Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33 (Page 17)

sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
hahhahah LOLLOL ...superb update.....love shanak.....yaar larte buhat hain dono...LOL....haila slap in return to kiss LOLLOL....perfect ....cant wait for next part ....

next time update soon

cheers

shai  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
HAYE hai...

Karele ne mara tinda ko thappaad......

Ab kab banegi karele tinda walli pappad!!!!!!

Big smile

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
@ Shriya: Thanks Yaar! Hug I am glad you liked it and filmy dialogue is def.ROFL types!

@ Ammu: thanks! HugI was thinking that when Shaan got hit and stomped on the foot...poor him but he deserved it!ROFL

@ Fariba: Thanks hun!Hug

@ Jessica: Thanks so much!Hug I try to be good!Embarrassed I haven't reached the awesome part yet (personally that is how I feel) but thanks!

@ Deepa: Thanks hun...i will miss being here...the Yasharan was a bit thereWinkHug

@ Salini: Thanks hunHug...i think i already told you that with uni, it will become hard for me to be here all the time but i'll try to be as active as possible.....ur the only one who has commented on the clothes...and im glad u liked them...and i'll keep that in mind about your request...

@Varsha: thanks hunHug

@ Deepali: Thanks so much hunHug...im glad you enjoyed the slap...that was the point...

@Yumna: Hugthanks dear...you do realize I put Yasharan with those things?ROFL As for Shaan...i was angry at him so I did what he deserved for being an idiot on the show. lol

@ May: Thanks Hug well the point is for them to fight...i mean that is the base of their relationshipROFL

@Shamima: Thanks Hug I'm glad you liked it...well Shaan was pissing me off on the show so I thought he needed a tight slap so he got one hereLOL acha hai na?LOL you'll like the next one even betterLOL

@ Advent: Thanks hunHug i'm glad you liked it...i didn't know you didn't read it before...

@Shai: Thanks so muchHug... I'm glad you liked it... i'll try to update soon next time

@Saazy-smaazy: Thanks yaar...your rhyming always bring a smile on my face! Kya Shairi hai! Phati shairi ROFLbut it's nice and cute!Hug

-Deepali-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
oooooooh!!

I like the last line...*toothy smile*

When she stomped on his foot, it was so cute!!
And whenever they fight, you make them kiss....lol......do you have any fights with somebody???Wink

rafia 24

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

oooooooh!!

I like the last line...*toothy smile*

When she stomped on his foot, it was so cute!!
And whenever they fight, you make them kiss....lol......do you have any fights with somebody???Wink

I knew you would love th last lineROFL

Thanks about the update!
I was trying to make the scene cute and funny...it worked then!

hahahahaha no i never have fights with somebody but I dream that the guy  would kiss me like thatROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24NinjaInPyjamas

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Its really awesome...you r amazing...hey bhagwan I wish I cud just have 10%of the writing skill which u possess...u r amazing

rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey rooj wow yaar u never fail to surprise me, great update loved the whole jealousy, hahah shaan even wanted to beat his own brother up over it ROFLROFL. and loved it when they were both outside and the realisation from both that both were jealous of the other- thus indicating their mutual attraction for one another, loved especially shaans cocky response. awwww i missed them 2 calling each other tinda and karela, will these 2 never get through a part without getting angry or arguing- but in all honesty i like it this way plus it increases the sexual tension between the two
wow kya thappad khanak shaan ko diya ROFLROFL and ooohhhh who is this new girl he's going to use to make khanak jealous with.
as always eagerly awaiting the next part- ok off i go to read freedom heartsThumbs UpHug

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
@ Sana: Awww thanks darling...i'm not that great...i think we have better writers on the forum...and they are actually good!

@ Rain: You by far the only one to give me long comments and I really love you for that! like seriously...im not complaining that people don't comment but i prefer long ones and urs always bring a smile to my face because that tells me that my efforts were paid off....Hug
Thanks so much...i am surprised too how i come up with all this...im thinking of making portfolios of my writings and publish them one day...or at least sell them as script...who knows someone will like it and make it into a movie or something. I like their chemistry too and missed them having to call Tinda and karela myself but now i need witty replies tho...as for the sexual tension...ur the only one who picked up the reason as to why im having them fight...the ultimate goal is to ease those tensions and convert them into pure love...for now this is good...at least in my eyes...that thapad was needed, mainly to make up for that behavior in the show...and i read ur comments on the other SS and i have to tell u...again thanks for the long comment!Hug i'll come back and comment on that later coz i have to do u and others as well

rafia 24

Go to top