Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Top 10 TV male actors 2010 (Page 3)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I'm surprised that stone faced "vampire" dude from desi Twilight isn't on this list as well.....given the "high" level of acting that the rest of the candidates in this list have showcased.

ROFL...i was just watching a scene of that serial today where he is telling a girl he loves her and will fight the whole world to be with her...yet he looked like he was thinking up a plan to murder someone not confessing his enternal love..LOL

he is the worst actor of Star One..Thumbs Down

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevasub_rosaPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking--Sia--mysticgoryfilmsmazkachazkaMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Zahra: KSG ke "dolay sholay" are toh eternal favs on such kind of "acting" lists....so no surprise to see him there.

Waise why does this list look like someone just lifted it straight from the IF celebrity rankings and chepo-ed it into an "article"?LOL

The day IF celebrity rankings ACTUALLY start reflecting serious MERIT, it will be a landmark day....lol.....don't see it happening right now though....spammers rule this place.

@Huma: You managed to interpret that much from the "vampire" guy's expression?? Kudos to you yaar! I toh can NEVER figure out what he's trying to "express".....he looks constipated at bestConfused

And when was Star One ever known for "superlative" acting anyways? LOL.....Star One is only known for HAWTNESS....the more HAWT, the better it isStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevasub_rosamazkachazka

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Zahra: KSG ke "dolay sholay" are toh eternal favs on such kind of "acting" lists....so no surprise to see him there.

Waise why does this list look like someone just lifted it straight from the IF celebrity rankings and chepo-ed it into an "article"?LOL

The day IF celebrity rankings ACTUALLY start reflecting serious MERIT, it will be a landmark day....lol.....don't see it happening right now though....spammers rule this place.

@Huma: You managed to interpret that much from the "vampire" guy's expression?? Kudos to you yaar! I toh can NEVER figure out what he's trying to "express".....he looks constipated at bestConfused

And when was Star One ever known for "superlative" acting anyways? LOL.....Star One is only known for HAWTNESS....the more HAWT, the better it isStern Smile

@Red: even our Suds can pull off constipated expressions better than Vivian..ROFL

yup, most of star one actors r quite horrible...but Vivian is definitly the worst..LOL....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hawwwww Huma....please do not be insulting our Sudarshan ji and his OSCAR WORTHY acting by comparing him to that guy :P....Suds toh is in a league of his own....such VARIETY he gives even in constipated expressions.....amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sia--

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
For some reason, I can like all of everyone's posts. At least for now LOL Thodi der ki privilege maybe Tongue 

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

And Karan Mehra at the number 3 position??!! ShockedShockedShocked When MR is at number ten, JOINT with Angad Hasija? ShockedShockedShocked Pinch me please, this must be a nightmare!! Dead x

Karan Mehra kis khet ki mooli hai when there is someone like Arhaan Behl on this list, who looks lethargic and mega-stoned in every single shot of his amazingly issue-based serial. And I would honestly say all of this and ten times more regardless of whether MR was on this list or wherever he placed on it, because even if I hadn't ever known about him or seen his work, it wouldn't take away from the abysmal level of acting on television right now. And that holds for the women too. Sach mein mandi ka time chal raha hai ke koi bhi, regardless of talent OR looks, can walk up to a set and become the newest 'fresh' face without any merit.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosaPyari_Zahramysticgoryfilmsmazkachazka--Sia--MrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

And Karan Mehra at the number 3 position??!! ShockedShockedShocked When MR is at number ten, JOINT with Angad Hasija? ShockedShockedShocked Pinch me please, this must be a nightmare!! Dead x

Karan Mehra kis khet ki mooli hai when there is someone like Arhaan Behl on this list, who looks lethargic and mega-stoned in every single shot of his amazingly issue-based serial. And I would honestly say all of this and ten times more regardless of whether MR was on this list or wherever he placed on it, because even if I hadn't ever known about him or seen his work, it wouldn't take away from the abysmal level of acting on television right now. And that holds for the women too. Sach mein mandi ka time chal raha hai ke koi bhi, regardless of talent OR looks, can walk up to a set and become the newest 'fresh' face without any merit.

@bold: I haven't read a better description than thatClapClapClapI love you, Fatty!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva--Sia--kabeeraspeaking

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I am kind of upset with this list. I am not a Geet fan so sorry if I hurt any Geet lovers, but to see GC @ #1 position, Karan Mehra @ #3, Kinshuk @ #9. to see some of these TV stars who can barely act top MR just frustrates me.

I recently started to watch LTL and I have to say how BOWLED over I am by MR's acting. This guy has talent and he definitely deserves to be at a higher ranking than #10. On the other hand, the fact that he at least got acknowledged for his acting is good. Just wish he was higher on the list.

Thanks. :)

~Aditi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Kevasub_rosaPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingmazkachazkaMrsKhan

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Karan mehra (4 bacchon ka baap LOL)is in top 5 Shocked
kahiin list descending order mein to nahi padni hai LOL from bottom to top Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82silkrouteKevadivy609sub_rosaPyari_Zahramysticgoryfilmsmazkachazkakabeeraspeaking-Huma-AreYaar

Go to top