Uttaran
Uttaran

dDouble pregnancy..... (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Hi Guys, my names Anju, 1 yr old member, but had not posted anything new in this.. Thought of sharing this with you all...  Kindly comment on your views........

Have seen this kind of similar serial 'storyline is'two sisters..one hates the other very much'and the other one is same as Iccha..Cruel one fakes pregnancy..and the other one becomes actually pregnant( I think dats going to happen with Iccha) Cruel one stuffs clothes and makes herself 9 mnths pregnant.. other one also fully pregnant. and gives birth to baby'in state of unconsciousness cruel one takes baby and keeps it by her side..thereby evryone believes dat kind ones baby has died 'same will happen with iccha tappu story..iccha will be considerd as inauspicious again by gunwanti'latertappu's play will come out.!!!!!!!!!!
wat do you all think about this...????????Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Frankly, with this serial and the creativity shown so far, anything is possible

However, it is unlikely as far as I am concerned. Even the CV's will not make (Hopefully) that error.
If that happens then Colors will be the most Colorless channel for me.

Also, there are one or two characters who are already suspicious of what is happening amongst all the dedicated believers of lies................so for me, characters like Veer will be destroyed if that happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fantiny15

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

radashhermione8

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys, my names Anju, 1 yr old member, but had not posted anything new in this.. Thought of sharing this with you all...  Kindly comment on your views........

Have seen this kind of similar serial 'storyline is'two sisters..one hates the other very much'and the other one is same as Iccha..Cruel one fakes pregnancy..and the other one becomes actually pregnant( I think dats going to happen with Iccha) Cruel one stuffs clothes and makes herself 9 mnths pregnant.. other one also fully pregnant. and gives birth to baby'in state of unconsciousness cruel one takes baby and keeps it by her side..thereby evryone believes dat kind ones baby has died 'same will happen with iccha tappu story..iccha will be considerd as inauspicious again by gunwanti'latertappu's play will come out.!!!!!!!!!!

this is unlikely to happen as Taps is already 3 months preggy and Ichcha is not pregnant even now. If my memory serves me rite I do remember that story of 2 sisters in which the elder DIL (who happens to be younger sibling and the jealous one) starts her fake preggy act within the week of younger DIL's pregnancy so the baby swapping in that story was possible heere it is highly impossible as gap between 2 pregnancies is already more than 3months.

One likely scenario I can see is that Taps miscarriage drama throwing full blame on Ichcha thus Mai asking Ichcha to leave the house and Veer cannot 'coz of Dadajji's critical health. Ichcha in exile gives birth (a la Sita) with ammo's support and unknown to any1 incl Veer. Meanwhile Veer exposes Taps fake preggy&miscarriage drama Tapni out of the  2 havelis. Veer tries to locate Iccha but unsuccessful while Raghu rescues and marries Taps but stil Taps wants revenge against Veer. 

Leap happens.......................
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

this is unlikely to happen as Taps is already 3 months preggy and Ichcha is not pregnant even now. If my memory serves me rite I do remember that story of 2 sisters in which the elder DIL (who happens to be younger sibling and the jealous one) starts her fake preggy act within the week of younger DIL's pregnancy so the baby swapping in that story was possible heere it is highly impossible as gap between 2 pregnancies is already more than 3months.

One likely scenario I can see is that Taps miscarriage drama throwing full blame on Ichcha thus Mai asking Ichcha to leave the house and Veer cannot 'coz of Dadajji's critical health. Ichcha in exile gives birth (a la Sita) with ammo's support and unknown to any1 incl Veer. Meanwhile Veer exposes Taps fake preggy&miscarriage drama Tapni out of the  2 havelis. Veer tries to locate Iccha but unsuccessful while Raghu rescues and marries Taps but stil Taps wants revenge against Veer. 

oh no....only a death now shud separate Veecha..nothing else...
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

I wud prefer Raghu rescuing Ichcha and being with her through out her pregnancy n in the process falling in love with her... but finally Veer finds her n takes her and the child back home ... and they live happily ever after...
and Taps is either in the jail or a mental asylum....

FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I wud prefer Raghu rescuing Ichcha and being with her through out her pregnancy n in the process falling in love with her... but finally Veer finds her n takes her and the child back home ... and they live happily ever after...
and Taps is either in the jail or a mental asylum....

Hmmm..dont mind this idea....not bad...Smile
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
omg
so many stories
even my head also filled with so many stories
but all becoming negative
thats why login to forum
here also eveyones mind filled with ideas
i think most probably by the end of this uttaran
i will become mental

divy609intruderfast

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radash

I don't agree

BECAUSE HERE IF ICCHA IS PREGNAT THEN HER(ICCHE'S) BABY SHOULD COME 2-3 MONTH LATER THEN  TAPSAYA'S BABY SO, I DON'T THINK CV'S ARE THAT DUMB TO SHOW US THAT  BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TO GET "TRP HIGH"Wink

uttaran n logic never go hand in hand ppl, case is forgotten , doubt and fights in Divyas mind r created , taps who is away from her husband for more than 2months, become preggy ..... so on

kuch bhi ho saktha hai boss  after alll

ye hai Uttaran LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index