Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~ 3-1- Duttaz :? updtd (Page 4)

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks shonapinky!
 ... did you notice in the precap ... it looked like the same cliff and same temple .... dutta us taraf gaadi kyon leke jataa hai LOL

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Thanks for the precap update. Where the hell is Baji in the precap? Angry Screams like Dutta: BajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOL He better show up soon. maybe poor Baji is also hurt. Disapprove I guess he won't get any fight sequence. I want Dutta-Baji in action. Approve
ur moz welcum ritu...aww itna gussaEmbarrassedLOL...aww hope he iz not hurt...!!poor guy....!!aww ritu i knew u love der action seq...LOLhope v get one soon...!!Smile

PS: my like button isnt working yr...Confused

Originally posted by -priya

thanks shonapinky!
 ... did you notice in the precap ... it looked like the same cliff and same temple .... dutta us taraf gaadi kyon leke jataa hai LOL

ur moz welcum priya...omg..u guyz think itz d same old cliff...so i guessed it wrong...EmbarrassedLOL

Originally posted by khushix

thanks Shona..

Dutta will surely survive.. i dont think he was in the car when it exploaded.. he must hav jump out of the car when it was falling.. so now i guess Seema will find him. and she'll be able to tie the thread on him too.. i just hope they wont drag the Dutta-Seema bits.. i want Dutta back home soon..
and im sure he will want to go home too coz his Naku will be waiting for him..

ur moz welcum kushiSmileyeah it did luk like he wasnt in d car...diz iz really sad...v gotto bear diz woman diz whole week yrOuch 
@bold: i love d way u said tat kushi...cant wait...!!Day Dreaming

PS: my like button isnt working  dear all...!! Confusedi liked all  ur repliez...Thumbs Up

Edited by shonapinky - 03 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

thanks Shona..

Dutta will surely survive.. i dont think he was in the car when it exploaded.. he must hav jump out of the car when it was falling.. so now i guess Seema will find him. and she'll be able to tie the thread on him too.. i just hope they wont drag the Dutta-Seema bits.. i want Dutta back home soon.. and im sure he will want to go home too coz his Naku will be waiting for him..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlsub_rosameghapartiImmaculateDream

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
shona, like button is not working for me either. Confused I liked your post. Wink
shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

shona, like button is not working for me either. Confused I liked your post. Wink
aww so itz not juz with meEmbarrassed ..evn zuby said itz not wrking fr hr...aww thankz ritu..!!Embarrassed
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Shona..Smile

just saw the precap..dutta could have gotten out of the car with a few injuries before chaskar got the chance to blow it up...Smile
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25triasha

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Thanks for the precap update. Where the hell is Baji in the precap? Angry Screams like Dutta: BajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOL He better show up soon. maybe poor Baji is also hurt. Disapprove I guess he won't get any fight sequence. I want Dutta-Baji in action. Approve

i dont understand how come Dutta is still in the car..Confused...didnt he fight the goons..Confused...if he did then what happened to his car..Confused
--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks shona for the update
dutta is definitely not in the car when it explode ...same place where the car fell off during jungle track..looks like dutta wants another jungle mein mangal LOL (but poor guy no nakku LOL)....now soon its going to be  kala,chaskar and suds turn to explode LOL

Go to top