Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys I have a splitting headache and I meant to update this morning but I am unable to so hopefully by ur night the next part will be up!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rooji..maate..pls ek pm kar dena...and jaldi karna..i'll b out 4 my xam...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rooj  ab bass ho gay agr tune yeh update nahi kiya na i will give ur supari seriouly whats wrong with u women update naπŸ₯Ί
rooj-i thumbnail
Precap:

"Abbe ruk! Khabar daar joh ek aur kadam aur dur bhaagi!" Khanak yelled on top of her voice while running after a kid of 5.

The girl had pigtails and she was wearing a long pink dress with a cute little Muppets' Kermit in the front. She was running way from Khanak with a chocolate in her hand and stains all over her face and the dress. She had the naughtiest laugh but yet whoever heard it, their heart would melt listening to it. Her eyes twinkled every time Khanak saw the girl turn towards her while running away. Even though Khanak was angry at the little girl but she couldn't help smile inwardly for the way the little girl laughed. The girl had surely melted Khanak.

"Maine bola ruko! Tutti frutti banna band karo, main tumhara fruit juice bana dungi agar tum abhi na ruki!" Khanak yelled at the top of her lungs.

"No! Try to catch me if you can! Papa will save me like always! Hehehe.." girl ran away faster with her little feet to her father, who was sitting in a chair, reading a newspaper with his back towards Khanak.

"Yea yea, Papa ki chamchi! Your Papa himself is scared of me! I make a really good sabzi-dish out of him. Just ask him! Ab ruko!" Khanak didn't give up and gave back to the little girl in a friendly way.

"Papaaa!!! Look at Momma!!! She come after me again! Daant momma now!!!" the girl ran up to her father and climbed on his lap, peaking behind his torso and complaining him while pointing her index finger towards her mother.

"Don't worry Beta, I know how to handle your momma. I can melt her like ice-cream beta!" a authoritative, baritone voice spoke to the little girl with such gentleness that Khanak was filled with love and pride for the father of her child.

As Khanak approached the man, huffing and puffing, she couldn't help but smile at the father-daughter duo. Every time she looked at them, she felt stronger about her love for them.

Khanak approached them slowly and with each step, her excitement knew no bound. She was sure of her love for them but there was a giddy feeling of seeing who the man was. The voice was promising for Khanak and it intrigued her more with each step she took.

As she turned towards the duo, she saw the most handsome behind her daughter's head. He was trying to control his jumpy daughter and was tickling her the whole time. As Khanak approached him, he slowly looked up at her and Khanak's heart melted. He gave her a wide smile and she gave him half a smile along with a frown. 

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei rooj,
update jaldhi likhna samjhi..
dont take anotherr eons of eons of days to update..
hope this is khanak's dream..
n the father is shaan..n she is going to scream like anything waking up from the dream..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
@ramani: the update is almost complete...im working on it...and man don't worry im going to update today itself and try to work on the other one soon. 
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey...
Shanak are married and have a daughter too????

kya fast forward hua hain ?

~Cheers,
Dish
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: dishbhan

Hey...
Shanak are married and have a daughter too????

kya fast forward hua hain ?

~Cheers,
Dish

Dish...wait for it!πŸ˜†
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally Rooj ur updating!!!!! 
Abhi pooraa update post kar..bohut wait karwaya hain 😑 lolz
But wat is this..they got married and have a daughter?? UPDATE!!!!!!
I want to know how this happenedπŸ˜†
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rooji ..

Yeh Kya Thaa ...

Generation Leap ???????

I am already SuperConfused ... I have to read alll parts Once Again !
Aur Confuse Mat kar ...
LOL ...

Loveee you ... Muaaah ..
Update Sooon ... Loser !