Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 33)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

one more i thought of...lol

let her pinch his nipplesLOLLOL

lmao i know jhoote padenge..lol

make d updates long thts really wat i want baaki u waise bhi make it so freaking interesting tht i love it:)

wth kari nipples? lmfao...what is there to pinch!Wink that shud be ahem...WinkROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81shanakyasharan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ewww Kari! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-ishanakyasharan

shonai Senior Member
shonai
shonai

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
luvd it...continue wid it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ok next part is up!

Wrapping this FF up by part 10 :P

Don't forget to comment!

Rooj

Part 7D

Shaan was surprised by her action. He didn't know if he should enjoy it or should back away. He simply gave a half smile and let her proceed hoping to be kissed. What happened next, even Shaan couldn't comprehend.

Shaan felt something hit his head hard. The next thing he knew he heard something rip immediately followed by a thump on his left foot. Everything happened so fast that it was hard for him to react all together and he was completely taken aback. Before he could stop Khanak, he heard her sprinting off across the street.

For a minute he was baffled as to what had happened and stared after her retreating back. She had run off quickly and he didn't know what to do at first.

He looked on the ground and saw the flowers from which Khanak had hit him on the head so hard. Although flowers don't hit hard but with the right amount of force that Khanak had applied, it was hard for his head. The pretty flowers were ruined on the floor just like his shirt was. The rip he heard was his shirt; Khanak had ripped his shirt, making him "nanga" as he thought in the mid road. As this piece of information reeled in his head, his foot was paining and sore from the stomp that Khanak had given him.

As he looked up and saw Khanak running away, the reality of the situation dawned on him and he ran after her, getting rid of the rest of the shirt where he was standing and not caring in the world of the stares he was getting from the female and male species alike. He just ran after her like a river. It was as if a river of volcano had erupted in him because this time he ran after her to put her in the right place.

Five minutes and some good amount of running later

Shaan stopped as he took a breather. Shit man! This girl can run! Must've been a runner in school or worse... he shuddered as the thought of worse occurred to him. Whatever, for now I need to check on this female and confront her for her utterly stupid, yet cute behavior, Shaan thought further as he approached her.

Khanak was sitting on the bench in the park and her back was to Shaan. She didn't see or hear him because she was so into her own world thinking and rethinking of what he said and what she had done just five minutes back. Her head was lowered. She had been crying silent tears but as soon as she felt someone sit right next to her, she wiped them from the back of her hand and in an instinct her right hand flew to punch the person.

Shaan dodged Khanak's punch just in time and held her wrist and yelled, "What the hell?!"

Shaan: "Are you blind? What is with you and hitting me? Main punching bag ka theka leke rakha hai kya?"

Khanak: "Oh it's you. Let go of my hand."

Just as she said that, she snatched her hand away from him and got up and walked away towards the secluded spot and before she could sprint again, Shaan had caught up with her.

Shaan: "Oh No! Not again! Itni asani se main tumhe bhagne nahi dene wala! You are a human version of cheetah"

Khanak: "Kyu, tumne mera theka liya hai ke bhagne nahi dene waley? And how dare you?!"

Shaan: "Hello! You should be thanking me!"

Khanak: "For what?! What you did in the restaurant or for the insult you just threw at me?"

Shaan: "For the compliment that I just paid you. Were you a top runner in school or college?"

Khanak: "hongi toh tumhe kya? You will just insult me like always. And let go of me!"

Khanak struggled as Shaan held her even closer and held both of her wrist now.

Shaan: "No! I love an active girl, you surely are one so no I wasn't insulting you but complimenting you."

Khanak(sarcastic): "Yea by calling me Cheetah! What a lovely compliment with the sugar on top! How lovely!"

Shaan: "Aapka agar sarcastic comment khatam hogaya ho then shall we proceed?"

Saying that he dragged her to the nearest tree to avoid the people and sun above them.

Khanak: "Where are you taking me?"

Shaan: "Behind that tree."

Khanak (panicking): "Why?"

Shaan (sarcasm): "To do the obvious!"

Khanak (clueless and suspicious): "What is that exactly?"

Shaan (straight face and curt): "To make out of course!"

Khanak (blushing and scandalized): "WHAT!? NO! Let go of me right now!"

Shaan (teasing and intrigued): "Why?! We have already done that 4 times I think so why back out now honey?"

Khanak (incredulous): "I'd rather die than be your honey and that was spur of the moment and before I knew what and who you were!"

Shaan(enjoying the banter): "Ha! So you admit it!"

Khanak(struggling): "Admit what?! And let me go!"

By this time they had reached the tree and Shaan had pinned Khanak to the tree and with teasing eyes and smile he had come close to her face and looked deep into her eyes and lips as his left hand held her right wrist, pinning it to the tree, while his right hand rested next to her head, making it hard for her to escape.

Shaan (husky/teasing): "That you are attracted to me."

Khanak was tongue tied as red color slowly fused to her face. She struggled with words and it wasn't helping her case either with him this close to him.

Khanak (stuttering): "I...I...I'm not...I mean...there is nothing good to be attracted to you...I—"

She was cut off as Shaan backed away and chuckled at her state and answered, "Relax! 1) you are such a big liar! 2) I brought you here to talk, not to run away or even kiss! Although I have enjoyed our past kisses but I am not that kameena as you are thinking me to be!"

Khanak (dismissive and in denial): "Whatever! I don't want to talk to you jahil! Tum jaise log toh sirf aur sirf ek hi cheeze jante ho!"

Shaan (coming close to her again): "Acha?! What is that? Enlighten me the Queen of Elite Scientists!"

Khanak (pushing him): "dur raho mujhse! I don't like to talk to people like you so get out of my way and let me go!"

Shaan (not letting go and getting angry): "No! I won't let you go! You have to listen to me!"

Khanak (sliding past him): "Keep it for our next Tinda vs. Karela session! I have to go now!"

With saying that she slipped past him and ran to her work with a smile. Shaan smiled at her treating back and had decided to talk to her next time he sees her. He had figured out what had happened in the restaurant and realization dawned on him but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of that he knows what she was thinking. Beside he was enjoying this game with her because it was fun and a better spice to their romance.

Shaan: "Don't worry Ms. Karela, I will make sure you listen to me next time and who knows we might even have more to that conversation." 

With that Shaan turned and went back to the restaurant to work on his mission. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88vijusbneethurose_sweet_shonaisangitasenguptasharon18IF_ridadishbhank.krithikasnigdhanagarcandy84iluvmanar.sariminoz.PhoenixRadarFanaahRB81The_May_Roseadventure_gurltogepe30bones88shanakyasharan

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
loved the update!
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Nice
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
oi rooj..
so u have decided to wind it off in another 3 parts kya..
ok so as we expected she hit him..even though he thought she might kiss him..
did they kiss 4 times already???i forgot..if u take ages to update this happens..will re-read it later..coz i cant believe u as u'll post the next update after ages..
waise shaan ran after her without shirt kya??n she didnt say anything abt that??n he is returning to restaurant the same way..
koi baat nahi..everyone's eyes will be on him..
khanak was not ready to listen to him..
waise do u want us to think that they r going to kiss n u come up with something else..
ok do continue soon..
so after finishing this will u write innocent vixen??
sangitasengupta Senior Member
sangitasengupta
sangitasengupta

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
wow!!!deadly khanak and charming shaan!!!

loved the racy episode.hope they make up soon!!!

Go to top