Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 7)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Exicilient writen rooj  LOL  all scene are amazing and sam khanak  conversation was superb and  stage scene for tongo and dilogue also superbClap i am waiting next part when shaan and khanak have dance together and their conversation.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
You shud be posting now...!
Warna m coming to your house abhi to know what happened next !! Hehehe!!

And do update Innocent Vixen too !

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

You shud be posting now...!
Warna m coming to your house abhi to know what happened next !! Hehehe!!

And do update Innocent Vixen too !

don't worry ill post both today and am working on Innocent Vixen right now
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ok Guys,

I know many of you are disappointed in no Shanak scenes today but don't be I have one here today...

Just wanted to let you know that in my this FF Khanak is a tease and she is also spicy, not ur Khanak from T.V. so keep that in mind when you are reading the following part. 

and the italicized part is the song!

Enjoy!

Rooj

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4B

Sway- Pussycat Dolls

As the song started, Shaan pulled her abruptly toward him, surprising her. He straightened her parallel to his dancing pose. As he placed his arms roughly yet gently at her lower back, "I hope you are good at this and wouldn't make me look bad. I don't like to be made fun of especially with a thing like you," Shaan minced bitter-sweetly.

He began to lead. They danced in circle like ballroom dancers. Everyone's eyes were on them, especially Dadi and Madhavi's. They were looking intensely and their mind had begun to race to all the possibilities of how this could mean something new and good in Shaan's life.

Ah, Oh, Ah…
Tu tu tut tururu tut tu tut…

Shaan stepped back with his right foot and Khanak followed with her left. They didn't break any eye contact.

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

He held her out and reeled her back in. They danced in circle again like two doves flying smoothly in the air but yet enjoying the flight. They challenged each other with swift moves, their hips moving passionately against each other. There was no space left between them. Shaan stared in Khanak's eyes before twirling her out and back again.

As Khanak came back in his arms, her hands reach up in his hair and pulled at him roughly, "Don't worry Mr. I'm-too-cool-for-you, you will be eating your own words by the end of the day today and plus you should worry about yourself because what will happen when you end up messing it up?" Khanak smiled sarcastically, showing her pearly teeth.

Shaan returned her smile the same manner and drew her even closer, "We'll see who will eat whose words," he continued to dance in close proximity as the song played on.

Like a flower bending in the breeze

Shaan bent Khanak beneath his intense gaze and followed on top of her.

Bend with me, sway with ease

He abruptly brought her up and brought her close. She slid her hands lower down to his spine, following its path. She gave a satisfied smile when she saw the desired effect on Shaan.

When we dance you have a way with me

He twirled her out and brought her back in but this time almost closer to his face; he did a complete giro with her more than once. They gazed intensely in each other eyes; their bodies were touching each others in close proximity that you could see their intensity and passionately emitted heat coming out of them. Shaan brought Khanak's arms upwards and then followed down their path down to her head and with a swift moment turned her around to her back touching his front.

Stay with me, sway with me

Khanak closed her eyes and moved with Shaan. Shaan closed his eyes too but not before sneaking a look at Khanak's face with pleasure. He nuzzled her neck and swayed his hips along with hers. He was enjoying his affect on her. Khanak shivered with delight upon this action.
People around them were watching them closely and following their each step. To them it seemed that they were intruding their private dance. It was a shock and entertainment at the same time to watch such great magic happening in front of them.

Other dancers may be on the floor

Shaan turned her around once again facing him. They did an ocho, a figure-8 traced by the follower's feet when moving forward or backward, while starring each other. Shaan commented without breaking his gaze from her, "Enjoying?" Khanak gave him a winner smile. "Oh so Miss. Karela thinks this is nothing?"

Dear, but my eyes will see only you

Shaan smiled at her amusedly and then with a swift jerk pushed her away from him and brought her back and then in nano seconds dragged her across the dance floor performing an arrastre

Only you have that magic technique

Shaan brought her back again and then did the basic steps of ocho, walks, and salida simple.

When we sway I go weak

At the last part of the verse 'weak', Shaan twirled Khanak in a half grio twice and brought her face close. He performed a volcada, which is rotating her around her axis, while her axis is tilted towards him, causing her to "capsize" making the free leg "spill" tracing a figure on the floor.
By this time, Shaan and Khanak were so engrossed in the dancing that they were oblivious to the people around them. They didn't catch anything that others were saying in the quite room.

Madhavi and Dadi gulped with the way Shaan was moving Khanak with him and Khanak matching his steps. Dadi comments, "Bahu, Is it just me or is it getting really hot in here? I think I need some fresh air."

"Arre maaji, kya keh rahi ho app. It is just getting better and you want to step out to get some fresh air? I am so liking this match, it is made in heaven and I hope this dance never ends," Madhavi was so excited that finally someone is made for her Shaan and she was paying close attention to their dance.

Gopi and Akshay were as appalled as anyone and were feeling hot themselves that they got closer to each other in shock and held on to each other's hand.

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Khanak whispered, "Mr. Tinda, I must admit you are good but can you take more or is this enough for you and your age to handle?"

Shaan crushed her body with his closer and his hand sneaked up in her hair and with swift handy work, let open her hair. He caressed her with his one hand, while his other one followed her arm down to her waist. He stopped above her hips while his other hand joined him there. He gave her a satisfactory half smile and then picked her up. Khanak was caught unaware but she didn't give up and followed his lead. He turned her around, twirled her out and back. They were cheek to cheek now.

Sway me, take me

They did a barrida here, which is Shaan sweeped Khanak's foot and displaced it along the floor.

Thrill me, hold me

A gancho was next, which is Khanak hooked his legs around Shaan's legs.

Bend me, ease me

A sacada here where Shaan displaced Khanak's unweighted leg.

You have a way with me

A lapis here where Shaan traced Khanak's curved figures.

Sway (sway)

Shaan and Khanak were not losing any eye contact. They didn't leave any space between. They made sure that the other will suffer in the next step and tried to out-win the other but it seemed the more they challenged each other the more passionate it became. Their breathing was ragged but they were not tired. They enjoyed each other at every move. At one time it would be Khanak who'd be playing the challenge game or at other time it would be Shaan. Both were equally matched or so it seemed to others but Shaan and Khanak missed that because they were too busy trying to insult the other.

Other dancers may be on the floor

Khanak did a full giro, a turn, and then performed a molinette, which is that Khanak as a turning figure followed around Shaan.

Dear, but my eyes will see only you

While performing molinette, Khanak's hands were roaming around Shaan's upper chest and then around the back, across the torso. She followed the same path and then came back to his front.

Only you have that magic technique

Her hands sneaked up in his hair again. She flirted with him by moving her hips around him in a very sexy manner like are around a pole and dancing around it. Shaan gulped as the perspiration appeared on his forehead. His body became rigid and his hands curled into fists. His insides were burning and his stomach began to perform summersault flips.

When we sway I go weak

Like a good dancer Shaan broke the magic spell and scooped her up and began to lead again in the same flirting manner. And this time was Khanak's turn to feel uncomfortable and be shock.

I go weak

The rest of the dance followed the same manner with Shaan and Khanak flirting shamelessly.

They performed the same steps but spiced it up each time because both wanted to out done the other but failed miserably.

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Sway me
Sway me
Sway me now

They ended the dance with Khanak running to Shaan and him picking her up and twirling her around gently. He brought her slowly down close to his body and then starred in her eyes intensely. Both were breathing really hard but they were not letting each other go. Khanak's hand went up in his hair and Shaan's sneaked down to her waist. He brought her close and whispered with half smile, "So Ms. Karela, how did I do?" Khanak just smiled in return and didn't let go.

It was only couple of seconds but time stood still for them because they didn't hear the loud applaud in the hall for them as soon as they were done. They just starred each other until…

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

christmaswel1111shonaisangitasenguptaangel_9sweetsute.Rupali.k.krithika-shamima-iluvmanarRB81PhoenixRadarOlicityFantofeeeesFanaahadventure_gurlkubareThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-shanakyasharan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
oh...Rooj...it's just 2 wow....i was really imagining their dance...it'll be a pleasure 2 see this.....and waiting 4 ur next update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloverooj-i

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
wow rooj  i was about to log off but came to read ur ff u seem to be a good dancer ur self i guess...
u have mentioend their steps with so much details and  the song as well.

..very good yaar. keep it up..(karela/tinda  donon sabji milne lage hain ..shayad..)

iluvmanarrooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
Hey I just caught this! I totally imagined the whole story till now with KT and YM in my head.Awesome woman!
Oh and I love Daadi and Madhavi conspiring to get them together=D

Edited by -SYS- - 08 January 2011 at 11:23am

iluvmanarrooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
it was apleasure sweety very well written oh yeh sacchi main kon nahi hota..............................very good dear very good loved it all parts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

Go to top