Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya : Do you trust me? More than myself ... (Page 2)

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Love you PocoBig smile

OMG how come a drama queen like EK come with two not so dramatic chracters LOL

Awesome epi but the way you saw us the epi its heavenlyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

When I was watching the epi I thought I am in dreamland & poco ur post is like never come out from this dreamland,,,,,Help me for reality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
well yeah i figured that out ki she cudnt walk much..bt in dat case why leave her alone with 3 men..who looked dodgy!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Amazing as usual..you always put so calmly..what I'm never able to do without hyperventilating and going omggg abhay!! LOL  to do..lol...you're like Abhay...LOL Day Dreaming Tongue

I also liked TrAngad..really cute..why the sudden change of heart huh?? Wink LOL

I feel so sorry for the champooz..no don't get me wrong..I'm just wondering what will happen when they wake up..all alone in the jungle..with probably wolves around...the jeep is tehes mehes..woo...Evil Smile Wink ROFL ROFL

Megs. 

Lolz, Megs. No, i am not like Abhay, really. My favourite colour is pink and i am a circus in motion.LOL.....i guess one eye-lock changed the life of  TrAngad.Embarrassed... but they both are very cute. i like them. i will be glad if the champooz wake up the hungry teeth of the werewolves. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i read your OS and i found it profound and passionate. I will comment on it today. Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Todays epi was amazing. Abhay going crazy is an understatement though he hides his true feelings well while Piya on the other hand is baring all her emotions out there that poor Abhay doesn't know what to do with it.
Abhay has the magic touch and the way he flipped that car over is another. Wonder if he did all this in front of Piya as they didn't show Abhay bashing the hooligans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Lovely post Poco! :)

That pond scene was beautiful! True. Its so difficult to understand Abhay. Sometimes the voice-over dont even help. LOL 
But still it was great watching Abhay gently heal Pia's foot and the lovely BG music just added to the scene. Day Dreaming

The last scene with those rogues beated up and an overturned jeep with Abhay Pia standing beside like two lost kids was soo funny. LOLLOL

And yay cuz with Abhay going back alone in the palace, maybe finally we will be getting AM flashbacks!
Cant wait to see Abhay in white! :D

Yes, Anu. The pond scene was beautiful and the setting was perfect for the subtle but emotioanlly charged AbhIya scene. Gentle Abhay is just adorable.

Looking forward to the AMetz story now. Smile

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
reserved..will comment soon..ijust woke up from sleep.lol

------------- edited-------------
loved how you explained the abhay - piya scenes today....awsome post as usual...
first of all..OMG..wat did abhay do to those guys???????? poor things..LOL pata nahin tha kisse panga le rahe the....

abhay cool reaction and no drama is something tht makes me love him even more..i loved how he just didn't get so worried like any other hero would..and simply checked her ankle...i love how he handles everything...he figures out his priority so fast..he knew him carrying her was imp than her resisting for obvious reasons...
bt as the same time..it's irritating..cuz i never get him...you never know wat's goin on inside his head...only his loud thot helps...bt tht happens only sometimes..
one thing i figured today though...tht day wen abhay said piya or metz dono ek ho rahe hai mere dil main...so this dividing line is fading and abhay has not been able to stop it...i dunno if it's a good thing or not...
ya..tht pond scene was amazing...it showed abhay's feelings as well...without abahy realizing it..piya has already entered his heart..as he said she broke all walls tht he built up around him from centiries...bt tough to say is it piya or matz reflection..i simply loved how u illustrated the whole pond scene..
i feel piya really needs to know the truth asap..it's high time now tht she figures out about abhay himself and maithli...because piya will definitely name all these abhay's caring towards her as pyaar ke ehsaas...and before she reaches the extreme of tht she needs to figure out the truth...then abhay needs to see the extreme of piya's love tht depite all this...piya is still able to love him more than anything else...something tells me..creatives will show piya's love as much stronger than metz love...which is wat would surprise abhay..i may be wrong..just prediction...cuz i just dunno how abhay will be able to let go off maithli..accept piya..still keep metz in his heart and cherish her memory...i feel metz love was about divine love and devotion..and piya's love is fearless and with lots and lots of passion
and precap..did abhay go back to palace to get piya's lost neckalace or it's metz memories tht brought him back to the castle..the same castle..from where he ran away with the just sigh of it??????? 
looks like we are goin down the memory lane now..as per SBS...i really hope they show the full flashback story including how metz died and eveyrhing..at least in this week...i am simply getting impatience..lol...bt i sooo wanna know wat went soo wrong...can't wait already...
bt last scene was amazing today..i literally cracked up seeing those 3 idiots and their jeep flipped over...LOL

Edited by kiranni - 03 January 2011 at 10:03am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
unres'd Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Loved your post as alwaysThumbs Up
I just loved the Abhay-Pia scenes.You could how badly Abhay wanted to touch her near the pond but he stopped himself from doing so,maybe it's because he could not see Pia whose face resembles Maithili in pain,as in when he saw Pia's painful expression he might've felt that Maithili is in pain due to the resemblance and maybe that's why he wanted to get a little closer.Must've been tough for him to restrain himself.Anyway,love the way Abhay handled those cheapos!Clap

Aww.....the pre-cap really was touching since Abhay went back to the palace just to search for Pia's pendant(atleast I hope that's why he went back and not just to go back on a trip back to the 18th centuryConfused)

kinkidearTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index