FF:Presntn Tinda & Karela-Weird Dastaan:Pt 7D p33

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
All the Parts below:

Part 1:  pg 1

Hey Guys,

Since I'm bored and I haven't updated my other FF so thought might as well start a new one.

Actually this is an old FF but I finished it as OS there so thought I will start this FF here but with new Characters and new twists...so I will post the first part here and I hope you guys like it!

If you all do then surely I'll continue after posting the next one...

Do comment please!

BTW: the name speaks for itself.

Happy Reading!

Rooj
---------------------------------------
Presenting Tinda & Karela- Anokhi Dastaan

Part 1

"Oye Karela...Move out of my way. I have some scores to settle," a guy of well built physic with handsome smile, pushed a young petite girl aside and made his way to the counter.

"Excuse me Tinda! Who do you think you are to push me aside like that," the young girl retorted back to his back.

The guy halted in proceeding further and came face to face with the girl, whom he pushed so hard from his way. "Oye, I am not a Tinda. Do I look bald to you? And do I look old to you that you should be insulting me like that?"

"Hello! You called me Karela! So don't go all hoity-toity on me like that! And secondly Tinda doesn't necessarily means takla or bald. It is name of a vegetable too you know and it seems like Tinda, you can't seem to think much either!" the girl replied with same might as the guy.

"Excuse me miss, I don't like to waste my valuable time with you on this nonsense here so I would kindly advise you to not to interfere again," the guy sarcastically brushed her aside and proceed to do what he was going to do before.

But before he could take another step, the girl answered, "Oh I am sorry, I didn't notice that I was talking to a Tinda here, the guy who can't seem to get things into his head. It must be a burden to carry himself like that without knowing things. Let's go Gopi we don't need to listen to such people. Out of my way Tinda!"

This made the guys blood boil even more. Who the H*ll is she to talk to me like that! She doesn't know who she is talking to otherwise she wouldn't even bother! I'll show her who I am! "Oh Miss Karela you are too kind on my character here. Please allow me to say a few words about myself. I am---"

"Save it Tinda. It's better if you stay quite and don't hurt your brain otherwise it will grow big for your small head. Now move out of my place and let me continue with what I was doing" the girl pushed him aside to resume her recent argument with the sales person, "Who keeps such high prices for a bunch of roses? Where do you get your manual labor done? Huh?"

Akshay, who was watching all this banter, was surprised to know that his older brother was pushed aside and was told by just a chit of a girl. He saw the burning fire in his brother eyes and thought to himself, This girl is, now for sure, a goner. She has no idea who she is dealing with here. She is dealing with fire's second name: Shaantanu Khandelwal.

-------------------------

Happy Commenting!Wink
Rooj

Edited by rooj-i - 14 September 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

christmasshonaisangitasenguptaToraadeelahujuk.krithikaroadsidejunkeyangel_9candy84-shamima-Fanaahpurvi08PhoenixRadarMFRanjiniOlicityFandestinylovetofeeeesadventure_gurlSPN_JD_Addicted-Deepali-bones88shanakyasharan

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
nice one rooj...... pls continue.......

oye u r not excused for not updating innocent vixen........
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Rooj darling Tinda and Kerela....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL apt names indeed....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Now very very interesting indeed...can't wait to read more...please do continue soon....am waiting to see how Kerela deals with Tinda aka Shanatanu Khandelwal...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
wow rooj talk about fiesty love the characters Clap. I love it when characters get off on the wrong foot. please do continue if you continue to make such great FF'S were always going to demand for more then you'll have no time for yourself lol. only joking. please can you put your FF's in the FF thread/ archive with all the others so its easier to view. i also hope the others do the same.

destinylove

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Rooj... loved it. Do continue:) Tinda and Kaela indeedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloverooj-i

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Awesome post rooj Clapplease do continue LOL

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

nice one rooj...... pls continue.......

oye u r not excused for not updating innocent vixen........

thanks priya...

it's not an excuse i really am at work so can't think much but don't worry u will get one tomorrow! i promise!WinkLOL

destinylove

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Rooj darling Tinda and Kerela....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL apt names indeed....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Now very very interesting indeed...can't wait to read more...please do continue soon....am waiting to see how Kerela deals with Tinda aka Shanatanu Khandelwal...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I think you have read it di lol but thanks! keep reading u will love the next episode!LOLLOL

they are both so fiesty characters!

destinylove

Go to top