Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

precap on for tomorrow Abhay enters the Qila 4 Pia (Page 2)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

OMG i tell u he looks so so so hot in that white thinigi he is wearing lol...like u said white definetly his color cause it brings out his eyes...well we could only hope the creatives would let him wear white and blue everyday for the shoot lol....and awww how cute of him to go there for piya's necklace..and i m guessing maybe that is when we will get to see our piya turned as maithali running from upstair to abhay...how cute...i hope that happens soon...

P.S. Lovely post.

HeartMONA
Everyone has become DEEWANA 4 Abhay's new look. Whoeva is the costume designer did a TOP job man. Viv and Sukku are awesome together

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

OMG i tell u he looks so so so hot in that white thinigi he is wearing lol...like u said white definetly his color cause it brings out his eyes...well we could only hope the creatives would let him wear white and blue everyday for the shoot lol....and awww how cute of him to go there for piya's necklace..and i m guessing maybe that is when we will get to see our piya turned as maithali running from upstair to abhay...how cute...i hope that happens soon...

P.S. Lovely post.

HeartMONA
Everyone has become DEEWANA 4 Abhay's new look. Whoeva is the costume designer did a TOP job man. Viv and Sukku are awesome together
i know yaar hats off to the designer...lol they should make him wear colorful clothes more often..lol..and piya OMG that girl looks like a princess..like the way she was rurnnig to abhay was so so cute...Embarrassed
HeartMONA
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

P.S. Lovely post.

HeartMONA
i know yaar hats off to the designer...lol they should make him wear colorful clothes more often..lol..and piya OMG that girl looks like a princess..like the way she was rurnnig to abhay was so so cute...Embarrassed
HeartMONA
Piya looks like a princess anyway so is it any wonder she bagged the perfect role. She get to play dress up That is every girls dreams. Abhay is hot anyway but adding colour gives him a vavavuuuum effect
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
haha piya got lucky with this role..cause she gets to play dress  up lol..really well said there my friend lol..btw i m shocked to know that this our show went down from 9 to 10 again?
HeartMONA
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

haha piya got lucky with this role..cause she gets to play dress  up lol..really well said there my friend lol..btw i m shocked to know that this our show went down from 9 to 10 again?
HeartMONA
I know thats a shock. I'm updating my FF on a twisted love. Will post it once i'm done with it. I've done 1.5 pages another 3.'5 to go.
Do U go to any of the chat threads>? I'm on VIVI occasionally U should check it out
Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
o god cant wait fr tomorrows epis ya me too want to see him in fight mode well we'll get to see dad son fight at 1st LOLn danish his death date is fixed
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

o god cant wait fr tomorrows epis ya me too want to see him in fight mode well we'll get to see dad son fight at 1st LOLn danish his death date is fixed
Yeah but i think thats miles away. We are in ROMANCE mode right now. For me this is way better than Danish scenes. I want to see Danish in pain but AbhiyA scenes are what i look forward to more. Danish is probably as strong as Abhay by the time Chand has his way
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
He looked so cute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index