Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3 ARSH FF- A HOPE TO BE LOVED Updated on page 138 (Page 13)

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Welcome back dear....
RM r meant to be like this .They can't live without fighting.......Simultaneously love each other from all heart n soul...
AR ....my dream couple.Both r made in heaven....
song is cool.
Orkut Scraps - I Love You
thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Heyyy Ritu......

Love this one.....

vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey wil u update 2day

waitn eagerly 4 nxt parts

cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidu87

hey wil u update 2day

waitn eagerly 4 nxt parts

cont soon

no dear.....

will try to do in morning Insha allah
-BreezyGirl- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Ms.Muffin-

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy4KaSh

wow beautiful part !!! i hope they get married soon

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

PART 33:

Shilpa walks into Armaan's house silently.... She was excited as they were going for their wedding shopping today.... But as usual Armaan was buxy sleeping.... And she had to come to wake him even today.... As she walks in she sees Ananya and Billy having breakfast.....
Shilpa : Hi Uncle and Aunty.... Good morning....
Ananya: Hey Shilpa..... Dear how many times do i have to say call me mom now....
Billy : ( smiles) Yes Shilpa..... And call me Papa.... After all now you are going to be a part of the family.....
Shilpa : ( blush) Yes Papa.... as you two say.....
Ananya: Shilpa come and have breakfast na.....
Shilpa: No mom.... I have had breakfast.... Actually Armaan told we will go shopping today.... soo.....
Billy: Uhh Armaan...... Surely might be still sleeping as usual..... So u guys starting wedding preparations..... Why didint anyone tell me before...
Shilpa : Papa..... I thought Armaan would have told you.....
Billy : ( Sadly ) That would have happen if he talks to me right.... Still he havent forgiven me .... Anyways i am going to office.... You guys carry on bye......
Shilpa silently looks at him leave......
Ananya : ( Sadly ) Shilpa.... plssss do something.... I cant see Billy like this.... he really loves  Armaan.... And still waiting for a day he forgives me....Plsss Shilpa.... Talk to him about this.....
Shilpa: Dont worry mom..... I will talk to him about this as soon as possible.... I promise i will......
Ananya: ( smiles) Ok.... Now you go and meet Armaan.....
Shilpa : Ok mom..... Bye....

Armaan's room :

Shilpa quietly gets into the room which was dark.... The dim light which came through the curtains made her easy to see around.... As she gets in she notice Armaan sleeping on the bed.... Shilpa shakes her head and moves near him.... But soon stops as she clearly sees him..... Again he was without a shirt.... Nervousness starts to rise within her.... Shilpa tries to decide whether to wake him or not..... But atlast giving up she moves near the bed....
Shilpa : ( softly) Armaan.... get up plsss....
Armaan : ( in sleep) Uhhmm mmm...
Shilpa: Armaan plss.... Get up its late....
Armaan : ( sleepily ) What Shona..... Its Sunday let me sleep.....
Shilpa : Armaan.... Remember its you who made the plan of shopping....
Armaan : ( lazily ) Ok Shopping cancel.....
Shilpa : ( angrily ) Ok then.... Am going back home.....
Armaan : ( stops her ) Shona wait..... I was just joking.....
Shilpa : It was not funny......
Armaan : Ok chill.... Am sorry Shona... ofcourse we will go Shopping today.... But before that i want my breakfast....
Shilpa : ( innocently ) Breakfast is ready downstairs..... Get ready and lets go down....
Armaan : ( huskily) Shona.... I dont want that breakfats.... You know i want you as my breakfast.....
Shilpa : Armaan.... noooo
Armaan : ( smiles)  Arre say Armaan yes.....

Armaan moves his hands on her waist and pulls her upon him.... Shilpa nervously looks at him.... As she tries to move Armaan tightens his hold.... He starts to rub his nose on her cheek and trails it down to her neck..... Shilpa feels her heart beat rise.... She starts to get nervous under his touch..... Armaan proceeds and starts to move his hand on her back.....
Shilpa : ( nervously ) Armaan plsss....
Armaan : ( teasingly ) Plss what Shilpa....
Shilpa : ( Softly ) Plss dont do this....
Armaan moves his hand under her kurtha touching her skin.... Shilpa shivers a little as his hands made contact with her skin....
Shilpa : Armaan plss... no
Armaan igonres her and hides his face on her neck and rubs his lips on the spot.... For a moment Shilpa close her eyes.... But all of a sudden she starts to laugh.... Armaan moves back and look at her confused.....
Armaan : Shona why u laughing.... Dont tell me its a trick again....
Shilpa : ( laughs) No no.... Its just.... its your....
Armaan : ( irritatedly ) My what.....
Shilpa : Your beard..... Its tickles....
Armaan : ( sarcastically ) Nice way to say go and shave..... You always ruin my romance....
Shilpa : ( innocently ) What did i do.....
Armaan angrily gets up and moves into the washroom.... Shilpa just shakes her head smiling on his childishness.....

After sometime Armaan comes out of washroom with a mad face.... But soon his anger vanishes as he sees his clothes taken and kept on bed.... And breakfast on his table.... His frown turns into a smile.... He looks around as see Shilpa standing near the window.... He slowly moves to her and hugs her from behind....
Shilpa : So ur anger is gone....?
Armaan : ( smiles) You never let me be in anger for long time....
Shilpa: ( turns to him and touch his cheek ) So you shaved....
Armaan : ( grins ) Only for you.... So that you dont create anymore excuses.....
Shilpa : ( Moves away quickly ) You get ready soon and have breakfast.... am waiting downstairs come soon.....
Before Armaan could stop Shilpa runs out of the room smiling.....

In the mall :

Armaan : ( looks around weirdly ) Now i regret my idea..... Seriously shopping and me.....
Shilpa : ( softly ) Its ok we can go back if you want.... Anyways i am not much a shopping person.....
Armaan just stare at her astonished..... And shakes his head smiling.....
Armaan : ( holds her waist and whispers) You are too innocent Shona... You are ready to do watever i tell....
Shilpa: Becauxe you are the only one i have Armaan.....
Armaan : I will be always there for you Shona... OKK now forget this... Remember its our engagement day after tomorrow.... And i want you to get the best dress for the ceremony.... My angel....
Shilpa : ( blush ) Ok then..... Lets go.....

After an hour :

Armaan: ( tiredly ) Ohh man..... This is soo tiring... Anyways watelse to get.... My clothes are bought.... Engagement rings are bought.... Got ur jewelery.... ahhh one more thing is there.....
Shilpa : Armaan... now its enough na.... we have bought soo much....
Armaan : Ohh hello madam.... We havent got your engagement dress yet..... Now lets go and buy it......
Both enters into a large ladies boutique..... Shilpa looks around in awe..... The place was so wonderful.... And the dresses were even more beautiful.....
Armaan : (  whispers to her ) Choose watever you like..... Shona it doesn't mean you have to go for a simple one.... I want to see you in the most beautiful dress....
Shilpa shyly nods and starts to look on dresses..... Each dress was unique and lovely.... As She kept looking more she was getting more confused.... All of a sudden one dress get caught in her eye..... Shilpa looks at the dress with a smile.... It was beautiful..... But as she sees the price tag her smile turns into a frown.....
Armaan : So... do you like this dress Shona....
Shilpa : Yes but.... The price.... its too costly Armaan.....
Armaan : I told you to look for dresses..... Not the prices.....
Shilpa : ( protests ) But Armaan.....
Armaan : No buts... Just go and try this.....
Shilpa walks near the change room with the sales girl....
Sales girl : Mam you go inside and check.... I will wait here.....

Shilpa gives a nod and gets into the change room.... She puts on the dress and look in the mirror..... The dress was perfectly fit on her..... She tries to move the zip of the dress up.... But it gets stuck in between.... Shilpa tries her best to move it but it didint budge.... Atlast giving up she turns to see Armaan who stood leaning on the door with a smile....
Shilpa : ( nervously ) Armaan.... What are you doing here.... Where is the sales girl.....
Armaan : ( coolly ) Ohh She just went for some work.... You were taking soo long Shona.... soo i came to check on you.... Shona you are really looking hot like this.....
Shilpa : ( nervously ) Armaan plss.... go from here....

Armaan ignores her words and moves near her.... Shilpa starts to move back nervously.... But as she hit the wall she knew there is no escape now.... Armaan just make her turn and look at her back.... He moves his finger on her back and trails it on there.... Shilpa shivers with his touch...Armaan totally lost moves down and gives a light kiss on her back......Shilpa feels her heartbeat rise again..... But Armaan moves back and zip up her dress.... Shilpa slowly turns and sees him smiling.....
Armaan : You look perfect Shona.... even without any makeup.... I wish to get married right now.....
Shilpa : ( Shyly ) Armaan plss....
Armaan : ( teasingly ) Btw did you really thought i would have done something further right now.....
Shilpa : ( smiles ) No... I know you wont do anything like that....
Armaan : ( moves closer and whisper) You trust me soo much right....
Shilpa : ( nods) Yes i do......
Armaan with a smile moves down and to her lips and kiss her lovingly.... As he comes out of the kiss he whispers near her lips....
Armaan : Shona..... U know what.... You are just too good for me.... My angel.....

Tanhaiyyan Mehfil Bani
Tum Jo Milein Manzil Mili
Aisa Deewaana Hua Hain Yeh Dil
Aapke Pyaar Mein

Aapke Pyaar Mein

Tanhaiyyan Mehfil Bani
Aapke Pyaar Mein

Aapke Pyaar Mein

Tanhaiyyan Mehfil Bani
Aapke Pyaar Mein

Aapke Pyaar Mein

Mohabbat Hi Mohabbat Hain Mere Rubaroo
Tamanna Mein Nigahon Mein Hain Bas Tu Hi Tu

Bechaini Mein
Aahein Bharein
Rab Se Tujhe
Maanga Karein
[Aisa Deewaana Hua Hain Yeh Dil
Aapke Pyaar Mein]2

Na Subah Ki Khabar Hain Sanam
Na Shaam Ka Pata
Khyalon Mein Hain Chaaya Hua
Tumhaara Nasha

Hoo Deewangi Hain Iss Kadar
Mujhko Nahi Apni Khabar

[Aisa Deewana Hua Hain Yeh Dil
Aapke Pyaar Mein]2

PRECAP :

MAHA EPISODE .... !! 
Embarrassed

ARMAAN Forgives his dad....

ARSH ENGAGEMENT Embarrassed

NOTE: Okk Guys... plss do comment and give me your views..... Next is a Maha episode... Will try to bring it long LOL

Next update on Saturday Embarrassed Love u all......

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

godsakeDIMPLECOOLcrazyneha.0807scarce05kashifiedkashsimple_sweetOpTiMiStIc.cUtgudiyanrani143anum ghourinksweetgirlkarankideewanixniki4lifeJAZZ_ACUAsindukurdiyachillrasikdhara101ritu19qt4everAzmiisoniarahejajannat4everfrnd.of.frndzkshanikaabismazaman2000dmg_roks_antara_Afrin_mischiefmansibhartisweetanu2314illa8dhruvikaluvsKSGIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmKaShforever06-shamima-moonlight2630vidu87fri42911Shweta....SNazzz16Jenniferfan-wild--Prithi-tehzeebkhan-Im-Possible-AMMY12zhasan2lil_desi_goddesjanu1610Pumpkinnsammy4u-Jeny-KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatLaddoo.PhaddooNorzswetha10Meghzzhinal_maaneetnoseasyncdivkashfullbAkChOd.felicitysmoak.OkThanksBye

niki4life Senior Member
niki4life
niki4life

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
heyyy don't need to pm me
i already read
can't wait for the MAHA EPISODE =D

-Ms.Muffin-

shreyshrey Senior Member
shreyshrey
shreyshrey

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
hi ayesha di!

sorry coudnt reply to the other update....
i was a bit busy......

btw it was a great part!
cont soon...

love
shreya

-Ms.Muffin-

Go to top