Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The lamp

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Only one question I have in mind, what does the oil lamp signify, while Naku could not light it up in one go, Seema lit hers, Naku was successful at the third attempt....what is the creatives trying to tell us...that Dutta will go to Seema and then come back to Naku....well only one thing I want to say, he may go and forgive but I do not want Ekta style one night stand and then Seema comes running to say I am pregnant grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...NO CREATIVES....Please no.....Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeetshruti10augustVampgirlChaudhrytmmnx12Wanderbugswati2008Rose_Petalkadduudivy609.scorpio10Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

Only one question I have in mind, what does the oil lamp signify, while Naku could not light it up in one go, Seema lit hers, Naku was successful at the third attempt....what is the creatives trying to tell us...that Dutta will go to Seema and then come back to Naku....well only one thing I want to say, he may go and forgive but I do not want Ekta style one night stand and then Seema comes running to say I am pregnant grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...NO CREATIVES....Please no.....Angry

Yes me too ....I dont  some cheesy one night stand with Seema .... which  is Totatly Ekta Kapoor's style ......nd which is scary nd yuck ..Pukey ..
Cvs  No ..no wayAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ..... If you love ur life then noAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ..I will not plead but I will make u plead .... Nd That a promise ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 03 January 2011 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishmussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Don't worry tin, that won't happen coz u see this is not any ekta's rubbish.

Have faith in cv's yaar Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitaFatima82mussy.jamshedFishfish--khushi--

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
naa i dnt think tht wil happen!!
but wt im finding annoying is tht in the precap it shows naku n seema both praying as tho they r makin out tht becos of both of thm nothing wil happen 2 dutta bt i feel they shud hav jus shown tht becos of naku's prayers nothing happens 2 dutta!!

if baji is saved thn m sure he wil try n find dutta n like last time nothing wil happen 2 dutta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduuFishfishmussy.jamshed

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
tins........dnt worry......it will not happen in LTL.......Dutta is not like the heroes of Ekta's serial.........he's our DSP........n he'll never let us down......hav faith..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mussy.jamshedkadduuFishfish

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i thought it means perseverance pays ... if one time it doesnt light try again rather than shouting "APSHKUNLOL...try try and you will succeed .....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Faryyyshruti10augustnightoffullmoon

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

i thought it means perseverance pays ... if one time it doesnt light try again rather than shouting "APSHKUNLOL...try try and you will succeed .....

the big lamp was already burning and I fail to understand why Naku did not light the little lamp from it instead went on wasting match sticks LOL and inceasing our BPAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82nightoffullmoonChaudhrytmdivy609kadduumussy.jamshed

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
okay a thought...the lamp lit the third time...now lets see...does it signify that this time Dutta will understand her love.......just think about it...

the first time: dutta saved her from More, she became his friend but despite baaji telling him, he didnt understand her love....he married her out of hate....felt betrayed,...didnt understand her love despite the fact that she saved his life on two occassions

the second time...the two got lost in the jungle...Naku captured by anna, Came back Dutta fell in love with her but felt betrayed when he saw her gora roop.....thought she is a dhokebaaz. despite her taking the bullet..didnt understand her love

the third time....Dutta gets injured...some how gets to Seema who helps him to heal...meets her and realizes the true significance of Nakku's love and how she has healed him...he no longer is bitter or angry at seema and doesnt even care for her...all he wants is Naku and this time he understands Naku's love because he sees Seema and realizes Naku is way above every one!

I may be wrong!

Edited by Chinu2004 - 03 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

merunduttarpitaFatima82FaryyyVampgirlnightoffullmoonAbhiAniChaudhrytmmnx12Jyoemussy.jamshed.Indu.bfunofbb123divy609Rose_PetalsinakkadduuFishfishrama_2010MelodiousDreams-Carrie--bharti-Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index