Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

hey the part waz really nice n emotional.............armaan truly loves shilpa......... iz wat proved in this part............... anywaz pls continue soon .......... thanks for pm...........take care..........love aish.............

heyyy Aish.....

Thanxs for the comment 😳
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

simply amazing part..

beautifully written...

love the family bonding alot........

n all teasing armi.......

thnx for the pm..........

Heyyyyy Anu.....

thanxs for the comment 😳
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

PART 40 :

Shilpa slowly open her eyes and look around... Still it was early morning.... She turns and have a look at Ariya.... Shilpa slowly touch her forehead and feels the relief as the fever was low.... She again turn back at Armaan who was sleeping innocently... Slowly she starts to caress his face lovingly....
Armaan : ( sleepily ) Hmm... Keep doing that... i like it.....
Shilpa : ( gasps ) You are awake.... ??
Armaan : Yes.... And i want more....
Shilpa : ( blush ) Armaan.... We are not alone...
Armaan : ( sadly ) I know.... I was eagerly waiting for last night... but look what happened....
Shilpa stares at Armaan sadly... Without saying a word she turns the other side... Armaan looks at her surprised..... He slowly moves closer to her....
Armaan : ( Softly ) Shona..... what's wrong.... ?
Shilpa : Armaan.... I also didint want this... But Ariya got sick suddenly....
Armaan slowly turns her to him.......
Armaan : hey... Dont say that Shona.... I can never blame Ariya... It was just soo unexpected..... Dont take me wrong plss....
Shilpa : I am also sorry.... I know you love Ariya a lot....
Ariya : ( in a weak voice ) Uhh Didi......
Shilpa quickly turns at Ariya and hugs her....
Shilpa : ohh Aru... Didi was soo scared for you.... Dont worry you will get well soon.... Didi is with you....
Armaan : ( hugs both ) Include me too.... even i am with you sweetheart.....

After 4 days :

Four days passed in a blur.... And this Four days was the toughest for Armaan and Shilpa..... They had spent all their time in taking care of Ariya.... Shilpa was soo happy seeing Armaan's behavior.... Eventhough they didint get to spend anytime alone he didint complain... Infact he was soo caring towards Ariya..... Now she felt fortunate that she got a husband like Armaan.....

Keeping aside her thoughts Shilpa gets up from the bed lazily.... She looks at Armaan who was sleeping soundly.... Shilpa smiles and moves towards the cupboard.... She takes out a Sari and looks at it Shyly.... It was the first time she was going to wear a Saree.... But as Muskaan forced her to buy them she couldnt deny... Shilpa takes the Sari and walk into the washroom...

After 30 minutes Shilpa hears a knock on the washroom door.....
Armaan : Shona.... Come out sooon... I am getting late for office...
Shilpa : Uhh Armaan... give me 5 mins... plss wait....
Armaan keeps walking from one side to another impatiently.... Usually she would be fast... But today she was taking too much time ... he wondered why..... After sometime he hears the click of the knob... He turns to get the biggest shock in his life... There she stood draped in a Saree.... A red Saree with a small sleeve..... the Saree was perfectly fit on her... And she was looking deadly gorgeous in it.... Armaan keeps staring at her out of words... Shilpa notice his gaze and Starts to blush hard....
Shilpa : ( hesitantly ) Armaan.... I am looking good or not... I have worn this first time...
Without a word Armaan starts to move towards her.... Shilpa moves backward... As her back hits the Washroom door Armaan outs his hand on both sides blocking her way.....
Armaan : ( huskily ) Are you planning to kill me.... Do you know how sexy you are looking in Saree....
Shilpa : ( Shyly ) Armaan plsss......
Armaan bends and teasingly bites her earlobe......
Armaan : hereafter you have to wear Saree's..... You look soo beautiful...
Shilpa : Armaan let me go... I have to go down... And you are getting late...
Armaan : ( stops her ) I am not yet done.....
As Shilpa starts to move Armaan stops her and holds her tightly... For a second Shilpa stops struggling and looks at his eyes.... Those eyes always made her go crazy.... All she could see was immense love in them... Armaan slowly bends and captures her lips in a sweet kiss... He holds her bare waist and starts to caress it.... Shilpa moves her hands up to his neck and starts to caress his hair... Both totally lost in moment keeps kissing eachother lovingly... Suddenly Shilpa feels his fingers on the thread of her blouse.... She instantly moves away from him....
Armaan : ( annoyed ) Shona...... Why...... ??
Shilpa : ( runs out ) Sorry.... I have to  make breakfast.....Get ready and come downstairs.....

Breakfast table :

Armaan walks down and notice Shilpa feeding Ariya food. While Ananya was buxy on phone... He walks up to them with a smile and gives a kiss on Shilpa's cheek....
Shilpa : ( gasps ) Armaan.....
Armaan : What.... I was wishing goodmorning..... Hey Ariya baby... How do you feel now... ?
Ariya : ( happily ) Aru is great.....
Armaan eventually get involved talking with Ananya and Ariya... Shilpa  sees the opportunity and quickly moves to the kitchen.....

Armaan : Mom... I need to talk to u.... When is dad coming Btw
Ananya : What talk Armaan..... tell me.... Ohh ur dad.... He will come after 3 weeks....
Armaan : Ummm... Mom actually.....
Ananya : Armaan.... tell me nicely....
Armaan : ( whispers ) Mom... when will i get to go honeymoon....
Ananya stares at Armaan amused.... She did feel bad for his condition... But she makes a plan of teasing him....
Ananya : Wait until your dad comes.....
Armaan : ( shocked ) Mom..... Noooo way.....
Ananya :hhahah... Okk i will see....
Armaan : ( Kiss her cheek ) Love you Mom....

Armaan slowly sneaks into the kitchen and notice Shilpa buxy in her work.... He slowly moves to her and hug her from behind....
Shilpa : Armaan...... You scared me....
Armaan : Ohh really..... You are still trying to run away from me....
Shilpa : ( shyly ) No Armaan..... Nothing like that.....
Armaan : Shona..... Cant we spend time together now... Even Ariya is also fine now.....
Shilpa : Armaan.... Go to office.....
Armaan : ( moves away ) Ok fine.... You always send me away... Byeee...
Before Shilpa could stop Armaan walks out of the kitchen in Anger....

In night :

Armaan walks into the house and see it all dark.... Totally confused he looks at the time.... All have slept soo soon... Tiredly he walks up to his room and open the door to see Shilpa walking from one side to other....
Armaan : Shona.... what happened.... ?
Shilpa : ( blush ) Armaan.... Nothing....
Armaan : Shona... Actually i am sorry for today... i got angry....
Shilpa without replying turns other side blushing badly.... Armaan looks at her weirdly and moves infront of her...
Armaan : Whats going on..... you blushing.... Surely something has happened....
Shilpa shyly smiles and move towards the cupboard.... She takes out a envelop and hands into Armaan.....
Armaan looks at her confused and slowly opens the envelop..... He sees two tickets in it..... Tickets to lonavala.... Totally shocked he looks at Shilpa who looked at him Shyly......
Armaan : Ohh my god.... We are going on honeymoon.... I cant believe this..... Soo this is the reason why you were blushing.....
Shilpa : ( blush Hard ) Armaan......
Armaan : One minute..... Is Ariya coming with us...... ?
Shilpa : No she is not...... Ananya mom is taking Ariya with her to Simmi aunty's place.... She will look after her....
Armaan happily lifts Shilpa and swirls her...... Shilpa laughs seeing him get excited.... Armaan puts her down and stares at her happily.....
Armaan : Finally.....Am soo Happy..... Now you and me alone.... No one interfering......
Shilpa shyly starts to move away from him... but Armaan pulls her back and holds her tightly.....
Armaan : ( nuzzles her neck )   Not anymore Shona..... you run away every time... But not this time......
i soo cant wait for it....It will be only us.... Together.... All alone

Hmmmmm Mm…
Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas, Tu Agayi Mann Ko Ras Ras, Aab Tho...
Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas, Tu Agayi Mann Ko Ras Ras
Aab Tho Thu Aaja Pass Paaaas, Hain Guzaaarish
Hain Haal To Dil Ka Tang Tang, Thu Rang Ja Mere Rang Rang
Bas Chalna Mere Sang Sang, Hain Guzaaarish
Kehde Thu Han Tho Zindagi, Chainon Se Chhutke Hasegi
Moti Hunge Moti Rahon Meinnn, Yeh Yeh Yeh
Aab Tho Thu Aaja Pass Pas..., Hain Guzaaarish

Sheshe Ke Khwaab Lekke, Raaton Mein Chal Raha Hon
Takrana Jao Kahin...
Aasha Ki Lon Hain Roshan, Phir Bhi Toffan Ka Dhar Hain
Lon Bhuj Na Jaye Kahin...
Bas Eak Haan Ki Guzaarish, Phir Hogi Khusiyon Ki Baarish
Hmmm Mmm Mm Mmm Mmm Mm Mmm Hmmmmm Mm…
Oho Ohhhhhhhhhh Oho Ohhhhhhhhh..

Chanda Hain Aasman Hain, Aur Badal Bhee Gane Hain
Yeh Chandaaa Chup Jaye Na...
Tanhayi Das Rahin Hain, Aur Dhadkan Bad Rahi Hain
Eak Pal Bhi Chain Aaye Na...
Kaisi Aajab Dastaan Hain, Bheechainiyan Baas Yahan Hain Oh
Hain Haal Tho Dil Ka Thang Thang, Thu Rang Ja Mere Rang Rang
Bas Chalna Mere Sang Sang, Hain Guzaaarish
Kehde Thu Han Tho Zindagi, Chainon Se Chhutke Hasegi
Moti Hunge Moti Rahon Meinnn, Yeh Yeh Yeh
Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas..
Hmmm Mmm Mm Mmm Mmm Mm Mmm Hmmmmm Mm…
Oho Ohhhhhhhhhh Oho Ohhhhhhhhh..

PROMO :

Arsh Honeymoon 😳

Coming soooooooooon........................

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
Main Khud Ko Chupaao Kahan

NOTE : Guys plssss do give ur comments and views 😳
AbnerFernandes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing part am eagerly waiting for the next part
OpTiMiStIc.cUt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part :D:D
cant wait for next one :D:D
plzzzz update sooon na plzzz plzzzz :D
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update

loved it loadz

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing...

superb part...

loved ArSh n Aru alot...

thnx for the pm....

-shamima- thumbnail
Awe so sweet and armaan being pateint and taking care of ariya was so sweet and haha telling his mum that when can he go honeymoon so restless to spend time with his wife and awe they're going lonavla and shilpa so cute blushing and blushing anyways great update and ooh can't wait 😊
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHAOO AIISSHII!! Armaan is such  despo!! lol but kya kare shilpa mam ka assar jo hai!! really loved the update jaani!! But ifeel bad ofr Aru poor chickk wont be going to Lonavla!! But Finally ARmaan will recieve the much needed privacy and intimacy!!
arshluver_15 thumbnail
great part..........
cont soon
thanks for the pm
nruti