Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya : Do you trust me? More than myself ...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay-Piya : Do you trust me? More than myself

Hey guys,

Okay – a pretty good episode , all in all. All about Abhay-Piya with Abhay's emotional restraint and Piya's emotional yearning.

No matter how many storms are raging inside Abhay , it never ever shows on his face and that is quite an achievement . Today was that day again – no matter what the situation , he thinks cool, he thinks rational and goes ahead and does the needful with just one action. Who needs drama? Who needs swearing and who needs raw emotions? Not Abhay Raichand.

Today, Piya twisted her ankle and she could barely walk. Her acting brave with Abhay did not help. He knew there was a problem with her – but without getting all nervy and mother hen blabbering , he coolly checked her ankle like a doctor would . Without hesitance , he told her that she couldn't walk , so he can pick her in his arms. He was fine with it and you would think that he would have picked Misha , Pancchi or Tracker in the same way. But it's when Piya said no , and reacted strongly – looking into his eyes that Abhay realized the impact of his proximity on Piya and what shivers he sends down  her spine. It was different with Piya , he understood. Even though fleetingly unsettled , he did his moral duty , kicking away the surge of emotions and picked her up in his arms.

Abhay didn't look at Piya much when he carried her in his arms but he knew that Piya was looking up at him as she looks at none other. No eye-locks , no going goo-goo over each-other but you could see how strongly Piya is bound to Abhay and just why she stepped back at Abhay's suggestion to pick her up.

The scene at the pond ( awesome job by the creatives , the lightmen and the director – it looked like paradise) reflected the inner turmoil of both Abhay-Piya.. more so, of Abhay. It is tough to tell even now whether it's Piya who is driving him crazy as he would like to believe or is it the glaring image of Metz that makes it both a torture and a pleasure to be next to her. Abhay's emotions are tough to comprehend in this scene. It is a tug of war inside him – between his softening heart for Piya and his touch with reality that she is neither Metz nor can they be together. His natural instinct to reach out and touch her is overruled by his mind… but when he has to reassure her that she will be fine, he gently caresses her cheek – there is a difference though. The touch of love and the touch of reassurance. The Abhay you see dealing with Piya so gently , calming her pain , assuring her that she is going to be okay, holding her foot delicately and telling her that he is going to make her injury okay, touching her cheek and hair like a healing angel, jerking her ankle back to normalcy in the kindest manner  – that is the Abhay Piya seeks. Not cold, not hurtful, not wicked – but the heroic angel she loves. When Abhay asks Piya to trust him, and she tells him that she trusts him more than herself, you understand that just why you cannot take Piya away from Abhay….just like you cannot take Abhay away from Metz.

I don't know how is Piya going to comprehend Abhay . The guy is next to impossible to read and you get help because you get to hear his voiceovers at least.

Last scene ? Well, I guess those three rogues will tie 'rakhis' to all the girls they come across again in their lives. They invited Abhay's wrath and they got it – simple. Piya should have kept her Balaji Heroine brains to herself and not sent Abhay to get water. Abhay must have wondered about her lack of  'girl's common sense' when she forced him to leave her alone with the three rats. Anyway , bad for the rats and their jeep since none of the mentioned appear anywhere near recovery. Now that Piya has seen closely what all Abhay can do beyond the limits of human power , you can hope that she will unravel Abhay's mystery this week.

It was both cute and amusing that Abhay-Piya were standing coolly like hitchhikers waiting for the bus as if nothing had happened. This is why I love this cool as a cucumber non-dramatic Abhay. The sight of the overturned jeep and the three champooz was hilarious.

PRECAP: Piya lost her beloved pendant and Abhay returned to the ruins of his Metz' home….maybe this the beginning of the unraveling of the AMetz saga.

P.S- Tracker –Misha-Angad were supercute. I love the cootchi-coo looks Tracker gives Angad. Kabir didn't have much to do today but am glad he is not bitter anymore.

Love and luck always, ❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so impatiently waiting for your post Poca...
May I call you Poca?😳

As you rightly put, Abhay is still strongly bound to Maithili,
You can-not take him away from her,
inseparable as water from milk...(a lame comparison,i guess)
As he described in implied meanings in the Friday's epi,
she is an important part of his story,
and Piya is about to write a new chapter in it...
But it will take time...

So true, Minus the voice-over's, Abhay's face is so difficult to read,
His gentle concern for her,
The harsh reality of not seeing Maithili besides him,

The past engulfing the present,
Too Painful and heart-twisting...

And now waiting for the Saadiyo-Purani love story to unravel...
Vivian in White 😍

Loved your Post as always! 😊

Mugdha

Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i noe right!!..the way she cud trust him..or rather the way abhay could pass on that positive trustworthy vibe to her..
i dunno..nt much to say here.since i found d episode quite average..

altho tracker n angad..super cute!

but yeah..certain flaws in d abhiya plot..why din abhay tell pia to come with him..when he din trust those 3 frogs!? and omg..what did he do to THAT  jeep🤣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing as usual..you always put so calmly..what I'm never able to do without hyperventilating and going omggg abhay!! 😆  to do..lol...you're like Abhay...😆 😍 😛

I also liked TrAngad..really cute..why the sudden change of heart huh?? 😉 😆

I feel so sorry for the champooz..no don't get me wrong..I'm just wondering what will happen when they wake up..all alone in the jungle..with probably wolves around...the jeep is tehes mehes..woo...😈 😉 🤣 🤣

Megs. 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poca.. You always leave no point unsaid.. 🤗..
The episode was one in which anyone culd go ga-ga over..AbhiYa..!!
Abhay may be calm, stern, a person who alway follow his moral duty over his heart..!!
Abhay never says anything abt his wants ,his desires, never asks for anything,Abhay always manages to hides every bit of his emotions..shows a hateful sight of him.. but still Pia finds him everything..!!
Today.. It was only AbhiYa..
Pia trusts Abhay blindly.. Even if she gotta knew that he's not Human.. She'll still trust him..the same way she does now..
U were right.. Abhay is truely Pia's victim.. After Chaand n Haseena.. I found Abhay obeying Pia.. He had definatly sniffed into those goons eyeing on Pia.. But still he listen to her..told her to wait for him.. He feels affectionated towards Piya..worries abt her.. Abhay can't see her going weak..being hurt.. He'll fight with everyone who hurts her.. He won't even spare himself.. & i.e he always tries to apart him from her..for her betterment only..!! There's definatly a connection btw them..without donating his Blood into her veins..
I don't knw Hw much Abhay feels for Metz..but I knw one thing he still luv's her.. Though it always luk's lyk Abhay has saved Pia as he wuld save anyother girl in town..
But their's definatly more than what it seems..
Abhay going bak to the palace.. It's sight also makes him burst out.. Make a thousands of kilometers run..with the grief n pain tat he carries within.. But he did.. He did went bak in those memories for Piya..
I wuld just ask the same Question tat Pia is going to.. Why Abhay.. why did u went in search of her pendant..?? When u knw it's going to hurt u..more than it'll hurt Piya for not having her pendant..!!
I can predict tat when he return to the palaces his memories will regain life in the form of visualization.. Of his beloved Metz n Him .. It wuld be the same scene tat SBS showed us today.. Tomorrow again they'll convince us tat he is Maithili's Abhay..!! They'll show the brighter side of him.. The person who had no fear to show his emotions to the world.. The one who met a beautiful princess n had a happy go lucky kinda life..but life keeps on changing as earth takes up the rotations..n day has to end so, tat night can rise up in life..     Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Poco! :)

That pond scene was beautiful! True. Its so difficult to understand Abhay. Sometimes the voice-over dont even help. 😆 
But still it was great watching Abhay gently heal Pia's foot and the lovely BG music just added to the scene. 😍

The last scene with those rogues beated up and an overturned jeep with Abhay Pia standing beside like two lost kids was soo funny. 😆😆

And yay cuz with Abhay going back alone in the palace, maybe finally we will be getting AM flashbacks!
Cant wait to see Abhay in white! :D
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
todays epi was really  nice more then average abhay was asusual super awesome & abhiya were amazing
angad & tracker were shoo cute :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

i noe right!!..the way she cud trust him..or rather the way abhay could pass on that positive trustworthy vibe to her..

i dunno..nt much to say here.since i found d episode quite average..

altho tracker n angad..super cute!

but yeah..certain flaws in d abhiya plot..why din abhay tell pia to come with him..when he din trust those 3 frogs!? and omg..what did he do to THAT  jeep🤣

The episode was average for sure, Cracko. Storywise , nothing much moved but Abhay-Piya scenes were powerpacked and had no association with the episode storywise.

Abhay didn't ask Piya to come with him because she could hardly walk and walking down the pond could have strained her ankle further. Medically, only that logic makes sense to me.😊

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Love you Poco😃

OMG how come a drama queen like EK come with two not so dramatic chracters 😆

Awesome epi but the way you saw us the epi its heavenly😍😍😍

When I was watching the epi I thought I am in dreamland & poco ur post is like never come out from this dreamland,,,,,Help me for reality
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well yeah i figured that out ki she cudnt walk much..bt in dat case why leave her alone with 3 men..who looked dodgy!