India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

These two killed me today!! (Page 2)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Awwww I luved Abhay for being so caring.. & Dill Ibadat surely said everything.. They had btw them..
Todays episode belonged to AbhiYa..
Yesterday I was hurt tat Abhay Metz r apart but today I feel that whatever happened's in this world is only for our betterment.. AbhiYa r mend to be together..n no past n become can destroy their future..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Awwww I luved Abhay for being so caring.. & Dill Ibadat surely said everything.. They had btw them..
Todays episode belonged to AbhiYa..
Yesterday I was hurt tat Abhay Metz r apart but today I feel that whatever happened's in this world is only for our betterment.. AbhiYa r mend to be together..n no past n become can destroy their future..

Definitely one does tend to get heartbroken thinking that Abhay lost Maithili, he so dearly loved her. Their love story had a sad ending. But Pia is a ray of hope in his dark life. She'll hopefully bring back his lost happinessEmbarrassed
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
We had a fantastic Episodes today with Abhay carrying Piya through the jungle and then repairing her twisted angle in the water. Also the poor drunkards if only they had any idea whom they are dealing with.LOL Loved the Precap where Abhay goes back to the Qila to get Piya's Necklace. I find Abhay more human than Kabir.Thumbs Up

Edited by Anamika1570 - 03 January 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Yep. There was hardly any physicality between  AbhIya in today's episode but the intense emotions and the subtle touches and eyelocks made them look like those classic couples that we read about. i love the way Piya looks at Abhay. She loves him enough to chase him to the end of the world and beyond.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---DavneetKaur-

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Totally Abhiyalicious episode! Day Dreaming And yeah..can't like many posts today...weird! Well, I like them a lot..I'll tell you, since the button ain't working! Big smileBig smile

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

We had a fantastic Episodes today with Abhay carrying Piya through the jungle and then repairing her twisted angle in the water. Also the poor drunkards if only they had any idea whom they are dealing with.LOL Loved the Precap where Abhay goes back to the Qila to get Piya's Necklace. I find Abhay more human than Kabir.Thumbs Up

I know, right??! Just an eyelock is enough for me to get goosebumps on my arms and butterflies in my stomach!Day Dreaming
Abhay does have humanity in him, no doubt. And Kabir is definitely himan, that's the reason he's jealousLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Yep. There was hardly any physicality between  AbhIya in today's episode but the intense emotions and the subtle touches and eyelocks made them look like those classic couples that we read about. i love the way Piya looks at Abhay. She loves him enough to chase him to the end of the world and beyond.

Thats what is so pretty about them! They don't need any physicality. Their eyes speaks volumes! Ummm..Abhay's doesn't. I'm still in awe of how easily Abhay masks his emotions! His eyes don't give him away! He's slowly and slowly melting towards Pia and she's driving him insane but his eyes, though are intense, but they don't reveal what his heart truly feels and that is what works for him. And Pia gets lost in them, anywayLOL
As far as Pia goes, her situation is totally the opposite! Her eyes are like open doors to her heart. One look at them and we know what's going on in her heart. Thats the reason Abhay doesn't want her to look at him. It drives him crazy to see the depth of Pia's emotions for him! These eyes are blows to the walls he has built around himself. He's hating how Pia's eyes are breaking those wallsEmbarrassed

RidziPiaJazSimi

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Totally Abhiyalicious episode! Day Dreaming And yeah..can't like many posts today...weird! Well, I like them a lot..I'll tell you, since the button ain't working! Big smileBig smile

My like button is also not working!Ouch And I can't even like your posts!Cry But thanks for the replyBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index