Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 9)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

Here's the next update of this FF...will try to work on the other one and will soon update that one too!

But till then enjoy this!

Part 5A

It was only couple of seconds but time stood still for them because they didn't hear the loud applaud in the hall for them as soon as they were done. They just starred each other until...

Due to a loud bang out of no where, the spell was broken. Khanak realized her position and pushed Shaan back. The heat of her anger flare out of her nostrils. She stomped on his foot hard, "Take this Mr. Tinda! You deserve it for embarrassing me like that!"

Shaan yelped in pain. He looked down to see his best shoes ruined and then he looked up to see Khanak walking away from him. His anger shot up he muttered under his breath, "How Dare she! I'm going to get her for this."

He looked around to see people starring at the duo and wondering what is going on. He gave them the look and then ran out of there as quickly as he could after Khanak. On the way out, he heard some of the guys commenting how hot and exciting Khanak looked and how they would love to have someone like her dancing like that with them. He felt something inside and he almost took a u-turn to approach the guy who said this. He wanted to beat him up but then he thought otherwise. Upon reaching the outside door, he gave a sigh of relief. For a mere second he forgot about what just happened and then he remembered and his anger shot up again. He wondered where Khanak could've gone. He looked around the garden to get some clue as to where Khanak has run.

He was so angry at her that he didn't know what he wanted to do when he finds her. He looked hard enough and he saw the object of his desire sitting on a swing and swinging away easily. He muttered, "Look at her guts, while leaving me inside like that, the miss is enjoying the swing."

Khanak didn't hear Shaan approaching her until she felt a shadow blocking the moonlight. She looked up and boy she made a mistake because she saw a pair of most handsome eyes on the planet. The eyes had a unique glow to them that even in this dim light; they glowed to the perfect bronze color. At the moment, the blazing heat and moon's light added to the effect.

Shaan forced Khanak to stand up by pulling her up with such force. "HOW DARE YOU! How dare you stomp on my foot like that Ms. Karela! How dare you for leaving me like that behind?! How dare you to walk-out on me like that?! Don't you know who I am?! I'm the Great Shaantanu Khandelwal!"

"Oh for God's Sake get over yourself! You are not a Greek God that I have to know or worship you," Khanak freed herself from his grip easily and moved away to the fountain to calm her nerves before facing him again in another round.

"And what do you think you are? Aphrodite or something, who think she can do anything she wants and while still look pretty and innocent. You may fool others but not me, Katva Karela," Shaan challenged her to another verbal dual.

Khanak gave a sarcastic laugh, "Fool you? I don't need to fool you; you are born with that ability. You can be fooled by anyone as far as I can see. I pity you for the pain you have to go through every time trying to rake your brain to look smart."

"Is that the best you can come up with, Ms. Karela? As it is you sound like a Katva karela, you also look like one now," he took a step towards her, "you don't have what it takes to have a verbal dual with me. Just like the way you look small, you talk small too."

"Another go at trying to demeanor me," Khanak stepped toward him as well, "it is useless and pathetic the way you come up with something. But I have to give to you, Mr. 'Sweet' Tinda, you have the courage and the guts to keep coming back with an answer every time. You don't give up do you? Well it is rare thing coming from you."

Shaan was looking down on Khanak, overpowering her physically. Khanak looked like a hobbit compared to Shaan's well built body towering over her.

"I can say the same about you, Jhansi ki Rani. You know what you should be called? A female version of Aries, the God of war. You are nothing but trouble for me and others. But I do admire you for the same reason you admire me."

"OH so you noticed me? I thought you don't notice anyone other than those desi bimbos. They have nothing better to do than hang around you and shower their half-naked bodies. I pity them, honestly, that they have to put up with you," she looked hard into his eyes, "And you, sir, are like other shameless pigs ready to take in anyone they like with them."

Shaan's eyes were popping like anything but Khanak continued, "And to think that i danced with you was probably the biggest kachra I had to touch today," she poked him hard on the chest, "I resent myself for that. I will have to take a shower when I get home and rub myself all over to get rid of your touch..." Khanak made a fake-face.

"If I didn't know any better then I would say that you were jealous of all the attention I was giving those girls rather than you in there Ms. Karela. Aur jahan tak mere touch ki baat hai then I would say that you want to be touched by my and your body is reacting to that. You want me to touch you like again or maybe even more. You are not accepting the fact that you liked it and want more of me," Shaan gave her the best smile.

"YOU...!" before she can come up with anything, Khanak found her lips being crushed with Shaan's lips. She was caught off-guard by Shaan and shocked out of her wits. The kiss was only a milli-second, but it felt like forever to an onlooker.

Khanak pushed him hard, breaking the contact. She was horrified with his act. Her breathing was short and husky. She was dazed for a moment, "OH YOU...!" She didn't complete her sentence and grabbed Shaan towards her and initiated the kiss again. This time Shaan was caught off guard. The kiss was longer than the last time.

They released each other and then were back again. It went on for another few seconds and then at last...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

christmasshonaisangitasenguptasweetsutek.krithikaangel_9-shamima-iluvmanar-Ray-priya_cool_123FanaahtofeeeesMFRanjiniRB81PhoenixRadaradventure_gurl.-BalleBalle-.bones88shanakyasharan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
oh...Rooj....mmuaahhhh.....itni jaldi...yeh dono to bohot hi fast hai....LOL....it's awesum yaar....waiting 4 ur next update....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
haila!! Read the last two parts bck to bck and god!! was it goood?! Awesomeness dearClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@ Naveen: thanks yaar...im glad u liked them...next update won't be quick coz i gotta make adjustments

@vats: kaisa laga mera hot Tango dance on shanak?BlushingROFL Pepper jaisa Hot?ROFL kuch thoughts aye?ROFL

NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Naveen: thanks yaar...im glad u liked them...next update won't be quick coz i gotta make adjustments

@vats: kaisa laga mera hot Tango dance on shanak?BlushingROFL Pepper jaisa Hot?ROFL kuch thoughts aye?ROFL

Are you trained in Tango or sthing?
You asking me for thoughts??ROFL I love the song Sway as it is..ab toh mann mein tango hoga whenever i;ll be listening to itROFL
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Are you trained in Tango or sthing?  funny u shud ask that and im lettn everyone assume it too im not a trained dancer in tango but I do know a bit coz i learned it a bitROFL i couldn't help it on that partROFL
You asking me for thoughts??ROFL I love the song Sway as it is..ab toh mann mein tango hoga whenever i;ll be listening to itROFL

I figured for this FF, the Pussycat version was the best option...if u listen to it, the song itself is just amazing!ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Are you trained in Tango or sthing?  funny u shud ask that and im lettn everyone assume it too im not a trained dancer in tango but I do know a bit coz i learned it a bitROFL i couldn't help it on that partROFL

I figured for this FF, the Pussycat version was the best option...if u listen to it, the song itself is just amazing!ROFLROFL

@bold: tu pagal hai!! you know that right?

and as for the song, ive heard the pcd version only...and i like it a lot coz my sister danced on it at her college fest so...I like itBig smile

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

@bold: tu pagal hai!! you know that right?ROFL hahahaha i know im crazy par kya karon...

and as for the song, ive heard the pcd version only...and i like it a lot coz my sister danced on it at her college fest so...I like itBig smile there are other versions too...but the original one is a bit slow and different and sung by a guy...i forgot his name...i like this version too

NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top