These two killed me today!! (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heaven princess

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Day Dreaming After watching todays scene IVE GONE CRAZY over abhay....HeartHeart
i love abhay an pias chemistryy... <3<3
The song dil ibadat... the perfect song for them <3<3 wooowwiiee...

The pendant scene reminded me of some ones ff im sowii i dnt no her name :$ .. but i was reading ff n they had a scene in it where pia lost her pendant...n then abhay kept the pendant... and secretly gave it bk to her in a black envelopee... i think the Cvs read that ff and decided to add that scene in it LOL.
im sowii i forgot who is writing the ff.. if i remember i shall edit the post Embarrassed

Well, I've been crazy over Abhay since time unmemorableLOL And AbhIya's chemistry is getting more and more intense with each passing day! Ummm...I've not read any such fanfic so can't help you out thereEmbarrassed 
LOL.. Hiz such a sweetheart EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. i wasnt soo soo crazyy over him at the beginning... but afta sum episodes... i was beginning to loose it LOL and after teh 'main pia ka saya hoon' scene... *fainited* i started go crazy VERY FAST  LOL and now im TOTALLY gonee LOLLOL
its okay dw.. i'll try n find it ... Embarrassed

'Main Pia ka saya hoon" was classic!! I swear I can live on that dialogue!Embarrassed

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming After watching todays scene IVE GONE CRAZY over abhay....HeartHeart
i love abhay an pias chemistryy... <3<3
The song dil ibadat... the perfect song for them <3<3 wooowwiiee...

The pendant scene reminded me of some ones ff im sowii i dnt no her name :$ .. but i was reading ff n they had a scene in it where pia lost her pendant...n then abhay kept the pendant... and secretly gave it bk to her in a black envelopee... i think the Cvs read that ff and decided to add that scene in it LOL.
im sowii i forgot who is writing the ff.. if i remember i shall edit the post Embarrassed

Well, I've been crazy over Abhay since time unmemorableLOL And AbhIya's chemistry is getting more and more intense with each passing day! Ummm...I've not read any such fanfic so can't help you out thereEmbarrassed 
LOL.. Hiz such a sweetheart EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. i wasnt soo soo crazyy over him at the beginning... but afta sum episodes... i was beginning to loose it LOL and after teh 'main pia ka saya hoon' scene... *fainited* i started go crazy VERY FAST  LOL and now im TOTALLY gonee LOLLOL
its okay dw.. i'll try n find it ... Embarrassed

'Main Pia ka saya hoon" was classic!! I swear I can live on that dialogue!Embarrassed
You got it ryt there Big smile it wud NEVER get OLD.. wudnt it be wonderful if every gurl wud find a guy who wud sey that to her Embarrassed
The ff name is ajab prem ki kajab kahani..dnt no wich chapter tho  its in thiis forum itself Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ffkhan

Neethz! What kind of new rule in IF?Confused

No one can like same user's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.ConfusedAngry

I couldn't see today's episode. Really "Dil Ibadat" song displayed?Tongue awwww can't wait for the repeated telecast.Day Dreaming

I have no idea, Zana! Its sad because I can't 'like' the most favourite of my postsOuch
Ya, they played 'Dil Ibadat' and I'm telling you, Zana, it was beautiful! Like a dream! You HAVE to catch the episode! You'll only fall in love with AbhIya more!Embarrassed
Insha-Allah I won't miss it.Big smile

.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
So true Neethz....the chemistry was overflowing.I'm feeling so happy after watching the epiParty
There is no other couple like AbhiYaBlushingEmbarrassed
I love AbhiYa  Dancing
I love AbhiYa  Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYaDancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanmadmaxine.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

So true Neethz....the chemistry was overflowing.I'm feeling so happy after watching the epiParty
There is no other couple like AbhiYaBlushingEmbarrassed
I love AbhiYa  Dancing
I love AbhiYa  Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYaDancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing
I love AbhiYa Dancing

Lol! Ya, Kritz I so agree with you! I'm unconditionally and irrevocably in love with AbhIya!Embarrassed Day Dreaming

-Doppelganger-

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
what a sweet topic!Embarrassed..i so agree todays episode was just awesome! i loved it to the core, Abhay and  Piya were sizzling hot. their chemistry is just magical! i didn't want the episode to end and watched again in IF will watch the rerun later tooLOL

gosh i am crazy for themBlushing

about the jeep part, for me its didn't make sense a bit ! he is 300 years old yet still he doesnt know that never leave a girl alone with bunch of sick wasted menLOL he should undesratnd human nature better  na!

beside there were three of them why didnt  the man behind  the wheel ask one one of his own fellows to bring the waterConfused why didnt Abhay suspect that? he is a vampire he should be smarter naWink and the way they were looking , like yuck it was so obvious they were up to no good!

oh well!

Edited by ka7eela - 03 January 2011 at 11:43am

.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
btw why does he go back to the fort/palace for her pendant, she was wearing the pendant today in the jungle till before the last sceneConfused

woo another blooper!Confused

Edited by ka7eela - 03 January 2011 at 11:43am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@ka7eela: I know, right? Abhay did kind of suspect but Pia Rani ki jai, she's so naive! And ya, I think the pendant thing is either a blooper or Abhay won't find it at the palace :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index