Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya : Do you trust me? More than myself ... (Page 5)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
soooooooo soooooooooo sooooooooooooo
cute
awesome post dear!

i m ur biggest fan.........

u create such an illusion with ur post that it looks like evryting get simulated...

tccccc
byeeee
gd 9t...

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I found the episode superb. Dont know why? I think I was deeply absorbed in Abhiya. The way Abhay saw her ankle and said "Ye choti si chot hai? Tumhara anke sprain ho gaya hai. Now u cant walk. Main tumhe uthake le jata hoon." I found it's very cute. Though no emotional attachment still. I think I am behaving like Piya. A sweet gesture of Abhay and I am totally ga ga over him. The best scene was beside the pond when Abhay asked do u trust me and Piya said more than myself. Abhay today confessed in his mind that Piya broke all the wall he created around him. Abhay is gradually falling for Piya but dont know whether it's for the face. 

Precap : How sweet? The palace where Abhay doesn't want to go still goes there for Piya's pendant. And then we will see the fb.

P.S - I think they edited one scene. Will post in a new topic.

True. The slightest sign of kindness from Abhay shows him in a positive light and you forget how harsh he tries to be. Piya is seeping into his heart and that is what we need for Abhay to feel again. Smile
LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Poco ... I am honestly not a big fan of eyelocks ... but what I am is a BIGGGGGGG fan of your posts Big smile I surely missed reading your post on Saturday to "see" the episode with your eyes.Wonderful post, brilliant picturesque language and deep analysis ...

Re: today's episode - I agree with someone who said it was average. The ONLY thing I liked about today's episode was the moment where we got to know what was in Abhay's mind.

Re: Abhay - It is strangely exciting to see him fight his demons, struggle with his feelings, blow down and rebuild his defenses around a simple chit of a girl ... Let me just say I was both impressed and intrigued. His concern for Piya is as genuine as gold itself. If I were Piya, I would be curious as hell as well to find out the face behind that cold mask. Piya has no choice but to fall hook, line and sinker in love with her sailor ... Day Dreaming

Re: Piya - I am not sure I find Piya's dam(n)sel-in-distress act endearing ... what biz did she have getting stuck in the old musty fort in the first place? And the Kekta-ishtyle brainless heroinism that demands a knight in shining armor to come and save her over and over and over again is way too off-putting. I am getting slightly bored with the routine. Note to the CVs to kindly showcase Piya's true character apart from her penchant of getting in trouble. Atleast I'll be at mental peace that Abhay has not fallen in love with just a face.

Sayonara for now ... Happy New Year and cheers!

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 03 January 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugTheBlackJaguar

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
superb description. no words cn explain more b'fully than the way u hv done. Clap Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
omg loved ur writing telent man......u know u get increase my crazyness on epi.......i mean when i read ur analysis after da epi i was like  Silly Sillywat a definition of epi as usual.......Evil SmileLOL

abhiya made me goo goo over them more nd more wid their spechless chemistry nd u killed me wid ur post..........Hug

loved da whole epi full abiya today specially da passionate ankle fix scene awwwwwwwwwwDay Dreaming.....so romantic nd caring epiWink

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 04 January 2011 at 4:07am

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
hmmm it was sooo romantic

but even when d 3 dummbos were trying to mak pia sit in d jeep

she was not makin much efforts to free herself

Wink  but i loved when abhay said mere bina jeep me maat baithnaEmbarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

When Abhay asks Piya to trust him, and she tells him that she trusts him more than herself, you understand that just why you cannot take Piya away from Abhay?.just like you cannot take Abhay away from Metz.

Aww...that was beautifully written!! 

I found that scene when Abhay asks Piya if she trusts him to be so incredibly poignant and heart-warming. The ambience was definitely sort of poetic but what did it for me was how there existed not an ounce hesitation in Piya when she said she trusted him more than herself.

They are connecting in a way they don't even comprehend yet themselves. I like the way we get to peak inside the real Abhay and his thoughts. That constant struggle and fight inside of him that occcurs everytime Pia is around him. A thunderstorm is definitely brewing inside of Abhay, his heart cords are tugging him towards Piya and another part of him still embedded in Maitali's sorrow is tryng to envelop him into a cocoon  so tight trying not to let Piya affect him as much as she does.

- Soni

Edited by soni595 - 03 January 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index