Abhay-Piya : Do you trust me? More than myself ... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by matwamango

Todays epi was amazing. Abhay going crazy is an understatement though he hides his true feelings well while Piya on the other hand is baring all her emotions out there that poor Abhay doesn't know what to do with it.
Abhay has the magic touch and the way he flipped that car over is another. Wonder if he did all this in front of Piya as they didn't show Abhay bashing the hooligans

Yeah, Mango. Abhay mask his emotions very well and that is what drives Piya crazy.πŸ˜†...we are yet to know Piya's reaction over the upturned car. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shruthiR

Loved your post as alwaysπŸ‘πŸΌ
I just loved the Abhay-Pia scenes.You could how badly Abhay wanted to touch her near the pond but he stopped himself from doing so,maybe it's because he could not see Pia whose face resembles Maithili in pain,as in when he saw Pia's painful expression he might've felt that Maithili is in pain due to the resemblance and maybe that's why he wanted to get a little closer.Must've been tough for him to restrain himself.Anyway,love the way Abhay handled those cheapos!πŸ‘

Aww.....the pre-cap really was touching since Abhay went back to the palace just to search for Pia's pendant(atleast I hope that's why he went back and not just to go back on a trip back to the 18th centuryπŸ˜•)

Abhay is sure made of steel that is waiting to melt.πŸ˜†....it is tough to understand his emotions because he is hanging between Piya and Metz. Let's see. And i hope , like you that Abhay had a good reason to go back to the palace. 😳
I have edited my comment in 1st page.. πŸ€— πŸ€—
Awwwwwww I just luved AbhiYa today..
Misha Tracker Angad.. OMG this guys r too gud.. They symbolics the generation next.. N makes this fairytale cum forbidden luv story as a real life story..

Lovely post and very insightful

I dont know what is stronger Abhays love for maithali or Piyas love for Abhay.
I love Abhays attitude and over a period of 300 years he has learnt to control his emotions.But we will get to see them like an open book in the coming episodes with the flashback
Angad and Tracker were adorable
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoooooome post as usual dear......
loved it.....
today's epi. was really very nice...........
and especially the pond scene....just loved it to the core........
it was wonderfully picturised.........
and today we got lot of ABHIYA SCENES........
and i just loved all of them.......thanx to the cv's....
and ur analysis has made it more beautiful.......
eagerly waiting for 2morrow's epi.
thanx a ton for this........πŸ€—
take care.....

Thank you, Maya. AbhIya were adorable today and we got an insight into Abhay's psyche and the emotions that run inside him. Nice.😊
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Firstly, damn the 'like' button!  
Well, as I said, Abhay does a good job of masking his emotions. He's vulnerable inside but that neither shows on his face nor in his actions. I will not like to say much about anything else because you've so beautifully explained everything that I need not and have nothing to add to it. I'll just like to comment on the scene when Abhay takes Pia's foot to dip in the water. We could all see the upheaval in his heart, the inner turmoil. He was reminding himself again and again that he must not lose his control, he must stay focussed. Pia could not see that because he refused to show that side of him to her. He was caring and gentle and angelic yet he was cold and distant at the same time. Emotions were warring inside him, yet, he was talking to her as normally as he could. He asked her if he she trusted him as if it was such a normal question, he asked that to any Tom-Dick-Harry person everyday. But that was not the case. He'd only asked this question to Pia. He's slowly getting drawn towards her. As you said, its difficult to understand whether its her or her face which affects him so much, but he's slowly developing a soft corner for Pia as well. Thats the reason he went to the palace, hopefully, to search for Pia's pendant. Why else would he go to a place which holds countless memories and echoes of broken dreams, which pierce his heart even today? He did it for Pia, not for a doppelganger. Hopefully, this soft corner will soon intensify into love. Pia will pull him out of his dark world and alleviate his pain. She will rounden the edges of his broken heart in a way that it won't hurt him any more. He'll be able to cherish his memories with Maithili with a new ray of hope, with Pia by his side. 
Sorry if I didn't make any sense. I was watching Jhalak side-by-side so couldn't really concentrate😳

You made perfect sense and i totally second your POV of Abhay's emotions . Here's hoping that Abhay will dare to open his heart again and let Piya walk in because Piya has nowhere else to go. 😳
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Poca.. You always leave no point unsaid.. πŸ€—..
The episode was one in which anyone culd go ga-ga over..AbhiYa..!!
Abhay may be calm, stern, a person who alway follow his moral duty over his heart..!!
Abhay never says anything abt his wants ,his desires, never asks for anything,Abhay always manages to hides every bit of his emotions..shows a hateful sight of him.. but still Pia finds him everything..!!
Today.. It was only AbhiYa..
Pia trusts Abhay blindly.. Even if she gotta knew that he's not Human.. She'll still trust him..the same way she does now..
U were right.. Abhay is truely Pia's victim.. After Chaand n Haseena.. I found Abhay obeying Pia.. He had definatly sniffed into those goons eyeing on Pia.. But still he listen to her..told her to wait for him.. He feels affectionated towards Piya..worries abt her.. Abhay can't see her going weak..being hurt.. He'll fight with everyone who hurts her.. He won't even spare himself.. & i.e he always tries to apart him from her..for her betterment only..!! There's definatly a connection btw them..without donating his Blood into her veins..
I don't knw Hw much Abhay feels for Metz..but I knw one thing he still luv's her.. Though it always luk's lyk Abhay has saved Pia as he wuld save anyother girl in town..
But their's definatly more than what it seems..
Abhay going bak to the palace.. It's sight also makes him burst out.. Make a thousands of kilometers run..with the grief n pain tat he carries within.. But he did.. He did went bak in those memories for Piya..
I wuld just ask the same Question tat Pia is going to.. Why Abhay.. why did u went in search of her pendant..?? When u knw it's going to hurt u..more than it'll hurt Piya for not having her pendant..!!
I can predict tat when he return to the palaces his memories will regain life in the form of visualization.. Of his beloved Metz n Him .. It wuld be the same scene tat SBS showed us today.. Tomorrow again they'll convince us tat he is Maithili's Abhay..!! They'll show the brighter side of him.. The person who had no fear to show his emotions to the world.. The one who met a beautiful princess n had a happy go lucky kinda life..but life keeps on changing as earth takes up the rotations..n day has to end so, tat night can rise up in life..     

Nidzie, you write so well, sweetz.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....yes, Abhay-Piya have a solid connection that is just as strong as Abhay's love for Metz and that is what is tearing him apart. We can only hope that Abhay will love Piya because otherwise i don't know what that girl is going to do.
I found the episode superb. Dont know why? I think I was deeply absorbed in Abhiya. The way Abhay saw her ankle and said "Ye choti si chot hai? Tumhara anke sprain ho gaya hai. Now u cant walk. Main tumhe uthake le jata hoon." I found it's very cute. Though no emotional attachment still. I think I am behaving like Piya. A sweet gesture of Abhay and I am totally ga ga over him. The best scene was beside the pond when Abhay asked do u trust me and Piya said more than myself. Abhay today confessed in his mind that Piya broke all the wall he created around him. Abhay is gradually falling for Piya but dont know whether it's for the face. 

Precap : How sweet? The palace where Abhay doesn't want to go still goes there for Piya's pendant. And then we will see the fb.

P.S - I think they edited one scene. Will post in a new topic.
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Lovely post and very insightful

I dont know what is stronger Abhays love for maithali or Piyas love for Abhay.
I love Abhays attitude and over a period of 300 years he has learnt to control his emotions.But we will get to see them like an open book in the coming episodes with the flashback
Angad and Tracker were adorable

I feel Piya's love for Abhay is as strong as Abhay's love for Metz.He has burnt for centuries and feels nothing - so this surge of emotions that Abhay feels for Piya kills him inside even though we never see it on his face.
soooooooo soooooooooo sooooooooooooo
cute
awesome post dear!

i m ur biggest fan.........

u create such an illusion with ur post that it looks like evryting get simulated...

tccccc
byeeee
gd 9t...