Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update rooj🤗loved their cute nok jhok and specialy khanak slapped shaan..soo nice dear..🤣 all dilogue was awesome and brilliant👍🏼 waiting for neat update eagerly😃
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the slap.Finally Shaan put in place!
Hahaha-flick on the nose?Scotch on the rocks?!=D
Nice work Rooji
Made me grin and go aww🤗

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great update Rooj👏....Kitna larte hai ye dono😆.....

-shamima- thumbnail
Haha awe that was so cute how shaan was burning in jealous at his own brother and stopped them lol and haha them arguing again and shaan kissed her shin thinking she was going to respond but our sherni have a slap and a stomp and walked off lol and hmm shaan drinking looking at khanak lol and now he wants to pay back by going with girl in the red lol anyways great update and cant wait to read more 😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Rooj loved the  update! that was so funny! awesome  job! I can't believe I missed this fic  before thanks for  writing this, we all needed  this!😉
sampar thumbnail
hahhahah 😆😆 ...superb update.....love shanak.....yaar larte buhat hain dono...😆....haila slap in return to kiss 😆😆....perfect ....cant wait for next part ....

next time update soon

cheers

shai  
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAYE hai...

Karele ne mara tinda ko thappaad......

Ab kab banegi karele tinda walli pappad!!!!!!

😃
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shriya: Thanks Yaar! 🤗 I am glad you liked it and filmy dialogue is def.🤣 types!

@ Ammu: thanks! 🤗I was thinking that when Shaan got hit and stomped on the foot...poor him but he deserved it!🤣

@ Fariba: Thanks hun!🤗

@ Jessica: Thanks so much!🤗 I try to be good!😳 I haven't reached the awesome part yet (personally that is how I feel) but thanks!

@ Deepa: Thanks hun...i will miss being here...the Yasharan was a bit there😉🤗

@ Salini: Thanks hun🤗...i think i already told you that with uni, it will become hard for me to be here all the time but i'll try to be as active as possible.....ur the only one who has commented on the clothes...and im glad u liked them...and i'll keep that in mind about your request...

@Varsha: thanks hun🤗

@ Deepali: Thanks so much hun🤗...im glad you enjoyed the slap...that was the point...

@Yumna: 🤗thanks dear...you do realize I put Yasharan with those things?🤣 As for Shaan...i was angry at him so I did what he deserved for being an idiot on the show. lol

@ May: Thanks 🤗 well the point is for them to fight...i mean that is the base of their relationship🤣

@Shamima: Thanks 🤗 I'm glad you liked it...well Shaan was pissing me off on the show so I thought he needed a tight slap so he got one here😆 acha hai na?😆 you'll like the next one even better😆

@ Advent: Thanks hun🤗 i'm glad you liked it...i didn't know you didn't read it before...

@Shai: Thanks so much🤗... I'm glad you liked it... i'll try to update soon next time

@Saazy-smaazy: Thanks yaar...your rhyming always bring a smile on my face! Kya Shairi hai! Phati shairi 🤣but it's nice and cute!🤗
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oooooooh!!

I like the last line...*toothy smile*

When she stomped on his foot, it was so cute!!
And whenever they fight, you make them kiss....lol......do you have any fights with somebody???😉
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vatsalya

oooooooh!!

I like the last line...*toothy smile*

When she stomped on his foot, it was so cute!!
And whenever they fight, you make them kiss....lol......do you have any fights with somebody???😉

I knew you would love th last line🤣

Thanks about the update!
I was trying to make the scene cute and funny...it worked then!

hahahahaha no i never have fights with somebody but I dream that the guy  would kiss me like that🤣🤣🤣