Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

3rd jan update jagat weds-avdesh devastated (Page 11)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
i think he wud use his brain and yes he cud be turning violent now. but look at this one word or ishaara from arpi and he stops.. and he is not really listening to bhootni.. he is frustrated now and he is taking out his frustration on car door and shouting at all..

rv is playing mind game with  avdesh now just as i mentioned yday in dreamy post.

emotional atyaachaar  and double cross game.

as for bhootni i think she wants control and try to win back avdesh for herself. i think in her lust and jealousy she is not realising the very fact that avdesh looks upon her as mother figure only and respects her..

she is going to use arpi words on him all the time to keep him calm and stop him from doing what he wants to do

so for her she killed one bird with two stones

err is that the proverb or is it other way round.

oh ya its two birds with one stone

silly me

hahaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14smile.sara

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee Everyone
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
hiii guys,
bhootni phir se avi ko rokne ki koshish karegi then avi ka gussa toot padhega and i am eagerly waiting for that moment
ahen avi shouts at bhootni and
mai chahti hoon ki avi apne dimaag se soche it is not important ki sare kaam voilence se hi hote hai.woh koi vakil ke jariye bhi toh arpi ko jail se chuda sakta hai.
butttttttttttttttttttttt
most imp
thanxxx  cb di for wonderful updates
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chatterbox]i think he wud use his brain and yes he cud be turning violent now. but look at this one word or ishaara from arpi and he stops.. and he is not really listening to bhootni.. he is frustrated now and he is taking out his frustration on car door and shouting at all..

rv is playing mind game with  avdesh now just as i mentioned yday in dreamy post.

emotional atyaachaar  and double cross game.

as for bhootni i think she wants control and try to win back avdesh for herself. i think in her lust and jealousy she is not realising the very fact that avdesh looks upon her as mother figure only and respects her..

she is going to use arpi words on him all the time to keep him calm and stop him from doing what he wants to do

so for her she killed one bird with two stones

err is that the proverb or is it other way round.

oh ya its two birds with one stone

Hi Chatter..U have put it all so well..The story is nicely poised now... I'd like to see how Avdesh wins back his bride..But bhootni"s  is a lost game. Itz a matter of time before it all comes crashing down!!.Shez speaking nonsense...Irritating fool

Edited by laxmi73 - 03 January 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

hey lakshmi hi
i goofed with proverb

ulta bol diya had to remember what was the saying actually

hehee

ya bhootni is playing lost game or she has used wrong cards

no doubt she  ispowerful and is very shrewd but  its  vinaash kaale viprit buddhi  ( how do u translate this in english)

she is making mistakes after mistakes

but i think coming episode wud be more focussed on rv and avdesh with filler of simple in rai home

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey lakshmi hi
i goofed with proverb

ulta bol diya had to remember what was the saying actually

hehee

ya bhootni is playing lost game or she has used wrong cards

no doubt she  ispowerful and is very shrewd but  its  vinaash kaale viprit buddhi  ( how do u translate this in english)

she is making mistakes after mistakes

but i think coming episode wud be more focussed on rv and avdesh with filler of simple in rai home

Vinash kale viprith Buddhi is fine!!! She has just lost it!! I can't imagine that she believes that if she keeps A&A seperate Avi's is gonna go rushing into her arms!!!! I feeling like throwing her to the dogs along with that cheapo Panditji!!
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Well it proves one thing, Bauji only lusts after Avi and not love. if she loved him, then, she would never have inflicted this wound on him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
yeh bhootni avi ko sirf pana chahti hai
agar woh avi se true love karti toh usey kabhi hurt nahi karti

and aviita ka love foe each other is selfless and their love has no
boundriesThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index