India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

dDouble pregnancy.....

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, my names Anju, 1 yr old member, but had not posted anything new in this.. Thought of sharing this with you all...  Kindly comment on your views........

Have seen this kind of similar serial …storyline is…two sisters..one hates the other very much…and the other one is same as Iccha..Cruel one fakes pregnancy..and the other one becomes actually pregnant( I think dats going to happen with Iccha) Cruel one stuffs clothes and makes herself 9 mnths pregnant.. other one also fully pregnant. and gives birth to baby…in state of unconsciousness cruel one takes baby and keeps it by her side..thereby evryone believes dat kind ones baby has died …same will happen with iccha tappu story..iccha will be considerd as inauspicious again by gunwanti…latertappu's play will come out.!!!!!!!!!!
wat do you all think about this...????????Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinvirammitturajuxavivillaanna44

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Hi Guys, my names Anju, 1 yr old member, but had not posted anything new in this.. Thought of sharing this with you all...  Kindly comment on your views........

Have seen this kind of similar serial 'storyline is'two sisters..one hates the other very much'and the other one is same as Iccha..Cruel one fakes pregnancy..and the other one becomes actually pregnant( I think dats going to happen with Iccha) Cruel one stuffs clothes and makes herself 9 mnths pregnant.. other one also fully pregnant. and gives birth to baby'in state of unconsciousness cruel one takes baby and keeps it by her side..thereby evryone believes dat kind ones baby has died 'same will happen with iccha tappu story..iccha will be considerd as inauspicious again by gunwanti'latertappu's play will come out.!!!!!!!!!!
wat do you all think about this...????????Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
ur creativity is unique , LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23shivani9tiny15

road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i also thinks the same
radash Senior Member
radash
radash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I don't agree

BECAUSE HERE IF ICCHA IS PREGNAT THEN HER(ICCHE'S) BABY SHOULD COME 2-3 MONTH LATER THEN  TAPSAYA'S BABY SO, I DON'T THINK CV'S ARE THAT DUMB TO SHOW US THAT  BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TO GET "TRP HIGH"Wink

Edited by radash - 03 January 2011 at 9:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanmistybluevm_2009big_vikrant_fanmitturajunavaneetadivy609shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
but i would also happens that iccha baby is a exceptional case and take birth after 6 monthsShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radashbig_vikrant_fan

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radash

I don't agree

BECAUSE HERE IF ICCHA IS PREGNAT THEN HER(ICCHE'S) BABY SHOULD COME 2-3 MONTH LATER THEN  TAPSAYA'S BABY SO, I DON'T THINK CV'S ARE THAT DUMB TO SHOW US THAT  BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN TO GET "TRP HIGH"Wink
you know what?????. Cv's of Uttaran could go to any extend ..  here they might even postpone Tapasya's due date of delivery till the date of Ichchas'sLOLLOLLOL    There r chances thatTapasya deliver after 11 to 12 months (if they can show Mai forgiving her son's murderer and pampering her why cant they show this?????) .. things might also be seen like Ichcha delivering  6 month baby who is 100% healthy Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roadradashbig_vikrant_fanviramLimitLessFan

radash Senior Member
radash
radash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Originally posted by radash

I don't agree

you know what?????. Cv's of Uttaran could go to any extend ..  here they might even postpone Tapasya's due date of delivery till the date of Ichchas'sLOLLOLLOL    There r chances thatTapasya deliver after 11 to 12 months (if they can show Mai forgiving her son's murderer and pampering her why cant they show this?????) .. things might also be seen like Ichcha delivering  6 month baby who is 100% healthy Wink

LETS JUST HOPE THAT ICCHE'S BABY DOES NOT HAVE MUSTACHE AND BEARD WHEN IT'S BORN LOL

Edited by radash - 03 January 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanviramcjs369

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL  Thats funny..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viram

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index