Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: triasha

Shona.................................daar or faith ka emotions mixed hai...............dnt kno whats in store............i want him to b back but dnt want him to be wid seema...............pata nahin kya hoga.............hopefully  Seema will have  positive impact..........😳......

aww no worriez dear..... but i agrree...donno watz in store fr us...diz week v gotto bear seema....Ouchhope she doez yrEmbarrassed
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the pre.......waiting for tomorrow.........the suspense is killing me.........btw why that seems hav to share screen space with naku........Naku's prayers are enough for Dutta........he doesn't need Seema's crocodile tears.......... Edited by swati2008 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx fr promo , shona...........hope Dutta jumped out just in time.......Baaji not seen.........looks like Dutta pushed him out.........The cliff looked the same one Tasha fell off last time..........dont u think so??????.....I yet dont like seema and her dialogues...........she wanted to tie the dhori on his wrist............hate hr..........Nakku has already tied the dhori so need fr seema to do it...............

Hoping to see tasha 2gether sooooooon..........
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
can't wait for tomorrow.....I think seema will save datta. I don't want to see seema and datta together.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonapinky

so true scorpio...hw cd she do diz to her own bro...!!🀒
*********************************************************************************

Frankly ..I seen it happen in my life where sisters try to kill their own brother ..so it is no suprise for me  ....But it sure smakes my blood boil

shonapinky thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

See Shonu Monu? My Patil Saab is the one giving the Fire Exam by landing himself in that valley again?😭 Your Nakku toh ainvi naam kamaa le jaati hai!πŸ˜’

But never fear coz Seema Aunty is here.πŸ˜›All decked in diamonds & blue zariπŸ˜† I'm certain she will be the one to do marham patti this time.Though how she lands in that valley too beats meπŸ˜•

Thanks for the precap update!😊

A bit of a drag today but so long Patil Saab is there showing his moves Zuby is happy.😍😍😍😍

Zuby dear.....aww yeah ur abz right yr..nw patil saab iz giving d fire exam ...and frm wed itz nakuz turnaww roh math...huggz...!!hope seema reunitz tasha..!!😳
ur moz welcum dear..!! aww feelz gud to see zuby 😍...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

thnx shona!

m sure nothing wil happen 2 dutta

ur moz welcum yuvi....😊so true dear...!!

Originally posted by: mishimano

thanks for the update shona😊

ur moz welcum mano😊

Originally posted by: swati2008

thanks for the pre.......waiting for tomorrow.........the suspense is killing me.........btw why that seems hav to share screen space with naku........Naku's prayers are enough for Dutta........he doesn't need Seema's crocodile tears..........

ur moz welcum swatii....aww yeah very well said yr...hw cd dey do diz...diz iz unfair...😑🀒

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Thanx fr promo , shona...........hope Dutta jumped out just in time.......Baaji not seen.........looks like Dutta pushed him out.........The cliff looked the same one Tasha fell off last time..........dont u think so??????.....I yet dont like seema and her dialogues...........she wanted to tie the dhori on his wrist............hate hr..........Nakku has already tied the dhori so need fr seema to do it...............

Hoping to see tasha 2gether sooooooon..........

ur moz welcum usha.😊... aww but diz one luked a bit diff to me....i may b wrong too yr...yeah juz hate her and hr dailogz usha....!!cant wait fr tasha zreunion...!!

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Thnks Shona....

*Fingers Crossed* Dutta wil be fine and will return home to break nakku's fast..!! Since baaji isnt in the car, i hope he sees chaskar so he knows who's behind all this!

ur moz welcum sophia...yeah he wd b ack to break nakuz virat...cant wait yr....!!😊

Originally posted by: Jia1

thanks for the precap shona 😳

ur moz welcum jia...!!😊

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnks Shona....
*Fingers Crossed* Dutta wil be fine and will return home to break nakku's fast..!! Since baaji isnt in the car, i hope he sees chaskar so he knows who's behind all this!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! Like button not working,yaar! Shonu,I like ur post sweetie.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant be sure but in the precap dutta just jumped off or was thrown off the plunging vehicle in the nick of time.πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
shonapinky thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hey! Like button not working,yaar! Shonu,I like ur post sweetie.πŸ‘πŸΌ

zuby dear...yeah evn itz not working fr me yrπŸ˜•aww thankz sweetie...!!😊