Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Awesome post rooj 👏please do continue 😆

Awww tthanks Deepali!!! will continue soon...bout to post the next part...
rooj-i thumbnail
Ok Guys...

I love it how the show had double dosage for us...I figured you all needed one too....so here's the next part and u will love this one!

Enjoy!

Rooj
-----------------------------------

Part 2A

Khanak cursed the shopkeeper throughout the whole ride, while Gopi was too busy wondering why Khanak di insulted that hot and nice looking man by calling him Tinda.

Khanak went on, "I can't believe that man, I mean how---"

"Di, why did you behave with him like that?"

Khanak was taken aback by Gopi's question, "What do you mean Gopi? That man deserved to be treated that way."

"Di, why did you call him that? Why did you insult him like that?" Gopi went on.

" Gopi aren't you listening to one word that I have been saying for the past 10 minutes? That man sent the wrong followers to the house and then he behaved as if he didn't do anything. So he deserved to be insulted like that!"

"Oh ho di, I wasn't talking about the shopkeeper"

" Gopi, don't talk to me like that first of all. And secondly, who are you talking about then?"

"Oh di, that Hot and tall and handsome guy or should I say man dressed in black!" Gopi went into her dream world, imagining the guy giving her a kiss on the hand, "He is so handsome and charming I can just imagine him right now giving me a ki---"

Gopi was cut off abruptly by Khanak, who's blood suddenly shot up, "That Tinda?! Are you out of your mind?! He deserved even the biggest insults! Those insults were nothing compared to the ones I have right now! If I ever see him again I would give him the piece of my mind on how to behave when in public. That batameez insaan has no manners what-so-ever about dealing with others and the crowd in general. He w---"

"Oh di, that…that…that…Tinda," Gopi turned on her seat to face her di, "or whatever his name is, is probably by far the best looking man I have ever set my eyes on and you insulted him by calling him Tinda when he doesn't even deserve that! He has no resemblance of any kind with that stupid sabzi! He looks nothing like it! He doesn't deserve names like that! If you want to give him names related to food then give him something good like apple or mango or something else but definitely not a Tin---"

"And you think I deserve that kind of treatment from him? Why should I back down when someone calls me name? I didn't deserve the name he gave me but he does! He is," her blood pressure kept on rising with every passing second, "arrogant, egotistical, a Tinda! He insulted me! Me! Khanak Kapoor! How dare him!"

"Oh di, get over yourself! He didn't do anything wrong in calling you that name, now that you think about it."

"What!? You have definitely lost your mind now. First you were only mildly crazy but now you are completely crazy! If I ever see that man again I would---"

Baam came the noise from the rear, it seems someone hit their car.

In Shaan's car (aka Tinda-mobile)

"I can not believe that Karela-girl for behaving like that with me! Me!? Shaantanu Khandelwal! How dare her! Did she even know who she was talking to?! And how the H*ll---"

"Oh bhai calm down now will you? You have been going on like that for the last 15 minutes about that girl! It is not nice to call her Karela bhai, she has a name you know like you," Akshay tried to calm Jai down, "Waise bhi bhai, the fault was yours. I mean you pushed her aside like that and called her name in the first place just so You can talk to the shopkeeper on wrong order. Why did you need to push her aside and call her that name?"

Shaan looked at Akshay, who was seated in the passenger side, with the murderous look. He couldn't believe that his own brother, his own flesh, was taking that girl's side. " Akshay are you for real? Man this must be a joke right? Please tell me that this is joke and you are just trying to get back with me for that little prank I pulled on you yesterday. You are not defending that girl are you?"

Akshay didn't answer him and just starred ahead of him on the road. The traffic was packed and moving slowly. It seems that an accident just happened on the road.

"Are you mad?! I can't believe this! My own brother is defending that Karela! You wanted to know why I pushed her aside and called her that name right? well she was in my way and was hogging the whole space for 15 minutes and I had to leave somewhere. Waise bhi she is of no importance to anyone, especially to me that I should wait for her to finish and then I go ahead. I mean look at the way she was looking. So weird!"

"You know bhai you were wrong in pushing her like that and calling her that name and you know it. And could you please pay attention to where we are going? the traffic is moving slow I don't want you to hit the car in front of us."

"Ok fine, I was wrong in pushing her that hard like that but calling her name? Pfft! She is not some Mahatma Ghandi who needs respect! Besides she looks like a Karela!"

Both didn't say a word for a second because it seemed the traffic started moving again and Shaan was again driving methodly so they could get out of this traffic jam.

But then again, "Why the hell are you defending her anyways? I mean you don't even know her like that then why are you defending her? She is no beauty to look at...unless you really do think she is pretty and want her. How Dare You...!"

"Oh Bhai please chill! I have no interest what-so-ever in her. I liked that other pretty girl with her. Now that is one sexy Mama! Beside I know you have the hots for her already!"

"WHAT?!" Shaan screamed so loud that it vibrated within the car. He took his eyes off the road and his hands reached for Akshay to choke him that he didn't realized that the car in front of them slowed down and...Bam!

Both flew forward and Shaan was cut short of his sentence because it seemed they hit a car in front of them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shaan got out cursing under his breath for hitting the car in front of them that he didn't notice who's car they hit, while Akshay was amused to see the same ladies from the store, one supposedly Karela and one the hot young girl.

Akshay thanked his lucky star for saving him from Shaan once again and meeting that hot girl again in one day. "Thank You God!" Akshay thanked under his breath, "Hello Ladies! Nice to bump into you again."

This sentenced had Shaan on his head like nanosecond. He hoped that he didn't bump into Karela again since he didn't want to deal with her again.

While Khanak stood feet apart huffing and fuming. It seemed that smoke was coming out of her nose. She took long and fast steps towards Shaan.

At the same time Shaan looked up and groaned inwardly for his bad luck. He hit his hand on top of the hood so hard that a second later he yelped in pain, "Ouch! Stupid car and stupid...Ok Shaan Play your game and make her feel guilty like she is at fault and you will be out of this mess in no second. And if that doesn't go well then just pay and go."

He turned around with a fake smile ready to face her but he took a step back when he realized that she was right under his nose.

Khanak approached him and heard him talking to himself and her BP shot up again like a rocket shooting up in the air. She rolled up her sleeves and put her hands on her hips like when you do in a fight and waited for him to turn himself around. She put a fake smile and decided to play by his rule for few minutes.

----------------------------------------

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice yaar Rooj...thanks 4 this..
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aaj to double dhamakha hain...... ha ha... very nice..... loved them hating eachother........
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start Rooj....Can't wait to read more😊.....
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Navs: thanks hun...i figured we needed something funny. lol

@ Priya: ya told u double dosage! I can give triple one too but i'll wait for it! next part is freaking hilarious!

@May: 🤗 thanks! yea wait for more...it will get serious and hopefully i will update more into it.
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o oh shaan's in for it now. wow akshay likes gopi thats new. loved it 👏
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rooj awsme.enjoyd readng it.plzzzzz cont soon........
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW rooj kya naam socha hain tinda aur karela...suuuuuperb...
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG this is hilarious....continue soon...😃