Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
so here's another part!!!

this one is even better!

enjoy and leave comments!

rooj

-------------------------------------------------

Part 2B

Gopi and Akshay, who came out of their respective cars the same time Shaan and Khanak did, waited for another round of tennis match with bated breath.

Akshay got out of the car to meet Gopi of course and Gopi got out to catch Shaan 's attention. Both were about to greet each other when the sound of bang stopped them from doing so. They huddled closer like scarred puppies and Akshay addressed Gopi, "I think we are about to witness another round of Tinda-Karela Tennis match."

Gopi asked enthusiastically, "Do you want to keep the scores or should I?"

Akshay looked at Gopi amusedly, "Does it matter?" Gopi looked him in the eye and just shrugged with half smile on her face.

Akshay faced Shaan and Khanak again just in time to see Shaan jumping backwards and clutching his heart like you do when you are about to have an heart attack and commented, "It seems that your sister might take the first serve and take the first set as well."

"Nah, I think it might be your friend who will win this one," Gopi responded trying to be in Shaan's good books.

As Akshay and Gopi made themselves comfortable against their cars, Shaan and Khanak were ready to play another match.

Back to Shaan and Khanak:

Khanak put up a fake smile when Shaan faced her and, "So Mr. Tinda, we meet again and this time with a bigger blunder. Your Tinda-mobile has hurt my car," Khanak continued in her sugary sweet voice, "which belonged to my late mother. What would you like to say on your behalf?"

Shaan who was still clutching the place where his heart is was now trying to calm him down at the same time was checking the girl out. But as soon as he heard her referring to him as Tinda and his car as Tinda-mobile, his blood rose up again. Oh the nerve of this girl! He thought to himself and decided to retort back but then he remembered his plan and again put a fake smile to address her.

"Oh I'm sorry you must be mistaken because I didn't hurt your Karela-juice over there, you hurt it yourself along with my car, Ms. Karela. This car was my baby because it belonged to my late dad."

Khanak gave her sugary laugh and took one look at the car and then turned back to Shaan again and addressed, "Haha, you must be joking right? I mean this doesn't look like that it belonged to your late dad. In fact it looks like you just bought it in this century."

Shaan lost control of his anger again and, "How Dare You! Tumhari himat kaisey hui ke meri dad ki memory ki insult karo and that too by insulting my car," he took a step toward her, "first you call me names, then you can't drive and now you are blaming all this on me!"

"Oye Tinda, thand rakh! I called you names only because you pushed me and called me a name," Khanak stepped forward equally, "I insulted your car only because you insulted mine, and I stopped because the cars in front of me stopped and I was slowing down but you didn't pay attention and banged into my car. Also I know what you just said under your breath back there about how making me feel guilty and getting away with all this. Well Tinda I got news for you I'm not your average girl who will back down without a fight."

Shaan just couldn't speak anymore. Color rose on his face due to half shame and half anger.

While Akshay commented to Gopi, "See I told you, your sister will get the first round. That was serve and a set"

Shaan recovered just as quickly, "Listen Miss Karela, In the last five minutes I didn't call you Karela as many times as you have called me Tinda. But now I think it is time to settle some scores. Your car is already messed up that if you make another hole into it, it won't make a difference."

Khanak was left gaping at his arrogance. She opened her mouth to retort but was cut off by Shaan, "But then again when the malik of this car is messed up and kadvi and a Karela then the car just reflect the malik's personality. I don't know how you drive this car or who sees something in this car or you to notice that its rear side is messed up."

Gopi commented to Akshay, "I think your friend won this set."

Khanak was fuming like a volcano which was about to erupt.

Shaan continued, "I don't know why I am even talking to a girl like you, you have no decency in you or anything to find out who you are talking to. You are talking t---"

"Save it!" Khanak held up her hand, "I don't want to know who I am talking to because that would be an insult to your late father to know that he didn't teach his son something so due to respect to your father I don't want to find out who you are. I have never seen such a rude, ignorant, arrogant, childish, selfish'and all the other things'kind of man in my life. I hope who ever marries you will be able to answer you back with equal standards like you do. You are a disgrace to male spices. I pitty the girl who would be interested in you"

Shaan just ignored her, "I don't need your opinion because I know for a fact that that one girl won't be you. You are such a Karela that anyone would want to run away from you. Now you wanted money for your car then here is my card and come to my place tomorrow and I will give you the money."

"Just forget it! Come on Gopi and lets go! Hmph!"

Khanak stomped her feet and turned on her heels and got in the car and waited for Gopi.

Shaan starred after her retreat and then just stuck his tongue out. He went back in his car and waited for Akshay. As soon as Akshay got in he drove away.

Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol...... yeh tennis match nahin... boxing match tha... loved it dear.........when will i hear the lines " ladthe ladthe kab yeh nafrat pyaar mein badhal gaya mein nahin jaanti"........ loving it dear......
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

lol...... yeh tennis match nahin... boxing match tha... loved it dear.........when will i hear the lines " ladthe ladthe kab yeh nafrat pyaar mein badhal gaya mein nahin jaanti"........ loving it dear......

boxing matchπŸ˜†πŸ˜† yea true but i think for that they would need to fight like cats...

hopefully u will get wat u want...next one is steamy one... :P
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looolπŸ‘ talk about sparring I agree with priya. ooh rooj the next round sounds spicy 😳 cant wait love tind-mobile πŸ˜†. love tinda and karela miss these fights between shan and khanak reminds me of when he got her back the last time and they were fighting on who should ring the door bell. aww (sigh). seriously great update 😊
rooj-i thumbnail
Ok Update Time!

I know you guys are waiting for my other update...I promise i will update tonight!

But enjoy this till then!!!

sorry for the mistakes!

Rooj
------------------------------------------------------

Part 3

A week later'

Gopi dragged in her feet through the door, threw her bag on the sofa, took off her heels and flopped on the sofa and started massaging her feet. Khanak on the other hand placed her bad on the table, went to change in something more comfortable and then went in the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"You know di we wouldn't be having these problems this week if you hadn't'" Gopi complained.

" Gopiii 'don't start again," Khanak groaned from the kitchen.

Gopi walked in the kitchen, "Oh come on Di, don't deny it. Sach hi toh keh rahi hoon. If you would've taken the money from that Mr. Hot-in-sexy-black-gorgeous-hair-brown-eyes-the-devil-may-car e-attitude-the-most handsome-man-on-earth," she sighed dreamily, "then we wouldn't be in this mess. Because of our damaged car, we can't go anywhere without creating noises and," stretching on the 'and', "we have to work double time to pay for this damage. Do you know how many wrinkles I'm getting because of that?!"

" Gopi, just shut up, will you?!" Khanak turned to face her sister, "You've been ranting the same thing over and over again for the whole week. So what if I didn't take the money from that Tinda, the bloody-idiot-arrogant-pig-headed-with-no-brain-or-class-at all...all'all'Tinda!" Khanak crushed the tomato she was holding in her hand, "And yes I refuse to call him anything but that, so don't even bother trying," Khanak turned back to her work, "Besides we've been living off by ourselves with no ones help for a long time now. It didn't make a difference then and it doesn't make a difference now if we don't take the money. We'll manage on our own."

"But di, I can't work these long hours and on top of that live in this chawl (she looked around the house)," Gopi whined, "all these things are ruining my beautiful complexion and ruining my chances of getting married to a handsome guy. It's also making me age before my time and look like you, no offense di."

"Hey! What is that suppose to mean?" Khanak playfully hit Gopi on the back of her head, "I'm not old or ugly. I don't have wrinkles or anything of that sort. Besides why are you worried about that stuff? You're not some maharani that needs to be looked after every minute or second. You're not going to age at all and you have a long life ahead of you. Your skin is as fair as it can get and you will find a nice boy. So you still have time."

Khanak went ahead to prepare the daal(lentil) and boil rice.

Gopi came around the counter and faced Khanak, "Oh di, I don't want a nice boy. Eww! That is an insult to my beauty," Gopi gaged while Khanak rolled her eyes, "I want a nice, hot, rich man, who could keep my happy. Also, he would buy me nice and expensive gifts to show his love for me. Of course, I'll love him but not as much as his money."

" Gopi there is more to life than dreams and money. As far as I am concerned and so are you, you should be thinking about someone of your own status because such huge dreams are not meant for us. Now stop whining about your beauty, which is of no help to me or you and help me with the food, warna hum bhoke reh jayenge."

"Whatever di, you are such a party pooper. Way to break your sister's heart. Anyways I will find my guy, in fact I have already found one," Gopi complained.

"Why can't you be more like Ruby?"

"I don't want to be like Ruby, she is a book-worm. Eww!"

"At least she is a book worm because she has brain, while you are a Desi Bimbo with no brains, who is of no use to me," Khanak sighed under her breath.

"Did you say something di?"

"Oh nothing, just hurry up and help me."

So the both girls went to prepared themselves a good dinner.

On the other side of Mumbai, in Khandelwal mansion'

Shaan was sitting on the sofa in the study area of the lounge, working on another file for his upcoming project. Madhavi and Dadi were sitting in the dinning hall, chatting and teasing Shaan here and there from time to time.

Akshay walked in with a huge grin, carrying a card and a fruit basket. He placed the basket in front of Shaan and threw the card on the table and almost screamed, "Guess who I saw today Bhaiya?!"

Shaan still engrossed in his file and without looking up, replied annoyingly, "Hope not Karela and her Chipkali(lizard) friend."

Akshay was surprised to hear this from Shaan, "No bhai I didn't."

Shaan looked up and smiled, "Good, because I don't like to be disturbed for useless information from time to time."

Madhavi, who was talking to Dadi a while ago, was now listening to Akshay and Shaan, "Who this Karela and Chipkali?"

Both, Akshay and Shaan, ignored her, "Bhaiya, they are not Karela and chipkali, they are nice and great girls, who have names," Akshay responded blushingly.

Madhavi asked again, "Who are you guys talking about?"

"Nice and great? My foot!!!" Shaan ignored Madhavi again and threw his file on table irately.

"Oh don't deny it Bhai, you got the Hots for Miss Karela," Akshay teased him and in return he received an angry glare from Shaan, "And they are nice and wonderful people, it's you who is not!"

Madhavi confused yet happy about this spicy news, asked again, "Koi mujhe bhi batayega kis ki baat chal rahi hai yahan? Shaan got the hots for whom?"

Shaan stood up to face Akshay, "I do not have the Hots for that Karela!"

Akshay sensing an outburst coming, decided to change the subject, "Anyways, forget that, I was here to tell you that I just met Duck today and he has informed me that Sam di is getting engaged next weekend. And guess whom she is getting engaged to? Rahul Khanna! Our mutual friend. Isn't that great news?!"

Madhavi and Dadi squealed with happiness, while Shaan tried to sink in the information. Finally when he regained his mind, "This is great news indeed, but why didn't Duck tell me? I mean, we are best friends and he never informed me! Main abhi khabar leta hoon uski. Aur Rahul ki bhi. Pata nahi kya samajhte hain woh apne aap ko'."

Shaan moved to go to his study to call both his friends to yell at them. He has only reached the first step of the stairs when his steps halted because as Madhavi asked again, "So who is this girl that you were talking about Akshay and that Shaan has hots for?" Seeing Akshay's confused face, Madhavi continued to ask in details, "You know the person you guys were talking about before the good news, that Karela girl, who is she? Is she sundar, with good sanskar, a good match for my Shaan?"

Akshay grinned from ear to ear and then looked at Shaan's back, "Mom, you know I would love to tell you that she is a great girl for Shaan bhaiyya and that he likes her too," he paused and looked at Shaan again, who has faced them in horror by now, and then looked at Madhavi again, "but I can't because I don't know myself. Par ek baat toh zarur hai, this girl is probably the only girl to stand up to Shaan bhai." He laughed looking at Shaan's face and then continued to tell Madhavi and Dadi what happened a week ago.

Both elderly ladies were disappointed with this information but yet happy at the same time, which led to new hopes and planning for future for their Shaan.

Shaan wanted to kill Akshay but decided against it thinking that it will worsen the matters and also he didn't have time to acknowledge such useless talks.

Sam's engagement'

"Who's that girl in pink dress?" Shaan asked Duck dreamily

Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great update RoojπŸ‘....Looking forward to the next part.....
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update I like te fact they're still thinking about each other. Aww your getting rasam married. Are tinder and karela going to bump into each other at the wedding?
Again πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ looking forward to the next part of this and your other FF x
rooj-i thumbnail
@ May: thanks darling!πŸ€—

@ Rain: You are the only one who gives me detail comments and I love it yaar! ok so for our Hot-shots to meet at the party?...I think you will love the new surprise I have for you all! I feel like posting it right now but it's not ready yet! It's a Hot Update for next one!