Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The lamp (Page 2)

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by -priya

i thought it means perseverance pays ... if one time it doesnt light try again rather than shouting "APSHKUNLOL...try try and you will succeed .....

the big lamp was already burning and I fail to understand why Naku did not light the little lamp from it instead went on wasting match sticks LOL and inceasing our BPAngry

Ya thats right... she lights agarbaatis with it ... she could have tried that .... LOL
 ..... Nakku needs to "go green" ... hari mirchi to fight chaskar's "lal mirchi" ROFLEmbarrassed sorry... my bad jokes apart ... .....i really am not sure what CVs meant by that ... [and one of my resolutions is not to speculate too much abt LTL CVs... So till it breaks LOLEmbarrassed no i am trying i dont want to know what Cvs are trying to showLOL and just watch the magic] ... but in that scene at the end when the lamp was lit ... nakku's face was lit with a sweet smile... which to me meant keep the faith and well... things work out and she is one woman with a lot of patience .... so am sure her perseverance will pay Smile 

lovely thought about third time lucky Chinu!

dont worry tintiny... seema wont be able to shout that she is expecting coz dutta is a very patnivrataa pati woh aise kuch nahi karegaa...

and also... i feel all seema will get at the end is dutta's forgiveness nothing more nothing less Smile

Edited by -priya - 03 January 2011 at 9:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Fishfish-bharti-

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
the third time....Dutta gets injured...some how gets to Seema who helps him to heal...meets her and realizes the true significance of Nakku's love and how she has healed him...he no longer is bitter or angry at seema and doesnt even care for her...all he wants is Naku and this time he understands Naku's love because he sees Seema and realizes Naku is way above every one!
+++++++++

You are not wrong Chinuji, but according to me Dutta knows about Naku's love for him, he does not need to realise it anymore but by forgiving Seema it may be possible that he moves forward in his life and leaving behind his past....In one of the episodes he had said, he had gone to 'manhus talab'....he still regrets the life he was forced to accept....

Edited by tintiny - 03 January 2011 at 9:46am

AbhiAnibfunofbb123meghaparti

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinu2004

okay a thought...the lamp lit the third time...now lets see...does it signify that this time Dutta will understand her love.......just think about it...

the third time....Dutta gets injured...some how gets to Seema who helps him to heal...meets her and realizes the true significance of Nakku's love and how she has healed him...he no longer is bitter or angry at seema and doesnt even care for her...all he wants is Naku and this time he understands Naku's love because he sees Seema and realizes Naku is way above every one!

I may be wrong!

Hi!

I'm curious about your statement that if Seema helps save his life, then it will make him understand Naku's love.  I'm a bit confused by that  How would Seema being good and saving him make Dutta appreciate Naku?  It would be two separate things, no?  Perhaps the CVs will recycle Anna's wife's soliloquy about how true Naku is and how grand her love is, but this time, Seema will mouth it.

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedFishfish

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lamp lit in 3 times=At the 3rd attempt Dutta found the right girl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamdivy609JyoeMelodiousDreams

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
the lamp take so much time to light up mean they are dragging the episode LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mussy.jamshedFishfishdivy609

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

LOLLOLLOL cv is dragging noting more

Fishfishmussy.jamshedMrsKhan

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thanks for the post tin just a big relief LOL 
gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Literally, the third time's the charm.LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishJyoemussy.jamshedMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index