India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I just cry.when my Ishaan was cry..

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I just cry.when my Ishaan was cry..CryIshaan's every talk's is right............he is 100% right...............suhana kabhi bhi Ishaan k kader nehi kiya or nahi kabhi samza.......itne din Ishaan sath rehne k bad bhi use Ishaan k koi kader nehi......she don't care for Ishaan.............Ishaan always loved her but she don't care.....................Ishaan is right jab suhana ko Ishaan k koi fikerhi nehi kerti hai tab suhana pura zindegi Ishaan k sath kaise rahegi....i hope suhana realise soon her love for Ishaan....then she will be back soonTongue

Edited by Shakila2244 - 03 January 2011 at 8:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manurGarima_04SushaanManeet--sree--Sinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awwwww.................same here.........bt no worries..............things r goin 2wards positive side.........jus dis week.............n den back 2 our SUSHAAAN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shakila2244

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Magar suhana madam ko toh koi faraq nahi padta ishaan ke ansoo dekh kar.wo toh kehti rahi ki mujhe tumhari koi fikra nahi hai.... i don't care youConfused aur hum logo ko suhana ke thode se ansoo dekh ke hi bura lag raha tha.......acha hua jo sonali ne suhana ko thoda bahut sabak toh sikhayaSmile

Jay soni was exceptional todayClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shakila2244

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Magar suhana madam ko toh koi faraq nahi padta ishaan ke ansoo dekh kar.wo toh kehti rahi ki mujhe tumhari koi fikra nahi hai.... i don't care youConfused aur hum logo ko suhana ke thode se ansoo dekh ke hi bura lag raha tha.......acha hua jo sonali ne suhana ko thoda bahut sabak toh sikhayaSmile

Jay soni was exceptional todayClap

yea today Jay's act superb,he such a very good Actor.Smile

SuShaanRocks Goldie
SuShaanRocks
SuShaanRocks

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sory guyz just away from d topic but will u tell me dat did jaiRa performed in 2day jdj? Plz tell me so I can vote.
ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
 i totally agree wd u guys today.........today our ishaan was exceptional....he acted too good...i could not stop myself frm crying when eshaan was tellin all such bitter truths to suhana.........i just loved todays episode..it ws a true mindblowing and touchy one...good job...ClapClapClapClap
fulfun Newbie
fulfun
fulfun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
i'm a silent reader. i have come across many posts where every one is saying that Suhana is innocent and nice hearted person.
I'm just curious................is there any difference between dumb person and  nice hearted.
How come you can understand every dam person in the family but not the very man bcoz of whom you are in that family.
gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
How typical ishaan can't take any blame for his actions. Why is he crying? I mean since his darling sona has come in the scene what exactly has he been doing to try make an effort with suhana. He is on about how much he does for her and let's her do wat he wants but does 2 wrongs make a right. Suhana was open and honest regarding sid but what ishaan has been doing with sona was 100% wrong. Even if their relationship hasnt developed into a physical relationship they are still married and she is his wife. Marriage takes time ESP arranged. If he felt like he didn't know where he stood in relationship or what suhana felt then there is a thing called talking which he clearly felt comfortable with doing with sona. After marriage ur wife shud be ur soulmate ur companion ur friend but ishaan was to intrested in showering his attention time love on sona. One thing sona is his childhood friend that was the past and suhana is his present n future. He is dumb if he thinks he can keep a wife but have a girl mate as his best friend, soulmate. Haven't elders taught him what a wife means and how she shud be treated. And I'm not jus sticking up suhana but both needed to communicate their feelings and been encouraged by family to go out interact be good friends if that had happened before their bond would hve sustained sona fiasco as there would not have been insecurities like they are now on both sides.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.YusBee

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top