Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

These two killed me today!! (Page 3)

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Joined: 09 October 2008
Posts: 7670

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
haan yaar today was amazing but i loved that jeep scene  lol accha kiya abhay ne i would have been upset if he didnt do anything but ya i just can imagine how he might have did that lolzzz super episode but i also wanted some fight scene ghosh wo bhi ho jata to aur maza aata

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hahah this is the highlight of todais epi hun..lol..sab pagal ho gaye hai abhiya ke liye lol...thats a good sign..hehe but i wonder why our show went down from 9 to 10???but oh well this week we will reach up high cause of the current abhay-piya secens in the jungle and many more to come...OMG love the precape...so cute of him to get look for her necklace....but i think that is where he will see metz and that whole 18th centuary tack might start???
 
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Joined: 30 November 2005
Posts: 4517

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I am dead.. when abhay said.. "Aise mat dekho muze pia, mai pagal ho javungaa"... I would say.. if episodes are like this.. I will go mad.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:..Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

haan yaar today was amazing but i loved that jeep scene  lol accha kiya abhay ne i would have been upset if he didnt do anything but ya i just can imagine how he might have did that lolzzz super episode but i also wanted some fight scene ghosh wo bhi ho jata to aur maza aata

Well, Abhay is slightly towards 'Gandhigiri' these days. That's why he neither beat up Danish nor did he do anything major with these three. Or maybe he did?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hahah this is the highlight of todais epi hun..lol..sab pagal ho gaye hai abhiya ke liye lol...thats a good sign..hehe but i wonder why our show went down from 9 to 10???but oh well this week we will reach up high cause of the current abhay-piya secens in the jungle and many more to come...OMG love the precape...so cute of him to get look for her necklace....but i think that is where he will see metz and that whole 18th centuary tack might start???
 
HeartMONA

Yup!! He will definitely go to the castle to find the pendant which may or may not be there. But we'll see the AM flashback, hopefully the entire story :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.:.MONA.:.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

I am dead.. when abhay said.. "Aise mat dekho muze pia, mai pagal ho javungaa"... I would say.. if episodes are like this.. I will go mad.. Embarrassed

I know right?? "Baby, your eyes drive me crazy!" Hayyeee!! As I said, these two KILLED me!Day Dreaming
AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 14961

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i know...
it was so dreamy!
and the scene was shot so beautifully.. it was so romantic & beautiful like heaven & for once, Abhay was staring at Piya for a while....
loved the episode:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

i know...
it was so dreamy!
and the scene was shot so beautifully.. it was so romantic & beautiful like heaven & for once, Abhay was staring at Piya for a while....
loved the episode:)

You said it, Samridhi! The whole river scene was like a dream!Day Dreaming

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index