Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rafia 24

@ rooj hey could have told me this was up i had no idea lol,

cow u left us wanting more again arghhhh

aww got to love the persistent shan and the verbal sparring these 2 have is too good yaar i actually laugh out loud whilst reading it👏

love the kiss's (reminded me of HUM TUM rani and saif- love that film)

after that ending i expect another update sooon lol this one ended tooooo soon

sorry baba...i forgot to tell u that i update...Im gonna add all the people and then update them whenever i update 

and thanks for the comments...

im gald they reminded u of them...actually it was sort of inspired by them...

working on the next parts but first the innocent vixen before this one...
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha woah these two are so perfect for wah other but ready to clash and fight and argue but that passion would remain and the result was the dance and in this chapter the kiss o should I say kisses lol anyways great ff and really cute storyline and can't wait to read more 😊
rooj-i thumbnail
hey Guys,

Thanks to all who had commented on my FF. I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond back to each one of you individually but plz accept my apology. I would surely respond to u all one day...hopefully!

Anyways Here's an update for the weekend for this FF. Will update Innocent Vixen later...

Also I have new FF that I am working on so will start posting that one after I finish one of these...

Enjoy!
Rooj
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 5B

This is love (Kismat Konnection)

Kissa Tera Teri Dastaan

Chera Tera Khud Karen Bayaan

Kisi Se Pyar Tumhe Ho Gayaa

Tu Maan Ja Haan Maan Ja 

Kahin Na Ab Laage Mann,

Kya Hai Yeh Sunaapan

Mujhe Tum Bathaado,

Koi Tho Wajaah Do

Har Ghadi Ab Khayaalon Mein

Keh Rahaan Hai Koi

Har Ghadi Mere Khwabon Mein

Aa Rahaan Hai Koi

Is This Love….

Mein Ne Na Jaana…

Is This Love..

Yun Hi Bathaana

This Is Love…This Is Love… 

Mein Ne Chuna Ishq Ka Raastha,

Humsafar Is Safar Mein Doondtha Hai Kyun

Haan Baath Yeh Maan Bhi Le Zara,

Toot Kar Ab Kisi Ko Chaahatha Hai Tu

Raat Din Mere Neendhon Mein

Jag Rahaan Hai Koi,

Raat Din Mere Aankhon Mein

Bas Rahaan Hai Koi

Is This Love….

Mein Ne Na Jaana…

Is This Love..

Yun Hi Bathaana 

Tu Ne Tera Dil Kisi Ko Diya,

Baath Yeh Sach Agar Tu Maan Le Ise

Dil Ka Sukoon Tu Ne Hi Kho Diya

Ab Haqeekath Hai Yeh Tu Jaan Le Ise

Aaj Kal Mere Chaahon Mein

Ddal Rahaan Hai Koi

Aaj Kal Mere Saanson Mein

Chal Rahaan Hai Koi

Is This Love….

Mein Ne Na Jaana…

Is This Love..

Yun Hi Bathaana 

Kahin Na Ab Laage Mann,

Kya Hai Yeh Sunaapan

Har Ghadi Ab Khayaalon Mein

Keh Rahaan Hai Koi

Har Ghadi Mere Khwabon Mein

Aa Rahaan Hai Koi

Is This Love….

Mein Ne Na Jaana…

Is This Love..

Yun Hi Bathaana

It went on for another few seconds and then at last Khanak was called in. Both of them broke apart as soon as they heard Gopi calling for Khanak. It was an awkward moment for them. They were out of breath. Khanak was really embarrassed by her behavior towards him and so was Shaan. They were supposed to be fighting but what has just happened, they both wondered. Khanak, who was still holding on to Shaan due to the weakness in knees that she was feeling all of a sudden, immediately let go of him and without looking at him she left him standing. She didn't know what she was feeling. She should've been angry at him but she did the opposite, a complete compulsive moment from her side. Shaan stood there and watched her moving away from him back to the party. He saw her walking inside and he wanted to call out to her but nothing came out. He didn't know either what was going with him. He didn't know what caused him to kiss her like that and he thought he would expect something like a slap after that kiss but he didn't expect a kiss. Without giving another thought, Khanak found Gopi and left the party. 

They didn't see each other for more than a month but there was not a day that they didn't think about that night or each other. That one small, sweet moment has changed their life forever. They tried to deny it as much they wanted but they could never do it. They couldn't forget that taste that smell, that sweetness, that passion, that desire, that eagerness, that longing which was missing for a long time. Where ever they went, both saw or imagined the other. No matter how many times they tried to forget each other or that night, they just couldn't. At times, both would get angry at others for no reason and would do something out of their character. It was making their night endless and restless. Both couldn't understand what was happening to them. A storm was building in both of their minds and hearts. It kept both of them awake at night and grouchy during the day.  

A Month later at a coffee shop in the morning… 

Shaan and Akshay entered the shop to see a long line. As it was, he was already late for office and now this. Today wasn't his day, it seems. He waited patiently for 2 minutes but then gave up and decided to see what was taking so long for the line to move. He tapped the guy in front of him to find out what was going on. The guy informed him that a girl was making a huge scene with the cashier in the front for the last five minutes. He looked at his watch, it read 10:19, "Oh God I'm getting late," he turned to Akshay, " Akshay, you stand here while I go in the front and find out what is happening up there and maybe try to sort out things."

Ever since that night, Shaan had changed himself. Instead of being the aloof, arrogant, egotistical man like he was, he became aware of the people around him more than ever now. That night had left a huge impact on him.

As Shaan approached the counter, he looked at the back of the girl and tried to make out who she was. He couldn't see her properly but he was sure he has met her before. He went behind her and interrupted them, "Excuse me, bhai-saab, what seems to be a problem here?"

Khanak, who was arguing with the cashier (about ripping her off with someone else's order and then amount of money she was asked to pay), didn't look back to see who was behind her and rudely dismissed Shaan.

Once again Shaan asked, "I'm sorry, but ma'am you are holding up the whole line and all of us have been waiting here for a long time. Even we have to go somewhere so please let me help you so that all of us can get going. Tell me, what seems to be the problem here?"

Khanak dismissed Shaan again but Shaan was adamant and was growing impatient by the second; and he tapped her again.  Khanak never liked to be interrupted when she is trying to sort out things and this man didn't seem to get that she didn't want his help. She abruptly turned around, "Look Mister, I said I DON'T NEED YO--", she left mid-sentence when she came face to face with the object of her many restless nights.

At first she was shocked and scarred like she has just seen a ghost, but after the initial shock subsided she came around. "Tum!?!?" she nearly shouted. She didn't know how to react to him.

Shaan was as shocked as her and didn't know what to say. He reacted almost the same way as her but he was more confused than her. For a little while, both just stood there trying to overcome each other's meeting. Shaan was the first one to come out of shock, while Khanak just stood there starring at him. In all this Khanak had forgotten why she was having an argument with the cashier, while Shaan sorted the matter with the cashier and led Khanak away from him to a table. Cashier was relieved when he saw them leaving and was more than happy to get rid of the Khanak -museebat.

As soon as they sat down, it became awkward for both of them. Both wanted to say something to each other but didn't know how to start. It was like as if all the words in their vocabulary have taken a day off. Akshay came to their rescue by asking them both what they wanted to get.

"I'm sorry for…" Both said it at the same time and stopped as they realized that other was saying the same thing. Both burst out laughing.

Shaan let Khanak go first, "I'm so sorry Mr. Tinda for holding up the line."

"It is ok Ms. Karela," Shaan replied with his trademark smile.

Both just looked at each other and then started laughing again.

"Mr. Tinda…" Khanak said it half-laughingly.

"Ms. Karela…" Shaan said it the same way.

Both laughed more. From there, their conversation went smoothly for five minutes straight until they got to a conversation regarding what happened last time they both met.

"And I'm really sorry for what happened last time I met you. I don't know what happened to me then," Khanak explaining to Shaan, "but I guess I wasn't really to blame. I mean, you were the one who kissed me."

Shaan gave a little laugh, "Actually Khanak it was your fault to begin with. You instigated me."

"Hehe, no Shaan it was you who came on to me like that," Khanak looked up to Shaan with a half-smile.

Shaan became a little serious this time, "No Khanak, remember you left me inside like that in front of everyone and then you called me names later one instead of apologizing to me?"

" Shaan, it was you who dragged me to the dance floor it wasn't my fault that I left you. You embarrassed me there," Khanak was getting irritated now.

"No, you embarrassed me," Shaan repeated.

"No, you embarrassed me so it is your fault," Khanak did the same.

"Miss Karela, you were the one to leave off like that and then insulted me further which led to that kiss," Shaan was getting angry now.

"Mister Tinda, as far as I remember you are the one to blame the most since you started the whole act which led to that kiss. Why don't you ever take responsibilities of your actions?" Khanak slammed her fist on the table.

Shaan stood up, "Look Karela, don't tell me what to do here. Mujhe achi tarah se maloom hai ke mera kya kasoor hai lekin shayed appko nahi."

Khanak stood up as well, "Mr. Tinda, I'm not some stupid Barbie doll, who will do what others make her do. So how dare you blame me for something you did?"

"Oh-ho-ho," Shaan gave a sarcastic laugh, "Sure I am the one at fault. Blame it all on me, the Guy."

Khanak gave a smile, "So it is settled then, you even admit it that you are the one at fault. We can go back to our coffee."

Shaan gave her the you're-unbelievable-look, "Excuse Me! I never said that I am at fault! You are seriously one nut-shell Karela! Kadwahat toh khatam hi nahi hoti!"

Khanak was shocked look and sucked in her breath in shock. As she was about to give back to Shaan, Akshay interfered between them, "Arre yeh kya? Aap dono abhi toh ache ache doston ki tarah baatein kar rahe the aur ab yeh kya hai? Bhai you really need to lighten up and let go. Beside it is only a kiss, not something big, it doesn't matter who started it but what matters is what you felt from it."

Khanak and Shaan gave Akshay daggers with their eyes and avoided each other's eyes on this last piece of information. Neither one wanted to say something to the other on how they really felt. The awkward silence that followed each of the people present there seemed to have stretched longer.

Khanak finally thought she was done, plus she couldn't stay in Shaan's presence anymore due to the rising temperature of the shop, or just her, she couldn't decide. She just knew she had to get out of there.

Before leaving the place she turned back and gave one stare at Shaan, who was intensely look back at her and she saw something and immediately turned the other way. She was fidgeting with her bag now and she wanted to get out of there right away but she knew it would be rude to leave just like that. She turned back after composing herself and bid them good bye.

Akshay saw her out and Shaan didn't bother getting up from his seat, he only gave a nod and didn't say anything at all.

Akshay thought it was time to take things in his own hand. He invited Khanak and Gopi over to their house to celebrate his birthday next week. Before leaving, Akshay realized the situation and decided to work it out with Gopi.

----------------------------------

I'm not happy with this update but I hope you liked it!

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved
nice one yaar..... i found it cute.....why u didn like it..... but it was short.... but its ok if u update soon.. i m looking forward to itEdited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice one yaar...liking tinda n karela.....
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh pls...yaar Rooj...it's just awesum....get going yaar...waiting 4 next...
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

reserved

nice one yaar..... i found it cute.....why u didn like it..... but it was short.... but its ok if u update soon.. i m looking forward to it

i didn't like it coz it was short and plus i wanted them to end it differently...

am working on the next part...
aminakhan thumbnail
juz read ur ff in one go.....its awesome👏 plzplzplzplzplz add me to ur pm list...............
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Very Nice !!!
Update next part soon !!
And waiting for Innocent Vixen update !!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!rooj I just love this song..thanx a lot fo the lyrics..(kismat connection )  and teh update is really nice i loved teh akshay part in particular..coming and trying to pacidy Shaan and khaank saying it ws only a kiss nothing big😉  very good keep it up..more shanak romance soon please.