Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unnatia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on the new thread!! Update soon:)
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok as u all wanted a update am with a update..... But i donno how this part has come out... but promise to give more beautiful parts after this.....

PART 32:

Armaan lays down on the bed with a smile..... A smile of satisfaction was there on his lips.... He knew he did a good thing by proposing her... He even moved back to his house for her request..... He had hurt her badly from last 6 months... Still he couldnt forgive himself for that.... Armaan thinks to himself.... Shilpa.... YOu  dont know how grateful i am to have you back in my life.... You are my angel... And always will remain that.... My love for you keeps getting stronger everyday..... I love you soo much... I love you......

Armaan comes out of his thoughts as he hear his phone ring..... A smile forms in his lips as he sees the caller.....
Armaan : (  happily ) Shona..... I was just thinking about you only....
Shilpa : ( blush) Hi Armaan...... what were you thinking......?
Armaan: That i am so grateful to have you in my life.......
Shilpa: ( whispers) Armaan..... Even i am so grateful to have you in my life..... You have always been there for me....
Armaan : ( smiles) Just like the way you have been there with me....
Shilpa: Armaan...... Ariya has been missing you while day.....
Armaan : ( teasingly ) Why only Ariya..... Didint you miss me Shona....
Shilpa: ( blush) No..... Its not like that.... i have also missed u a lot... Afterall we havent seen you for 3 days....
Armaan: ( sadly) Oh Shona..... Am so Sorry.... U just wanted to sort out all work before Marriage...... Thats why only i went out of town.....
Shilpa:  ( smiles) You dont need to explain me.... I know you were buxy......
Armaan : Ok forget all this.... Shona i want to meet you.... I have missed you badly..... And i want something from you....
Shilpa: Armaan.... Its late now..... We can meet in morning na.... And what you want from me.....?
Armaan : ( teasingly) U know..... I want a kiss.....
Shilpa: Armaan.... You wont ever change.... hey can u hold.... Muskaan is calling me...
Shilpa: ( after sometime) Armaan......u there.....?
Armaan : Yes Shona.... You sound worried.... What happen.....?
Shilpa: ( worriedly) Its Muskaan and Rahul..... They had a fight.... I have to go now....
Armaan : Shona wait..... you get ready.... Am coming to pick you up....
Shilpa: Ok..... Come soon....

After 20 minutes :

Shilpa: ( runs towards Armaan ) Hi Armaan.... Okk lets go.....
Armaan : ( stops her) Shona...... Why you in such a hurry....
Shilpa: As if you donno..... What do you want now.....
Armaan : ( moves closer to her) The same thing which i was asking for sometime before.....
Shilpa : ( moves away ) Armaan plss.... Not now.....
Armaan :Ok..... Atleast give me a hug na.....
Shilpa stares at him for sometime....
Shilpa: ( hugs him) Armaan.... I am sorry.... I am just very much worried for Muskaan......
Armaan : ( Kiss on her forehead) Shona.... I do understand ok.... I know you were worried for her..... Ok now tell me when will i get the kiss.....
Shilpa: ( shakes her head) YOu are just impossible......
Armaan lets out a laugh and gets in the car.... And drives towards Rahul's place......

Rahul's House:

Rahul : ( irritatedly ) Muskaan.... Will you plss stop Shouting..... My ears hurt.....
Muskaan : ( angrily ) When i say something only your ears hurt.... I soo hate you Rahul.....
Armaan : ( walks in to the house) Yo Bro...... what's cooking between u two today.......
Rahul: What....... As if you donno we are fighting......
Armaan starts to laugh as he hears Rahul's comment..... But stops as he sees Muskaan glare at him.....
Muskaan : ( angrily ) What are you laughing at huh......
Shilpa : ( comes near Muskaan ) Muski...... Calm down.... Why are you both fighting......
Muskaan without a word moves to the sofa and starts to cry..... Shilpa keeps looking at her not knowing what to do..... Armaan quickly moves to Shilpa and hold her hand.....
Armaan : ( softly ) You didint answer me..... I want the kiss Shona.....
Shilpa just gives a angry look at him......
Armaan : ( innocently ) What..... I am just asking for a kiss right......
Before Shilpa could answer Muskaan call her... So Shilpa moves to her .... She tries to pacify Muskaan who kept crying without saying a word...... Armaan looks at Rahul who stood with a bechaara face..... He tries to control his laugh seeing Rahul's condition..... As Muskaan calms down Shilpa speaks to her.....
Shilpa: Muski..... All will be fine ok.... Wait i will get you water......

Shilpa moves into the kitchen to get some water.... As she starts to pour water she feels him hug her from behind......
Shilpa : ( gasps) Armaan...... what are you doing......
Armaan : ( nuzzles in her hair) Ohh i am just making up for the days i have missed you......
Shilpa: ( nervously ) Armaan plss.... Muski is waiting outside......
Armaan ignores her words and turns her towards him...... He puts his hands on her waist and lift her on to the counter..... Shilpa looks at him scared while Armaan laughs seeing her scared face...... He moves closer to her neck and blows some air...... And starts to gives kisses on her neck softly..... Shilpa gets lost in the moment and close her eyes.... Armaan hold her tightly.... He knew how badly he have missed her.... her touch..... Armaan starts to nibble her skin..... He then moves up towards her chin and kiss in the spot.... And starts to give feather light kisses on her face..... As he moved down to her lips he hears someone enter the kitchen......
Muskaan : here i am soo worried.... And you both are buxy romancing.....
Shilpa : ( moves away) Muski..... its not like that......
Muskaan : ( moves out of the kitchen ) No one loves me.....
Shilpa : ( sadly ) Armaan.... Plss you need to talk to Rahul about this.... we dont even know why they are fighting......
Armaan : Shona .... Dont worry,..... Ok lets go out.....

Shilpa : ( moves out near Muskaan ) Muski plsss....... Tell me what's wrong.... Why u both fighting.......
Muskaan : Why dont you ask this stupid Rahul....
Armaan : Rahul bro........ What's wrong......
Rahul : ( angrily ) I just aksed her a question.....  I didint meant to hurt her ok..... I was just shocked to listen what she told me....
Muskaan : ( crying ) Ohh really...... Why were you freaking out when i told you i am Pregnant......
Armaan and Shilpa looks at both of them fully shocked...... Muskaan was pregnant..... And they were fighting on that......
Shilpa: ( hugs Muskaan ) Muski....... I am sooo Happy...... You are gonna be a mommy...... You should be happy about it .... Not crying na......
Muskaan : Shilpu...... I am happy about it..... But this Rahul.... He is not happy at all
Rahul: Muskaan.... Its not like that i am not happy.... I am just.....
Muskaan : I dont want to talk to you ......
Armaan quietly moves near Rahul and puts a hand on his shoulder supportingly...... Rahul Sadly looks at Armaan.....
Rahul : Armaan.... Bro i donno what to do......
Armaan : Rahul...... What's wrong ..... You should be happy that she is pregnant right......
Rahul : Armaan.... Its not that i am not Happy..... Ofcourse  i am happy.... But a baby means such a big responsibility ..... I dont know whether i can handle it man......
Armaan : ( smiles) Rahul..... Why are you worrying uselessly...... Am sure you are gonna be a awesome dad...... And i know just like the responsibility of Marriage u will take this responsibility also easily..... And we are always with you right..... So chill bro.....
Rahul : ( smiles) Thanxs Armaan.... Thank you for being with me.... Ya i can face this if you guys are with me..... Ohh man lets go out.... Before a disaster comes i have to say sorry to Muskaan....
Armaan :( laughs) Ya lets go bro......

Rahul : ( moves near Muskaan ) Muskaan baby i am sorry.... Plss listen to me.....
Muskaan : ( moves his hand away ) I dont want to talk......
Rahul :Muskaan plss..... I was just lil shocked to hear the news.... Ofcourse i am very happy that you are pregnant..... Our baby is coming.... I love you Muskaan....
Muskaan :Rahul..... Are you telling truth......?
Rahul : ( hugs her) Ofcourse baby...... I love you.....

Shilpa looks at them happily in tears.... At first they were fighting..... And now lovingly hugging eachother..... Shilpa quickly moves out to the balcony.... Armaan follows her and moves close to her.....
Armaan : ( turns her to him ) Shona..... Why are you crying..... Are you not happy.....
Shilpa : ( clear her face) NO i am very happy.... Its just that i am soo happy that Muskaan is going to have a Baby..... Her dreams are coming true......
Armaan : ( moves closer to her and whisper) Shona..... Dont worry... You dreams also will come true..... We will also get married and.....
Shilpa: ( blushes ) Armaan plsss.....
Armaan : Listen na...... We will also have a baby..... A cute baby just like you.....
Shilpa starts to blush badly..... She tries to move away but Armaan pulls her back again.....
Armaan : Where are you going huh.... remember you have to give my kiss....
Shilpa: But Armaan......
Armaan without letting her complete moves down on her lips and kiss her lovingly.....Shilpa  also giving up moves her hand on his hair and starts to caress them.... Armaan holds her tightly and deepens the kiss .... Shilpa lets out a moan and respond back to him.... After sometime both come out of the kiss...... But Armaan again moves on to her lips and kiss her roughly while caressing her waist with his hands.....Shilpa again moans seeing his passion rise..... She quickly moves away breathing heavily..... trying to control herself..... Armaan spins her back to him and starts to caress her lips.....
Armaan : Am so sorry..... I think i have been too rough....
Shilpa: ( shyly ) I love you in everyway......
Armaan : ( teasingly) Ohh so you like it when i become too romantic.... Shona thats so good to hear.....
Shilpa: I really love it when you love me like this.... I feel so lucky Armaan... To be loved by you.....
Armaan : ( kiss on her forehead) I feel more lucky than you.... Cauxe even i love the way you show your love to me.... It makes my love more stronger Shona..... I can keep loving you like this my whole life.... My entire life just you... Only you.....

dil ke jahan mein
ek aag si lagi hain
ho dil ke jahan mein
ek aag si lagi hain
main hu tum ho ishq hain
tishngi hain
dilnashi - 6
dilnashi - 6
dil ke jahan mein
ek aag si lagi hain
main hu tum ho ishq hain
tishngi hain
dilnashi - 6
dilnashi - 6

bayan karu main kaise
jahaan sunau main kaise
tujhko dikhau kaise dhadkan ki
hulchul ko
maane na kehna mera
kaise sambhalu main is dil
paagal ko
tu mera armaaan
tu meri chahat
tu mera pyar hain
ishq ke toofan mein
ek aag si lagi ahin
main hu tum ho ishq hain
tishngi hain
dilnashi - 6
dilnashi - 6

tere hasin chehre pe
teri khuli jhulfo pe
teri zuki aankho pe
main pal pal marta hu
deewangi se jyada
dil ki lagi se jyada
is jindagi se jyada
ishq tujhse karta hu
tu meri khawhish
tu meri saansein
tu mera chain hain
jazbo ke makaam mein
ek aag si lagi ahin
main hu tum ho ishq hain
tishngi hain
dilnashi - 6
dilnashi - 6

NOTE : Okk guys so this was the part.... Plss do comment and give me your views....
Next update on thursday....😳

rasikdhara101 thumbnail
reserved...hahaha i got till thursday to edit =D
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey aish...great part..but bt thts nothing new to ur writing, is that?😆
      i loved the arsh teasing and the pregnancy part was described very cutely..
      i really love armaan's bonding W*H shilpa's sis
      plz get them married asapand do NOT bring ne drama or twist   in their marriage...thanx 4th pm sweety..tcz
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update.. muski preggy thts nice.. luved the naughty armaan..do continue soon
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congo shongo for reaching 3rd thread ji.....
Rahul muskan part was vry cute.....
Armaan is too naughty yaar.....even wn rm were fighting,usko kiss ki padi thi.....waiting for d next update aish.....
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great updt yaar
loved it
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1st of all congratulation on ur 3rd thread.......I think its the 1st ArSh ff which reached 3rd thread....👍🏼
and I hope ur hand is better now.......................
anyways coming to the part it was awesome as usual....................loved ArSh moments................
ye Arman vi na......kahi pe vi suru ho jati hain.......😉😆
and OMG Musky is pregnant................somehow I guessed that it is coming when muskan called Shilpa that RM are having a fight.....................
anyways cont soon and thanx for the pm...................
Afrin

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey the part waz g8t.......... muski iz preggers............dats gud...... n loved armaan n shilpa's moment............ their love iz just growing .......... its beautiful.......... anywaz pls continue soon............ thanks for pm............. take care.......love aish.........
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely part di!!
muski pregnat and arsh romance!
waitin for the next update!!

hw is ur hand di??
take care!!