Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 28)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys for following with my FF. I know a lot of you are not happy or haven't read it in a long time but here I am back to finish it. My plan is to finish at least one season and then will think bout the second one.

The last they were at the restaurant and had met again by chance!

Enjoy!

Rooj

PS: already working on the next part so don't worry it will be regular now. Short parts r better than long ones I have realized. lol

Part 7B

Khanak was appalled with this statement and she stared back at him for a while and then she did the most unbelievable thing possible.

For the first time since their last meeting, she turned her head the other way and gave a shy smile hoping it was hidden from his eyes.

Shaan had already seen it and he had a twinkle in his eyes as he tried to think of ways to distract her and get her attention.

Khanak turned back to him and her face was a bit flushed but she didn't let go of her stubborn streak. The guy seemed impossible to her now. He was making her present life miserable with his strong gaze upon her and waiting for his reply.

Khanak was Khanak and had the reply now (finally as her brain had thought), "If you love the masala karela so much, why not order that? I am sure some spicy, long karela would be more than interested in being in your mouth rather than a bland, short one. Beside good karelas are hard to find and they resist the tindas in the same plate." She said all that while giving the mock-sweet smile.

Shaan just smiled at her with his hands up on his chin, while Khanak sipped her drink looking everywhere and at everything but him. His presence was causing a difficulty for her to even concentrate on her drink.

As she sipped through her straw for the umpteenth time and again tried to avoid his eyes, Shaan reached forward and grabbed the drink out of her hand and just before she could argue with him, she saw him drink him out of the glass from the same spot she has put her lips on, causing her jaw to drop. Things were looking far worse under his mysterious and soft gaze upon her as he drank from her glass. Her jaw almost dropped to the floor because of his ways.

"Now eating karela would even be sweeter just like this drink" Shaan commented as he placed her drink back to her and not leaving his eyes from her all this while.

Now Khanak was left gaping back at him. She couldn't comprehend his behavior towards her. Here he was flirting with her while his girlfriend sat next to him chatting with Khushboo. She was miffed at his tactics because he seemed to be a total flirt to her and didn't seem to respect woman. Just as she was angry at him, she was enjoying this unexpected attention in the bottom of her heart and couldn't help blush as per her girly instincts.

Just as she opened her mouth to give it back to him, the waiter arrived with Shaan's and Natasha's drink and asked them if they were ready to order.

Natasha and Khushboo placed their order and then Khanak ordered a veggie dish, while Shaan ordered the same as hers. Again this baffled Khanak and that did it for her. As soon as the waiter left, Khanak made sure that Natasha and Khushboo were busy with their conversation, she leaned across the table and whispered through her teeth while giving a mock smile.

"Sharam naam ki koi cheeze toh hai nahi tumme aur upar se izzat naam ka lafz bhi nahi sunna tumne kya? I mean do you know how to respect women, ever?"

Shaan was still all calm: "What sharam and what izzat? Maine aisa kya kiya hai abb? All I've been doing till now is respecting you all this while so where did this come from?"

Khanak (checking upon the girls again and turning back to him): "Ek sabzi haath main hai aur dusri pe haath phela rahe ho? Pehle ek ki toh izzat karna seekho!"

"Ek Sabzi…?" Shaan looked confused now and that confident cool exterior and flirty conscience was replaced by slowly building anger and confusion.

Khanak: "Haan ek sabzi! Sharam nahi aati kya? You already have a mirchi with you and you are running after a karela? What is this, a male ego? You should be ashamed of yourself. Oh wait, who am I kidding, I am talking to the wrong person here."

Shaan: "You know you have a way of talking about respect. Look at yourself in the mirror first and then blame me, firstly. Secondly I have no idea what you are talking about here. Maine aisa kya kiya hai that you are blaming me for disrespecting and all?"

Khanak gave him a hard stare and then motioned towards Natasha with her head and eyes, telling Shaan that she is talking about Natasha who is the first sabzi or mirchi. Shaan, like always, was confused and just questioned back with his head and eyes to ask what she was talking about.

They were at this game for a while till Khanak couldn't take it and blurted out, "You have a freaking girlfriend right next to you and here you are flirting with me all this while since you've been here. So yes, you don't have respect for women."

As she huffed due to anger, the others at the table looked at her emotional outburst and were shocked, especially Khushboo and Shaan just gapped at her showing no emotions except for furious blinking. Seeing as no one was speaking and everyone continued to stare at her, Khanak sat further down her chair like a mouse in embarrassment.

For few minutes Shaan just stared at her, while she looked down. In the mean time their lunch had arrived and Khanak quickly went for her plate in an attempt to cover her embarrassment. Just as she took her first bite, she heard a semi-loud chuckle from across the table followed by a loud laugh.

"You thought…hahaha…I was…hahaha…Nats she thought….hahaha," Shaan claimed as clutched his stomach with one hand and Natasha's shoulder with the other.

Natasha has started laughing with Shaan too but after looking at Khanak's face, she stopped and tried to stop Shaan too. Khushboo in the mean while was just confused and stayed quite to get some information from one of them.

Khanak was shocked at his behavior and she kept starring at him with a shocked expressions. When Natasha had started laughing she felt further miserable and felt her eyes moist. Natasha had spotted her face and had tried to stop Shaan.

Natasha: "Shaan…stop it…stop it Shaan." Natasha shook silently, telling him to stop.

Just as Shaan had calmed down a bit, he saw Khanak getting up from her seat and had just barely caught her one tear falling down as he saw her leave her unfinished plate and walk out the restaurant.

Shaan rushed after her as he cursed himself. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88_sweet_sangitasenguptasharon18IF_ridak.krithikacandy84-shamima-iluvmanar.sariminoz.PhoenixRadarFanaahRB81togepe30bones88-Deepali-shanakyasharan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
hei roooji tooji,
finally finally i got the update..
poor khanak blushing hearing his comment..
and wat was that..shaan made her jaw drop with his single act of drinking her juice placing his lips at the same spot from where she had..
i so loved this..khanak inspite of enjoying the attention she thought shaan is flirting with with her having his girl friend by his side..
to know wat she was abt to say shaan acted very well ll along..
finally he laughed like anything making khanak have tears n leaving the place.
how will shaan manaofy her.
waiting for ur update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikarooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei roooji tooji,
finally finally i got the update..
poor khanak blushing hearing his comment..
and wat was that..shaan made her jaw drop with his single act of drinking her juice placing his lips at the same spot from where she had..
i so loved this..khanak inspite of enjoying the attention she thought shaan is flirting with with her having his girl friend by his side..
to know wat she was abt to say shaan acted very well ll along..
finally he laughed like anything making khanak have tears n leaving the place.
how will shaan manaofy her.
waiting for ur update..

I am wondering the sameLOL
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
loveeed itHeart pleaseee continue soon guruji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikarooj-i

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Omggg!!!! I was just staring at d first page when i saw dis thread in front...

aapne update kiya... Hum dhanya ho gaye...

Loved the update rooji... Cute... Shaan is such a shamelessly cute flirt... Lol...

Nw shaan is going to manao her... *Dances*

nw before i frget d story u better update d next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
working on the next part rosh...

thanks a bunch...

btw guys i need ur help in all this so please tell me how he shud manao her? lol
iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
awww..just luvved it rooji...thanks that u r planning or preparing the next update...otherwise u know na...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
whoever is online...tell me guys how should Shaan manao Khanak...shud he beg or shud there be another kiss? or shud there be something more?

Go to top