Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by neenu55

realy yaar
whenever i visits my brother
he starts his back ground music
kya hotiiiiii utttarrnnnnn

my hubby also gives company to my brother

i

so many are in the same boat neenu...........................even my husband does that especially when it is uttaran time to go on air.
hmm u ppl watch the whole show. then toh i understand why u r so frustrated
yaar tum log itne brave ho, i cant watch the whole serial, i finish it in 10 mins bas

Then what is the fun of dissecting a serial if you watch only the goody bits.Wink
that is the reason why i am so positive.TongueSmileSmile

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Hi Guys, my names Anju, 1 yr old member, but had not posted anything new in this.. Thought of sharing this with you all...  Kindly comment on your views........

Have seen this kind of similar serial 'storyline is'two sisters..one hates the other very much'and the other one is same as Iccha..Cruel one fakes pregnancy..and the other one becomes actually pregnant( I think dats going to happen with Iccha) Cruel one stuffs clothes and makes herself 9 mnths pregnant.. other one also fully pregnant. and gives birth to baby'in state of unconsciousness cruel one takes baby and keeps it by her side..thereby evryone believes dat kind ones baby has died 'same will happen with iccha tappu story..iccha will be considerd as inauspicious again by gunwanti'latertappu's play will come out.!!!!!!!!!!
wat do you all think about this...????????Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
well i think this might happen but i hate this track ...Ouch
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Hi Guys, my names Anju, 1 yr old member, but had not posted anything new in this.. Thought of sharing this with you all...  Kindly comment on your views........

Have seen this kind of similar serial 'storyline is'two sisters..one hates the other very much'and the other one is same as Iccha..Cruel one fakes pregnancy..and the other one becomes actually pregnant( I think dats going to happen with Iccha) Cruel one stuffs clothes and makes herself 9 mnths pregnant.. other one also fully pregnant. and gives birth to baby'in state of unconsciousness cruel one takes baby and keeps it by her side..thereby evryone believes dat kind ones baby has died 'same will happen with iccha tappu story..iccha will be considerd as inauspicious again by gunwanti'latertappu's play will come out.!!!!!!!!!!
wat do you all think about this...????????Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

This is quite scaryStern SmileLike others said this would have been possible if the hiatus was small Though here it's already 3 months.........Highly probable one is Taps blaming Ichcha for her miscarriage.......I hope even this doesn't happen and she's outta the house b4 that itself.........
Srsly hoping CVs don't take ideas from this showOuch
anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

realy yaar
whenever i visits my brother
he starts his back ground music
kya hotiiiiii utttarrnnnnn

my hubby also gives company to my brother

i
Even this is the case with me as well... I used to make fun of my Ma'in law for watching serials from 7 to 10. Now my Hubby makes fun of me because of being addict to uttaran .. I feel so embarrased to face my saasuma these daysEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... but still couldnt stop myself from watching this crap or  reading the daily updates or forums... Unhappy
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
if iccha does that i will kill
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

who , urselfTongueTongueTonguekiddingLOLLOL
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

HER!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLnot me...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

HER!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLnot me...
no i will protect her, i thought u liked icchaAngryAngry dont ever come near herAngryLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index