Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Top 10 TV male actors 2010 (Page 4)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
OMG kya list hai. OMG I think we r supposed to read from bottom to top. LOL
btw did u all notice all actors on the list are/were launched by Star Network.

Only Mishal Raheja is the one who was NOT launched by Star. Evil Smileyippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dancing DancingDancing Party

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevadivy609sub_rosaPyari_ZahramysticgoryfilmsMrsKhanAreYaar

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Only Mishal Raheja is the one who was NOT launched by Star. Evil Smileyippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Party

"Like"...since i cant hit the like button...LOL
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Only Mishal Raheja is the one who was NOT launched by Star. Evil Smileyippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Party

This way they will say you are trying to raise your post count and then ban us all down to 10 posts a day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

This way they will say you are trying to raise your post count and then ban us all down to 10 posts a day LOL

Waah re IF ki maayaNukeROFL....truly GENIUS ideas they getSilly
-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

...ROFL...i wonder what will happen if i use those 10 posts to like other posts..LOL
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

I am kind of upset with this list. I am not a Geet fan so sorry if I hurt any Geet lovers, but to see GC @ #1 position, Karan Mehra @ #3, Kinshuk @ #9. to see some of these TV stars who can barely act top MR just frustrates me.

I recently started to watch LTL and I have to say how BOWLED over I am by MR's acting. This guy has talent and he definitely deserves to be at a higher ranking than #10. On the other hand, the fact that he at least got acknowledged for his acting is good. Just wish he was higher on the list.

Thanks. :)

~Aditi

Shocked Hey Aditi!! Hug Good to see you here! Embarrassed Ah, you got attracted by LTL too, huh? LOL Trust me, you don't regret watching it for a second, unlike other shows where you end up doing this>> D'oh and asking yourself why you got yourself into this mess! ROFL But wow, I'd love to know what made you watch the show- Khushi's VM got me addicted to it Day DreamingLOL Anyway, hope to see you more on the LTL forum Embarrassed x

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Shocked Hey Aditi!! Hug Good to see you here! Embarrassed Ah, you got attracted by LTL too, huh? LOL Trust me, you don't regret watching it for a second, unlike other shows where you end up doing this>> D'oh and asking yourself why you got yourself into this mess! ROFL But wow, I'd love to know what made you watch the show- Khushi's VM got me addicted to it Day DreamingLOL Anyway, hope to see you more on the LTL forum Embarrassed x
hey zahra!!  Hug awww thanks for the warm welcome! Embarrassed

yup I am here! kind of a long story. but will make it short. me becoming an LTL fan has to do with khushi too!! LOL kya hai na, a few days ago I messaged her what is the story of LTL? as the currently on-aired shows were boring me to no ends and yes, making me go like D'ohtoo. she told me the story, gave me some links. and first, I was just thrown over by MR's acting. his portrayal of Dutta Bhao is definitely commendable. truly, that guy has a wonderful, wonderful talent. he can really ACT (unlike most people on the list) that is why I was furious to see MR all the way at the bottom. and second, is the story of dutta & nakusha. the story is very unique and from whatever I have seen so far, is very beautifully portrayed. I still have lots of catching up to do though. LOL

thanks for the warm invite once again!! HugHugand yes, I will definitely be here from now on. will try to watch the current episodes simultaneously while I watch the past ones too. so I don't get left behind even more. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaPyari_ZahraMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
LOL! I was trying my level best not to comment on the list. Btw I thought all Rajan Shahi's melting teapots are now history...but they are back again. As for the so called hawt dudes...well I will give them the benefit of doubt...if they had a SCRIPT to work on then maybe...just maybe they could have justified their presence on ours screens.

sub_rosa

Go to top