Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 5)

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
lovely update dear... lets see what the tinda and karela r upto next.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
it's awesome yaar...luvved it....

rooj-i

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
rooj I don't know how I missed this FF... OMGGGG I just loveeed itHugHugHugHugHug  the names tinda and karela sooo apt for shanakLOLEmbarrassed... after innocent vixen this is my next fav FF.. plzzz update soonBig smile

rooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Rooj darling watched both the parts and loved them....LOLLOLLOL And I bet the girl in pink is....LOLLOLLOLLOL

And when are you updating the other FF???

rooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
loved it rooj awsome i reasd all 3 part at once nice start............................and khanak and shaans dialog awsome yaar cant wait for the next part yaar...........................jaldi kar warna us tamATER ki tarah tuje pich ka dungi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzClap

rooj-i

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Awesome update roojLOLAll dilogue  bitween mr. tinda and  ms karelal are amezing and  good  idea like  Tind mobile and karela juice &  tenis match are awesome LOL looking forword  to see sam angagement and again tinda karela  meeting.Hug

rooj-i

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
nice post rooj..
and espaciallly the name tinda and karela... ha ha

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Since KT is back here's an update for this FF and the second will be up by tomorrow night! (India's time) sorry!!! bout that one!

Enjoy!
Rooj

--------------------------------------

Part 4A

Sam's engagement:
"Who's that girl in pink dress?" Shaan asked Duck dreamily.

Duck looked at the girl, whose back was facing Shaan, he couldn't recognize her midst many other woman but when she turned towards the stairs, he caught a glimpse of her before she disappeared again behind the stairs leading to Sam's room. Duck was amused with Shaan's interest in Khanak. Duck knows that Shaan was a complete opposite to what Khanak is and that is why he commented, "She is way out of your league buddy."

Shaan was still starring in the direction, where the lady in pink disappeared to. Shaan didn't catch any glimpse of Khanak to recognize her as his recent subject being talked about at home but Akshay didn't fail to notice and was more than amuse to see what is going to happen next. Shaan's trance was broken when Duck hit on the back and repeated his statement.

"And why is that Duck? I mean no girl is out of Shaantanu Khandelwal's league, so what makes her someone special?"

Duck shook his head on this friend's little way of joking yet at the same time being conceited. "Oh Shaan, when will you learn that you are not the talk of the town all the time. Some girls are not like the kind of bimbos you date or who are interested in you."

" Duck," Shaan put his hand around Duck's shoulders and took him toward the bar, "why do you always get jealous that I am more good looking than you and your girls come after me all the time?" Shaan laughed heartily after Duck gave him an amused scowl. "No seriously who is that girl? I mean is she a friend of yours whom you kept away from me for the sake of losing her too?"

Duck hit Shaan playfully, "You know Shaan you are one conceited man. No she is no friend of mine but she is a close friend of Sam, Khanak Kapoor. And no girl I would love or who would love me would be foolish enough to leave me for you, so I don't need to hide her from you."

Shaan ignored the last comment, " Khanak '" he whispered enjoying the name rolling on his tongue like it was made for his tongue only.

They soon were engrossed in discussing Duck and his choices and that lead from one conversation to another in the same manner, where they were making fun of each other and catching up with each other. Akshay enjoyed the company and at the same time thought of all the different scenarios of what will happen when they both will come face to face and find out each other. He also thought of how Madhavi and Dadi will react to see Shaan and Khanak going on at each other throats. Will they see the same thing he saw between them: the sizzling and passionate chemistry? Or will they see something else and would be disheartened to learn the opposite of what they always thought. Somehow the conversation was back to Khanak and Akshay's ears were alert.

" Shaan I know another person who can match your tango steps and can equally take you up on a challenge," Duck commented.

"Oh really Duck, and who might that be?"

" Khanak, of course, your lady in pink. She is a great at tango and she is as good as you and your partner. She can definitely give you a run for your money. You will be amazed with the way she dances that you would want to switch your partner."

Shaan was bemused and his mind raced like anything, he sipped his drink. After a thought Akshay answered, "You know Duck we can never say that until we see who is better than whom. Why don't we do something about that?"

Duck was confused, "What do you mean Akshay?"

"I mean to say Duck that why don't we have a tango dance competition to prove who is better? And that too, today Duck? What do you say Shaan bhaiyya?"

Shaan was reluctant at first but then agreed and Akshay gulped down his drink in one and set out to find Dadi and Madhavi to give them this new piece of information. And then as an after thought, he went out to find Gopi to inform her new developments.

While in Sam's room:

"My God Khanak, you are looking stunning! Is it really me who is getting engaged? Or do you simple plan to take someone's life?" Sam low whistled.

Khanak blushed, "Oh get off my back Sam, you know I never wear these kinds of clothes, Gopi and Ruby made me."

"Well for once you listened to them because if you didn't then you would be looking boring like always and you know I don't like to see you in that way at parties, especially my engagement," Sam turned back to the mirror to get ready. Khanak came and stood behind her to help her with jewelry.

"You know I would do anything for you Sam, even if that means giving up my love for you, which is not the case now because you are getting engaged to the love of your life and he is definitely not my type. Hahaha'"

"Thank God we don't like the same man, warna affat ajati. I mean at one place you will be trying to be female version of Ghandhi-ji and here I will be trying to be Mother Theresa aur bechara Rahul would've been in the middle jumping from one woman to another," Sam looked at Khanak through the mirror and they both laughed at the situation.

"Well enough of your jokes dis, everyone is waiting for you guys downstairs," Ruby poked her head through the door to remind them about the party taking place downstairs.

Before leaving Sam's room, both girls hugged each other emotionally. "Now Khanak it is your turn to find a jiju for me to tease you about," teased Sam. Khanak hit her lightly on the head.

"On a second thought you won't need to do the search, it will happen tonight. I mean with the way you are looking right now, I think it will be enough to have guys after you in a blink," Sam winked at Khanak and rushed out of the room while Khanak blushed and rushed after her with 'Sam ki bachi''

Khanak brought Sam down along with Ruby and Rahul just starred at Sam and took in her appearance.

While Sam was being brought down, Shaan stepped out of the hall to attend an important call; and he made it back just in time for the ring exchange.

Both Shaan and Khanak stood so apart from each other facing away from each other that they both failed to notice the other.

The engagement went well; Sam and Rahul fed each other, greeted the guest together, and had the first dance together; basically stayed by each other side the whole night long. Both were so engrossed with each other that they didn't introduce their friends around.

Akshay finally found Gopi and they both hit it off right away. He finally learned her name and she his. He informed her of Shaan's presence in the party and how he spotted Khanak in the pink dress. He informed her whole conversation that took place in the beginning between Duck and Shaan. And hearing this, Gopi was as anxious as Akshay to see what will happen next. Both waited for Duck to announce the dance-off.

Like some telepathic waves, Duck announced the dance-off right away, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am very happy today that one of my best friends and my lovely sister are finally getting married soon and in their honors I have a great treat for you. Many of you know that we have Shaantanu Khandelwal among us here, who is known for his Tango, among other things, has challenged another well-known tango dancer."

Loud murmuring broke in the hall; everyone was trying to figure out who is the second person. Khanak was doing the same, while Shaan was trying to find her. Both were facing the stage but standing opposite each other away from each other's sight.

Duck continued, "And the most interesting thing is," the hall was silence again, "they have never met each other in life before and will be meeting first time today here and will create this beautiful present to their respected best friends today."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Shaantanu Khandelwal and Miss. Khanak Kapoor presenting you the passionate Tango!"

The spot-light fell on both Shaan and Khanak and people made way for them to get to the dance floor. They couldn't see each other while they were walking to the middle of the hall to dance but as soon as they reached there, "Tum?!"

Both were shocked to see each other. Khanak's eyes were popping out and Shaan was shocked and anger at the same time to find the object of his desire to be his new found enemy. As they were about to leave, the spot-light fell on them and they halted in their steps and just starred at each other.

They heard hoots and encouragements around the hall, while Khanak still wanted out but Shaan stay-put and, "Sorry guys, it looks like my partner here," he looked at Khanak with a devil stare and challenged her, "doesn't like to dance or is just too afraid to match up to me in case she embarrass herself."

Khanak's finger curled into a fist by her side, the nerve of this man, she thought. She smiled sweetly and came closer to him, traced her finger down his face and whispered, "Let's see who is afraid of whom."

Shaan gave an equal smile and said, "You are on, Karela"

Edited by rooj-i - 08 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

christmasshonaisangitasenguptak.krithikasweetsuteiluvmanar-shamima-Fanaahpurvi08RB81PhoenixRadarMFRanjiniOlicityFandestinylovetofeeeesThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlkubarekrock-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top