Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 30)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
yippieee aaj hi chaiyye update hon 2 saal baad nahi like u always do.lol

get shaan all over khanak soon rooj n i know ull make it very very hot

bas update long bana pls.ur extremely good wid d FF trust me m nt maska maroing saying d truth so dont take long

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i-Deepali-

ABlank90 Senior Member
ABlank90
ABlank90

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Just came across  your FF. Its lovely...please continue and knock some sense into Shanak, especially Shaan. Tongue
And if you're just focusing on one season right now tou please make it an extra looong season one! Big smile

Best wishes,
Nisha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

This part is dedicated to Vandu! She will get it and so will many like her!

Comments are a must!

Thanks a bunch for previous ones!

Rooj

Part 7C

Outside the restaurant

Khanak wiped her tears as she opened the door to the restaurant. She didn't want to make a scene so she walked frantically among the people and tried to find a secluded spot before she completely lose herself. She was walking so fast that she was not paying attention to the voice calling behind her.

Shaan, who was running after her and bumping into people in the process and cursing himself from time to time, had a hard time catching up to her and by the time he had reached her, she was in front of flower shop.

Shaan: "Khanak! Excuse me sir'Khanak'sorry ma'am'.Kha'sorry sorry sorry'Khanak ruko toh sahi! Khanak'I'm sorry! Please meri baat suno!"

After few minutes, in front of a florist shop, Shaan had caught up with her, "Pakad liya! Shukar'huff'hai'huff'Khanak'huff'I'm'huff'sorry'huff'I didn't'huff'mean'huff'to."

Khanak, who was struggling to get away from his grip on her right elbow, "Let go of me!"

Shaan: "Please Khanak, give me a chance! Let me explain! I am sorry!"

Khanak: "You know what you are?! A monster! You don't deserve a chance at all!"

Shaan: "Please!  I am sorry! I am not a monster! I am not as bad as you think please!"

Khanak: "Why?! You don't care about me or my feelings or anyone's feelings for that matter! Why should I give you a chance? So you can make fun of me again?!"

Shaan: "Look Khanak I didn't mean to laugh at you but it was at what you said."

Khanak: "Haan haan main toh mazak hi hoon. I'm a joker to you! I have no feelings! I spill jokes after jokes like the flowing Comedy Circus to you! Now let me go!"

Shaan: "Tsk! Khanak please you are not a joke! You are putting words in my mouth that I don't even mean! And stop moving will you and listen to me?!"

Khanak: "No! You are mean and I don't want to listen to you! Be a takla tinda and go back to your mirchi jaisi, two feet tall, skimpy girlfriend and make fun of me with her and leave me alone!"

Shaan: "Khanak! Stop it yaar! You are being unreasonable now!"

"Fine, I will stop moving if you let me go and I will listen to you," Khanak gave up.

Shaan let her go but as soon as he did that, Khanak tried to escape but Shaan was too fast for her. "You are not going anywhere and you are going to listen to me," Shaan roared with anger.

Khanak: "So what?! Get away from me and leave me alone! I don't want to listen to you or talk to you or see your lallu face!"

Shaan was furious now, "What?! You are crazy, you know that? Now toh I definitely think you are from Comedy Circus pagal khana! Wahan ki Bharti ho tum!"

He still doesn't let go and has brought her closer.

Khanak: "Ohh! I will'I will'"

Shaan: "You will what? Huh? What?"

Instead of telling him, she showed him what she meant.

Switch it back to restaurant

Khushboo who was a silent witness to all this had tried to run after Khanak but Natasha stopped her.

Natasha: "Let it be Boo. Let them sort it out."

Khushboo: "But why? They have just met for the first time'right?"

Natasha: "Actually'they met for about a 4th or 5th time."

It was Khushboo's turn to be surprised, "What?! Are you serious?!

Natasha only nodded.

Khushboo: "What is going on here Natty? I mean what was that all about and why did I sensed a lot of physical and emotional tension today?"

Natasha: "Oh Boo! It's a long story but I will tell you this much that these two are soo attracted to eachother that they both probably don't know it."

Khushboo (smiling now with a glint in her eyes): "Yea I noticed that. It was like oozing chemistry that my eyes wanted to feast on. Cold and Hot in the same room. A warming sensation. A sizzling'"

Natasha (stopping Boo): "Hahaha'bas bas bas yaar. Itna bhi fida mat ho ke oggling kar kar ke ankhein nikal ke bahir ajayein like that Mask character."

Khushboo: "Hehehe'what can I say? These two were giving me a live entertainment and my hands were itching not to change the channel."

Natasha (shaking her head): "You and your over drive imagination."

Then Natasha proceeded to tell her the whole story and her role in it.

Back to Shanak

Khanak pulled Shaan closer to him slowly. Her hands were on his front of his shirt, a small, wicked smile playing on her face, with one hand on his shirt and the other reaching for behind him.

Shaan was surprised by her action. He didn't know if he should enjoy it or should back away. He simply gave a half smile and let her proceed hoping to be kissed. What happened next, even Shaan couldn't comprehend.

Edited by rooj-i - 08 September 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88vijusb_sweet_shonaisharon18candy84dishbhansnigdhanagark.krithika-shamima-iluvmanar.sariminoz.PhoenixRadarRB81FanaahRoshni_MdestinyloveThe_May_Roseadventure_gurltogepe30bones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
oye rooji...tu kya humein vitamin ki dose de rahi hai...jaise 1 month k interval mein ek ek update..lolz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hei rooj,
wat did she do??i think she just kicked him..is it so??
he expected the kiss but she could have did the unexpected..hai na??
i'm enjoying like boo n natty..
do continue soon..

PS:when will u start innocent vixen??

rooj-i

sangitasengupta Senior Member
sangitasengupta
sangitasengupta

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
LOLenjoying your bold Khanak!!!am very happy that most of the writers on this forum have depicted her as a strong character!!! 

eagerly waiting for the next!!!am sure Khanak is upto some anticLOL.

please try and write longer updates.thanks for this one.

rooj-i

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
sighsss HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart 

rooj-i

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hahahaha !

I know...She will bite him...ROFL !!

Why was this specific part dedicated to me??? What do u mean by "Me and Mere jaise ppl whill understand it?? Aisa kya hai understand karne ko isme???

Are you calling me Comedy Circus ki Jaanwar/Joker ??? I hope not...Warna teri khair nahi !!! LOL !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarRB81rooj-i

Go to top