Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya : Do you trust me? More than myself ... (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

todays epi was really  nice more then average abhay was asusual super awesome & abhiya were amazing
angad & tracker were shoo cute :)

Abhay is all superheroes rolled into one and Piya is , well, lucky? I don't know.I LOVE TrAngad though.Embarrassed

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Firstly, damn the 'like' button!Ouch Ouch Ouch
Well, as I said, Abhay does a good job of masking his emotions. He's vulnerable inside but that neither shows on his face nor in his actions. I will not like to say much about anything else because you've so beautifully explained everything that I need not and have nothing to add to it. I'll just like to comment on the scene when Abhay takes Pia's foot to dip in the water. We could all see the upheaval in his heart, the inner turmoil. He was reminding himself again and again that he must not lose his control, he must stay focussed. Pia could not see that because he refused to show that side of him to her. He was caring and gentle and angelic yet he was cold and distant at the same time. Emotions were warring inside him, yet, he was talking to her as normally as he could. He asked her if he she trusted him as if it was such a normal question, he asked that to any Tom-Dick-Harry person everyday. But that was not the case. He'd only asked this question to Pia. He's slowly getting drawn towards her. As you said, its difficult to understand whether its her or her face which affects him so much, but he's slowly developing a soft corner for Pia as well. Thats the reason he went to the palace, hopefully, to search for Pia's pendant. Why else would he go to a place which holds countless memories and echoes of broken dreams, which pierce his heart even today? He did it for Pia, not for a doppelganger. Hopefully, this soft corner will soon intensify into love. Pia will pull him out of his dark world and alleviate his pain. She will rounden the edges of his broken heart in a way that it won't hurt him any more. He'll be able to cherish his memories with Maithili with a new ray of hope, with Pia by his side. 
Sorry if I didn't make any sense. I was watching Jhalak side-by-side so couldn't really concentrateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyu

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

I was so impatiently waiting for your post Poca...
May I call you Poca?Embarrassed

As you rightly put, Abhay is still strongly bound to Maithili,
You can-not take him away from her,
inseparable as water from milk...(a lame comparison,i guess)
As he described in implied meanings in the Friday's epi,
she is an important part of his story,
and Piya is about to write a new chapter in it...
But it will take time...

So true, Minus the voice-over's, Abhay's face is so difficult to read,
His gentle concern for her,
The harsh reality of not seeing Maithili besides him,

The past engulfing the present,
Too Painful and heart-twisting...

And now waiting for the Saadiyo-Purani love story to unravel...
Vivian in White Day Dreaming

Loved your Post as always! Smile

Mugdha

You should call me Pocu, Mugz.Smile...sounds warm. Abhay feels strongly for Piya, no doubt but we have Metz' shadow looming large over him and it is natural. ...we can only hope that Abhay can dare to love again and Piya can reinstate his lost heart and faith.Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Love you PocoBig smile

OMG how come a drama queen like EK come with two not so dramatic chracters LOL

Awesome epi but the way you saw us the epi its heavenlyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

When I was watching the epi I thought I am in dreamland & poco ur post is like never come out from this dreamland,,,,,Help me for reality

Thank you for loving me.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile....i hope your dreamland never ends and you get it for real. Amen. God bless you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Todays epi was amazing. Abhay going crazy is an understatement though he hides his true feelings well while Piya on the other hand is baring all her emotions out there that poor Abhay doesn't know what to do with it.
Abhay has the magic touch and the way he flipped that car over is another. Wonder if he did all this in front of Piya as they didn't show Abhay bashing the hooligans

Yeah, Mango. Abhay mask his emotions very well and that is what drives Piya crazy.LOL...we are yet to know Piya's reaction over the upturned car. Wink
cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Okay Pocu Smile
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
edited my post..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index