....................

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for the nice replies...I think its the right time to transform herself n fight against all odds so tht every girl can follow her path n be strong 
sukni85 Goldie
sukni85
sukni85

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
yes gud to see her being strong.. n dat it it ws unexpected 4 me how she told the truth to aayi.. very good... I thk Prem willl defo support her aft knowing the truth
Sakki
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I am liking a stronger Nandini too but she shouldn't be going through this suffering alone, she should tell someone about what Krishna is doing to her. I know she confided in her sister but I still think she should speak to someone, maybe her mother in law or more importantly Prem. Prem has a right to know what is going on, he has already suspected something is wrong but just doesn't know what it is.
kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

it's good to see that gradually nandini is emerging as bold, strong character. Instead of being shy, quiet girl who spents time making food in kitchen, she is finally trying to proof herself strong in society,                                                        
I hope after prem knows about her past, he will still support her
....this is the thing is bothering me.and i am confused.....after Prem knows the whole thing how would he react?  will he help Nandini or will misunderstand her?I hope he helps her and together they can fight ...Nandini is strong,fearless which is A+ point for her ..i wish all the girls in our society who is victim like Nandini ..they all become daring ,and open their mouth and fight ...Smile
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
its good to see nandini being stronger and reacting to krishna's evil crook words...esp in 7th Jan episode, when he tried to put her in weak situation after asking tht ques, I like how she reacted n then tht slap was mindblowing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index