Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

he upturned the jeep in front of pia?? omg omg . (Page 2)

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
my concern is howcome she is so composed after this sort of display from abhay only tommorows episode can answer our questions
i feel she will start her search once again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
OMG totally man i was rolfing lol ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLwhen i saw that scene the jeep upturn i just blast out infront of my mom n i was like sooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet he did that for her lucky piaDay DreamingHMM beware danish its ur turn to b upside down well not down straight in the hell LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Jungli Billi-nautankidollz-

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
but ya this was rocking i was though upset thinking that abhay would not do much but this was amazing ROFL

-nautankidollz-

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hhahaha that is our super hot Abhay lol...no one dares touch or misbehave with piya lol...well atlest its good thing he did in front of her cause now she will find out abot the whole metz abhay relationship in the 18th centruary...cant wait for the 21st centuary to turn into 18th centuary track....the track should be awesome..

HeartMONA

-nautankidollz-

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
today's epi was sooooo good that if they would have showed those headlight eyes too, I won't have minded ROFL
everything was picture perfect!
Abhay n Pia make such a wonderful couple, Ekta could remove other actors from this show and just concentrate on these 2 n maintain today's standards and I promise to overlook all choppy effects, bloopers, the rectangle around the moon etc etc!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovekaushiki9madmaxine-nautankidollz-

mamon.moon Senior Member
mamon.moon
mamon.moon

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
wow nice post. I was thinking the same. I think piya is habituated by his super power and thinks it is normal for her hero. and whtever abhay did make her fall for him more and more and she is blindly in love with him so never question anything.

Edited by mamon.moon - 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm

kaushiki9

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I swear, I was wondering when I saw the episode first as to what Misha and anchi saw and were in awe.

Abhay simply had upturned the jeep and those guys were sprawled across. OMG, it was hllarous.

Piya has seen enough of Abhay to know he has super natural powerrs. Par when she sees the hunk, she is left speechless. hai woh bechari bhi kya karegi?

kaushiki9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
meee tooo mee toooooooROFLROFLROFL
when misha said "kya tumne dekha???"
i thought these guys saw abhay holding d gunda frm his neck but when dey showed d 3 gundas lying on d jeep......i was literally in comma nd at d same tym rolling on my bedROFLROFLROFL
dat scene was too funnyROFLROFL

_dkmystery_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index