India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

1st episod of 2011 was rocking (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Absolutely true  One Rocking episode .KMH can never lose its sheen maybe the story dialogs plots twist be monotonous or dull but rocking Arjuhi just makes up for everything .They never let me feel bored even if i m watching the same kind of scenes they add their never end ing charm to it .just love them

Love Arjuhi Day Dreaming

Edited by manoj589 - 03 January 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14shootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedI absolutely LOVED today's episode!!! Youu can obviously see that from my expressionsLOL Today, Arjun was being ArjunBlushing and teasing Arohi....Chiku ka kuch patha nahi....except woh talli hogaya uska jawaani peROFL 
Anyways great episode for the beginning of 2011 and I hope we continue to get rocking episodes like theseWink

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 03 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanGURASH14

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
This Year Is Well Started Wink So Well Done To The Team Clap Truely Beautifuul Episode Day Dreaming
And Chikku Was Soo Funny LOL Thanks To Him For Beeing unconscious 
Hope We'll Get To See Romantic Scenes Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
First episode of this year was amazing!! Felt great watching it.. :) KMH rocksss!!
S_sweet_S Groupbie
S_sweet_S
S_sweet_S

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
it was not only perfect it was brillant mindblowing justtt superrr i never thought it will be s goodd

especially the scene where arohi asks him if he really leaved his house ufffffff
angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
1st epi was just fantastik n words i just oved it i wached it many times today...
Maheen_Ahmed Senior Member
Maheen_Ahmed
Maheen_Ahmed

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Smile
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Rocking word cum padgai, today when DJ woke up arohi i am smiling alot, arohi's acting is just so natural sleepg beautyThumbs Up,thank god u said it arohi "chiku tum dunya ke sabse ..." after that when ever they showed arjun so closely on screen i cann't hear anything arohi, sorry for that. I thought to catch up in the repeat telecast but again same thing, my senses go off when i see arjun(karan), u don't know how many times i saw the first part. in first part i thought arohi came to know abt arjun and all problems are solved but again chatter box went in her way by not trusting arjunConfused then it remined me of that stupid gauri, bcoz of her all this untrustCry, but arjun made me smile in the complete show by giving his cute smiles and u expressions says everything.. karan u need not talk at all.Smile, convo with arohiTonguepulling tongue Wink cheeku ki jawaaniROFL thumps up to writers, finally arjun arohi are alone to talk to each other thanks to cheeku for that. Thanks to KMH team for the recap for tomorrow, now i cannt wait yar. Thanks for such a sweet start of the new yearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index