Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

These two killed me today!!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

nishani_pereralubslubsyshaggyscoobycutemugthk123PriyaThakurpisces16puneetksingh9naj7scorpio95meawKhaLidaHHessa85ka7eelaSwap-Arhibrokenmirrorsanna44knumnum-Doppelganger-Jyo.readingworms.madmaxine--sumana13---Priti11-.:.MONA.:.Ameres-DavneetKaur-Charu21ragzz._RiaNa_

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I know!!! Big smile It's the perfect song for Abhiya..dil ibaadat kar raha hai..dhadkane meri sun..what a paradox isn't it? Abhay claims he doesn't have a heart..and yet he does..and how desperately it calls out to Pia...Day Dreaming And seriously..he went back to all those painful memories yet again just to get her pendant back...Day Dreaming Abhiya making me fall in love with them! Pia is so lucky that Abhay's not only Super-Abhay, Dreamy Boy, and To-Die-For-Literally-Lover..but now he's also..*drumroll* 'Doctor Abhay!' Big smile ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugarniindia5--sumana13--.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
wow.. so sweet of Abhay.. HE wants to go to Haveli again.. just for Pia's pendent...so caring!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
god wats wrong with the like button!
neethz i noe rite!!!!!!!! d way he comforted pia...tucked her hair behind her ears...told her to trust him..god..such a passionate n a latent love moment!

exactly did he hit those duds!..bcz watever pia says is his blind command!..Blushing
god talk about love being blind..such cliches actually being true..

ps: i noe i noe...we both love abhay raichand..s\wat a cutieeeeeeeeee..

pps: have u gone offline fr even 1 sec today??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---DavneetKaur-.Jane..

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I know!!!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Embarrassed
God please shower PKYEK fans with such droolicious episodes EmbarrassedLOL
@indigoblues: yeah doctor abhay rocksWinkLOL
aise toh koi bhi patient chutki mein thik ho jayegaROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine--sumana13--IndigoBlues.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Aaj ki episode kuch zyada his cute thi. He cured her ankle. He did so much but i wish we could see Abhay in action beating the guys up. Well at least the gang saw Abhay's handiwork

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@Meg: Ya, hamara Abhay hai hee multitalented! No wonder we are so hopelessly in love with him! And I've decided that I'm giving up apples because  want to go to Dr. AbhayEmbarrassed And as you so correctly pointed out, Abhay claims not to have a heart, but he does have emotions!
@purva_j: I know, right?? Waise I'm only assuming that he went for the pendant.
@divz: Lol! Of course I've been offline!LOL and I don't know. IF is not letting me like the comments of half the peopleOuch
@Mugdha: Ya, I know! May we get such episodes every frickkin' day!

Edited by Chill_Out - 03 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Aaj ki episode kuch zyada his cute thi. He cured her ankle. He did so much but i wish we could see Abhay in action beating the guys up. Well at least the gang saw Abhay's handiwork

Ya, Abhay making pulp out of the guys would be awesome! We didn't even see the 'dhishoom dhishoom' with DanishOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index