Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Priya🤗

I am good...........just jet lagged, big time No problem.........catch up with you later. Take care and good night.

Vista

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update CB. Today, Avdesh has demonstrated his love for Arpi by showing his emotions and vowing to free his wife. I loved his sentimental scene where he thought of Arpi and he gently touched his sherwani, as if the sherwani was something valuable. He had the urge to cherish everything his wife gave him, so that he can relieve the pain of not having her beside him. His emotional break down had shown another side to Avi. He had a soft side that always seeked for love and comfort and when the love of his life was taken away from him, Avi broke down like a child. I applaud him for crying outright and expressing his feeling so openly to himself. A person must always be truthful to themselves and not store up their emotions because it would be more tolerable and less painful. I believe that he was being more of a man by having the dignity to show his love and acknowledge how precious Arpita is to him. Arpi is truly a valuable treasure that Avi has lost and he is determined to reclaim his possession. During the separation of Avita, the memories of Arpi will help Avi bear the distance and their love for each other will grow stronger. They will prove to the world that they can love each other even if they are far apart. Also, I'm very glad that last's weeks promo was false. At least Arpi will not receive any torture but Avi will be full of fury and he will be on the verge to break anything in his way. Hopefully, this separation with Arpi will teach him some patience and make him value all of Arpi's words. He has realized how harmful his actions are to Arpi and now he will try to minimize his violence. It was sweet to watch Avi hug his wedding photo, it was as if he was tightly hugging Arpi and not willing to let her go. Over the next episodes, Avi will understand how valuable Arpi is to him, everyone in the haveli will definitely notice a change in Avi. He will be walking around helplessly and lost and seeking to find his Arpi. Bhauji is going to realize that Arpi has already surrounded Avi's heart. After Arpi had saved Avi's life, he had given his heart, mind and soul to Arpi. Without Arpi, Avi is just a body roaming around with no reason to exist. Arpi is his love, life, and soul. One can't live without all three of these things. Furthermore, Bhauji is being stupid and thinking that all that will remain is Arpi's memory. She does not understand that Arpi's memory alone is enough to shake and flip Avi's world upside down. Arpi had great influence on Avi even before he really knew her and they had not even spoken a word to each other. Now, after their cherishing experiences and marriage life, Avi has started to love Arpi much more and the thought of not having Arpi is unbearable.  As Dreamy had said before, Arpi is the sun for Avi, and thus each and everyday will be night and darkness for Avi until he reaches his sunshine.
Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wow sidda what a wonderful ans

reallly loved it

thans all for liking my update and comments
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks CB for lovely update. Episode is looking interesting i didnt manage to see yet. Track is Awesome now a days.
smile.sara thumbnail
Bhootni is thinking that AViTa love will remain in thoughts and they can never meet again. what a funny and rubbish thought. he has no care how much Avi is hurting. Actually she dont care for Avi as a person, even bhootni dont care Avi will love her or not what she really want is her control on Avi and Avi control and fear on Lallan Pur. So after AviTa separation Avi will become more ruthless and dangerous and what she wants.
Edited by sara212 - 13 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
I read every one comment and every one impressed  by Avi's Love towards Arpi and his emotions, but when he will really start to think from his brain. if this is really a serious matter for him he has to do some planing cool minded.and pls no completely depend upon Bhootni just no. Really want matureness in his character specially at this turning point of his life.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i think he wud use his brain and yes he cud be turning violent now. but look at this one word or ishaara from arpi and he stops.. and he is not really listening to bhootni.. he is frustrated now and he is taking out his frustration on car door and shouting at all..

rv is playing mind game with  avdesh now just as i mentioned yday in dreamy post.

emotional atyaachaar  and double cross game.

as for bhootni i think she wants control and try to win back avdesh for herself. i think in her lust and jealousy she is not realising the very fact that avdesh looks upon her as mother figure only and respects her..

she is going to use arpi words on him all the time to keep him calm and stop him from doing what he wants to do

so for her she killed one bird with two stones

err is that the proverb or is it other way round.

oh ya its two birds with one stone

silly me

hahaa
PrashT thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee Everyone
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hiii guys,
bhootni phir se avi ko rokne ki koshish karegi then avi ka gussa toot padhega and i am eagerly waiting for that moment
ahen avi shouts at bhootni and
mai chahti hoon ki avi apne dimaag se soche it is not important ki sare kaam voilence se hi hote hai.woh koi vakil ke jariye bhi toh arpi ko jail se chuda sakta hai.
butttttttttttttttttttttt
most imp
thanxxx  cb di for wonderful updates
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=chatterbox]i think he wud use his brain and yes he cud be turning violent now. but look at this one word or ishaara from arpi and he stops.. and he is not really listening to bhootni.. he is frustrated now and he is taking out his frustration on car door and shouting at all..

rv is playing mind game with  avdesh now just as i mentioned yday in dreamy post.

emotional atyaachaar  and double cross game.

as for bhootni i think she wants control and try to win back avdesh for herself. i think in her lust and jealousy she is not realising the very fact that avdesh looks upon her as mother figure only and respects her..

she is going to use arpi words on him all the time to keep him calm and stop him from doing what he wants to do

so for her she killed one bird with two stones

err is that the proverb or is it other way round.

oh ya its two birds with one stone

Hi Chatter..U have put it all so well..The story is nicely poised now... I'd like to see how Avdesh wins back his bride..But bhootni"s  is a lost game. Itz a matter of time before it all comes crashing down!!.Shez speaking nonsense...Irritating fool
Edited by laxmi73 - 13 years ago