Originally posted by: sajniksgian

Hot hot Promo....

Update soon...

thank u dear
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rasikdhara101

oyeee...welcome back ! i misssedd you ! ill edit comments tomorrow....i promise....just remind me;] hahaha butt im soo happy ur backk !

hhehe okkie...

Thank u dear
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy4u

nice promo yaar

thank u dear
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_52

nice promo

Thank u dear.....
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash_laddoo.anu

ufff hot moments☺️
bhatakti atmu bhatakti atmu
jaldi jaldi shaadi karao arsh ki🤣
-bhootni ke

Boootni ke.... 😃 😆

Thank u love....
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

PART 35 :

Billy : Ananya... I have a very important meeting today.... So i will leave early.....
Armaan : ( walks downstairs ) Hey dad and mom.... Good morning....
Ananya : Armaan.... You woke up early.....
Billy : Am i dreaming.... You are ready soo early morning... I thought you never go to office before nine....
Armaan : ( smiles ) Some routines have to be changed...  Now i will also go with you in early morning....
Billy : ( teasingly ) Ohh i know... getting practiced for married life huh.... Well all the best in it.....
Ananya : Billy.... Dont tease my son.... Am soo proud of him... Am happy that he knows all this responsibilities.....
Billy : Okk Hurry up... we need to go fast.... I have a very important meeting today....

After bidding a bye to Ananya Armaan follows Billy to outside....
Billy : Ohh no... I forgot my file inside.... Wait i will be back....
As Billy walks away Armaan takes his phone and calls Shilpa....
Shilpa : Hii Armaan....
Armaan : ( worriedly ) Shona... Are you alright.....
SHilpa : ( softly ) yes.. I am fine....
Armaan : Why do i feel you are hiding something....
Shilpa : ( hesitantly ) Armaan... there is nothing like that... Just having a small headache.... Nothing to worry...
Armaan : ohh ok.... Plss take care of yourself.... I will call you when i reach office... love you.....

Armaan's cabin :

Armaan slowly walks in and notice Rahul doing some work.... Slowly he walks and takes his seat.....
Rahul : What the hell Armaan.... why did you make me come soo early... We could have come late right....
Armaan : BUt we have to start working early now...
Rahul : Oyye what's wrong with you.... why so down....
Armaan : No... I was just thinking about Shilpa....
Rahul : ( teasingly ) Ohh... So i bet Marriage plans are running on your mind... Have patience Armaan....
Armaan : ( disturbed ) Rahul plsss....
Rahul : What's wrong Armaan.... Tell me...
Armaan : I donno Rahul... I called Shilpa today... I felt like she was disturbed.... Something is bothering her....
Rahul : YOu are talking as if you have been grounded from calling her... Stupid just call her again and ask her....
Armaan nods and take his phone and dial Shilpa's number.... As she takes the call he hears a silent sob....
Armaan : ( worriedly ) Shona..... what's wrong.... why are you crying...
Shilpa : ( between sobs ) Armaan... Arya... She is....
Armaan : ( gets up ) Shona dont cry plss... wait am coming there now....
Rahul : Armaan... what happened.. ?
Armaan : I exactly donno ... She was crying and saying about Arya.... I need to go Rahul....
Rahul : Wait.... Should i come with you....
Armaan : ( stops him ) No Rahul.... You wait here.... Plss handle the work... I will be back soon... Bye....

Shilpa's house :

Shilpa looks at Arya with tears.... She knew it was coming... Seeing Arya crying badly made her heart pain... She was glad Arya was sleeping now... Shilpa bends down and gives a soft kiss on Arya's forehead.... Slowly she gets up and turns to see Armaan walking inside the room... Shilpa runs and hug him tightly.... Armaan tries to calm her.... He moves away lil and clears the tears from her eyes.....
Armaan : ( softly ) Shona.... What's wrong.... Plss tell me...
Shilpa : Armaan.... Its Arya.... She is....
Before she could complete they hear a loud shriek behind them... They turn to see Arya crying badly.... Armaan worriedly runs to her while Shilpa looks at her shocked..... A unknown fear started to raise in her heart.... She slowly moves close while Armaan kept trying to control Arya....
Armaan : ( hugs her tightly ) Sweetheart..... what's wrong....
Arya : ( cries loudly ) Mamaa......
Armaan : Mamma..... what about her baby....
Arya : ( shouts ) i want my mamma and papa....
Armaan : Baby plss... Calm down... plss tell me what's wrong.... Why are you crying like this today....
Armaan turns as he hear silent sobs behind him... He sees Shilpa crying looking at Arya.... It pained his heart to see them like that....
Armaan : Shona.... Atleast you dont cry... How can i calm her down if you keep crying....
Shilpa : But Armaan.... Arya....
Arya : ( shouts again ) Didi.... Bring mamma and Papa back... i want Mamma and Papa.....
Armaan : Plss tell me what's wrong.... ?
Shilpa : ( whispers) This date.... on this day Mamma and Papa died.... In the accident....
For sometime silence eloped between them.... Armaan didint know what to say... Now he understood how painful it will be for them... Arya's sobs subsided and she kept leaning on Armaan... Shilpa silently kept looking down.... Armaan gives a look at Arya... He had to calm her down first....
Armaan : ( softly ) Sweetheart... will you listen to me...
Arya slowly nods her head....
Armaan : If you cry and shout like this... Do you know how sad you Mamma and Papa will be.... They will also cry..., Do you want to see them sad....
Arya sadly shakes her head as a no....
Armaan : ( smiles ) So you should always smile.... And i am also with you right... Sooon you and Didi will move to my house... Then we will do lots and lots of fun... You will never feel lonely.....
Arya smiles widely and hugs him tightly....
Armaan : So sweetheart..... Will u cry now.... ?
Arya: No.... I love you baiyya....
Armaan : I love you too baby... Ok now go and watch cartoon.....

As Arya leaves Armaan turns to Shilpa.... he moves closer and cups her face....
Armaan : Are you okk now....
Shilpa : Yes..... Armaan.... what would i have done without you....
Armaan : You dont have to worry about it.... I am always there for you both... I wont let you both be ever sad....
Shilpa : ( hugs him ) I love you Armaan....
Armaan : ( nuzzles in her hair ) And i have to go office....
Shilpa moves away lil and look at him confused.....
Armaan : what yaar.... I came here leaving all my work... Soo i have to go right....
Shilpa : Ok.... You go to office.....
Armaan : I dont feel like going... But i do have lots of work to do...
Shilpa : Plss go office Armaan... We will meet later ok...
Armaan : okk I will leave now... I will call you ok...
Armaan gives a sweet kiss and walks out of the room while Shilpa keeps looking at his retreating back with a smile....

Armaan's office :

Rahul : Armaan... Both are still soo vulnerable... You have to be with them always and keep them happy...
Armaan : I know Rahul.... And i will always keep them Happy... But i do fear sometimes...
Rahul : Fear... what type of fear.... ?
Armaan : what if anything happens to me... They will be all alone...
Rahul : Armaan plss... Throw out the negative thoughts out of your mind.... Nothing will happen to you....
Armaan : ( smiles ) Bro.... Am missing Shilpa....
Rahul : Not again... Just now you met her...
Armaan : yes but we havent spent anytime alone.... I will have to meet her again....
Rahul : Ok bro... You keep planning a way to meet her... I need to go now... Bye....

Night .. Shilpa's house :

Shilpa walks out of the balcony and watch the rain with a smile... She starts to remember the moments she had with Armaan in rain.... She loved every moment.... And it made her blush everytime she remembered them....
Armaan : You look soo beautiful when you blush....
Startled Shilpa turns to see Armaan who stood leaning on the wall... He was totally drenched from rain... Shilpa tries to cover up her night dress... She cursed herself for wearing a revealing night gown... Armaan notice her nervousness and smiles... he moves closer to her....
Armaan : Dont worry.... You look hot in this dress...
Shilpa : ( blush ) Armaan plss... what are you doing here right now...
Armaan : ( moves closer) I was really missing you....
Shilpa : I also did miss you a lot Armaan....
Armaan : where is Arya....
Shilpa : ( moves inside) In her room.... sleeping....

Armaan holds her hand and pulls her towards him... Shilpa hardly hits on his chest...
Shilpa : ( gasps) You are cold Armaan.....
Armaan : ( hugs her tightly ) Yes i am cold....
Armaan starts to caress her waist... He moves lil away and starts to look at her lips.... Shilpa shudders as she sees him stare at her lips passionately.... Nervously she move her gaze down... But Armaan holds her hair firmly and pulls her face up to his level.... SHe again sees the desire in his eyes.... She feared she might loose herself to him... Armaan with a urgency moves to her lips and kiss her roughly.... Shilpa moans and holds him tightly.... Armaan deepens the kiss and moves his tongue  with hers in a rhythm... As they move out of the kiss Armaan trails his lips down to her collarbone... He gives a love bite which makes her moan in pain... But he licks off the same spot to calm her... Trailing his lips down more he moves the sleeve of her gown and nibbles her shoulders.... Shilpa arch back her head.... She tries to control herself from loosing in his passion.... All of a sudden she feels herself being lifted from the ground... Armaan slowly makes her lay and stares at her deeply.... A shiver runs down her spine to see the unknown passion in his eyes...
Shilpa : ( nervously ) Armaan  plss.... stop......
Armaan : ( whispers ) I love you Shona.... i really love you....

Armaan again starts to trail his lips down on her neck... Shilpa felt herself loosing the battle.... Armaan totally lost starts to move his hand under her night dress.... Shilpa gasps and hold his hand to stop him.... But Armaan slowly moved up the dress up to her stomach and trails his lips there... Shilpa begs him to stop but he was too lost in  her... Armaan gives a love bite on her navel... Shilpa shudders in pain and holds the pillow tightly.... Armaan keeps nibbling the same spot.... As Armaan starts to move up he hears her cry... This bring back his to the world.... He moves away and looks at her shocked.... Quickly he pulls the dress down and hugs her....
Armaan : Shona... I am sorry... i didint mean to....
Shilpa : ( clears the tears ) Armaan plss... go from here.
Armaan : Shona plss... I am sorry.... it wont happen again...
Shilpa : ( pleads) Armaan plsss.... plss go...
Armaan : Ok am going.... dont get tensed... Am sorry shona...

As Armaan leaves Shilpa lies down breathing hard.... She wondered what would have happened if she didint stop him....
Armaan slowly walks back to his car.... He knew he had done a big blunder.... He will have to make up it for her otherwise she will avoid him.... Armaan starts to think.... he have to do something soon... Suddenly a smile comes on his lips.... It was soo hard for him to be in control when he was with her.... Everything about her attracted him towards her... Everyday his love for her kept growing much bigger.... How he wanted to be with her all the time...
Armaan : Shilpa.... Now you have to be mine forever.... I cant stay away from you.... I want you forever.... To be mine forever.....

Zindagi do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki
Intezar kab tak hum karenge bhala
Tumhe pyaar kab tak na karenge bhala
Zindagi do pal ki

Dil mein tumhare chupa di hai maine toh apni yeh jaan
Ab tum hi isko sambhalo humain apna hosh kahan
Bekhudi do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki

Ek chota sa vaada is umar se zyada sachcha hain sanam
Har mod par saath iss liye rahete hain ab dono
Dosti do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki
Zindagi (zindagi) do pal ki (do pal ki)
Zindagi…..

Zindagi do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki
Zindagi do pal ki

Dil mein tumhare chupa di hai maine toh apni yeh jaan
Ab tum hi isko sambhalo humain apna hosh kahan
Bekhudi do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki

Ek chota sa vaada is umar se zyada sachcha hain sanam
Har mod par saath iss liye rahete hain ab dono
Dosti do pal ki, zindagi do pal ki
Zindagi (zindagi) do pal ki (do pal ki)
Zindagi…..

PRECAP :

Armaan talks to his dad about Marriage...

Wedding preparations...

NOTE : Plss do comment and give ur views... 😳