Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

These two killed me today!! (Page 6)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heaven princess

Day Dreaming After watching todays scene IVE GONE CRAZY over abhay....HeartHeart
i love abhay an pias chemistryy... <3<3
The song dil ibadat... the perfect song for them <3<3 wooowwiiee...

The pendant scene reminded me of some ones ff im sowii i dnt no her name :$ .. but i was reading ff n they had a scene in it where pia lost her pendant...n then abhay kept the pendant... and secretly gave it bk to her in a black envelopee... i think the Cvs read that ff and decided to add that scene in it LOL.
im sowii i forgot who is writing the ff.. if i remember i shall edit the post Embarrassed

Well, I've been crazy over Abhay since time unmemorableLOL And AbhIya's chemistry is getting more and more intense with each passing day! Ummm...I've not read any such fanfic so can't help you out thereEmbarrassed 

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

I know right, he has to go back to get her the necklace how cute! :D I hope he puts it on her <3

Omg!! That'll send shivers down her as well as my spine!Day Dreaming
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by .Mehak.

I know right, he has to go back to get her the necklace how cute! :D I hope he puts it on her <3

Omg!! That'll send shivers down her as well as my spine!Day Dreaming

Iniit Embarrassed
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Neethz! What kind of new rule in IF?Confused

No one can like same user's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.ConfusedAngry

I couldn't see today's episode. Really "Dil Ibadat" song displayed?Tongue awwww can't wait for the repeated telecast.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Neethz! What kind of new rule in IF?Confused

No one can like same user's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.ConfusedAngry

I couldn't see today's episode. Really "Dil Ibadat" song displayed?Tongue awwww can't wait for the repeated telecast.Day Dreaming

I have no idea, Zana! Its sad because I can't 'like' the most favourite of my postsOuch
Ya, they played 'Dil Ibadat' and I'm telling you, Zana, it was beautiful! Like a dream! You HAVE to catch the episode! You'll only fall in love with AbhIya more!Embarrassed
Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
He is so caring. He went to the palace for Piya's Pendent.From this we could under stand that Piya is having some space in his heart.Heart

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3Devi

He is so caring. He went to the palace for Piya's Pendent.From this we could under stand that Piya is having some space in his heart.Heart
Yes, definitely. Pia is making him melt more and more day by day!Embarrassed

Gaya3Devi

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by heaven princess

Day Dreaming After watching todays scene IVE GONE CRAZY over abhay....HeartHeart
i love abhay an pias chemistryy... <3<3
The song dil ibadat... the perfect song for them <3<3 wooowwiiee...

The pendant scene reminded me of some ones ff im sowii i dnt no her name :$ .. but i was reading ff n they had a scene in it where pia lost her pendant...n then abhay kept the pendant... and secretly gave it bk to her in a black envelopee... i think the Cvs read that ff and decided to add that scene in it LOL.
im sowii i forgot who is writing the ff.. if i remember i shall edit the post Embarrassed

Well, I've been crazy over Abhay since time unmemorableLOL And AbhIya's chemistry is getting more and more intense with each passing day! Ummm...I've not read any such fanfic so can't help you out thereEmbarrassed 
LOL.. Hiz such a sweetheart EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. i wasnt soo soo crazyy over him at the beginning... but afta sum episodes... i was beginning to loose it LOL and after teh 'main pia ka saya hoon' scene... *fainited* i started go crazy VERY FAST  LOL and now im TOTALLY gonee LOLLOL
its okay dw.. i'll try n find it ... Embarrassed

Edited by heaven princess - 03 January 2011 at 11:05am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index