Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana still needs................ (Page 2)

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
u all r 2 much!
                        ya i know she is only sensible person in this house but now she has lost all her sensesBig smile she has dug a deeeeeeeeeeeep hole in earth and has fallen in dat hole in ishaans love.LOL hope she ll back soon from dat hole!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyaa-

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

suhana is just like kid .......3..you raise the voice and madam forgets all the  logic's...............and simply believe in TIT FOR TATLOL...........you hurt me i'll hurt you even moreDead

And she did it too by saying to ishaan in a harsh and rude manner ki mujhe tumhari koi parvaah nahi hai....i don't care of youConfused
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Suhana knows very well that she loves Ishaan today her tears said it all when Ishaan said:'its upto you whether you wanna leave or you wanna stay'. The way she said:'tumhara matlab yeh hai ke main yeh ghar chor ke chali jaon'.....the way she said it explains it all she is so in love with Ishaan its just that her anger and her ego is coming between her love i am quite excited about tomorrow's episode things are going to be alright Suhana is on her way to confess her love.....she dont need anyone now she will solve this on her own i trust Suhana i know she will do what her heart will tell her to do she just need to focus on her feelings she had to listen to her heart now everything is going the way i want it to go Suhana has realized her love she loves Ishaan it was written on her face and in her eyes.....when she said i dont care about you Ishaan and when the tears dropped from her eyes it was so touching i can see it in her eyes that she is hurt and she wants to hug Ishaan and she really really want to say that she loves him.Ragini did the scene very well MASHALLAH hats off to herClapClap.The emotions of Suhana just told me that she is so in love with Ishaan i am really really excited for tomorrow......now everything is going on SGP wayWink
Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Itni jaldi Tube light nahi jalaigee still atleast 3 days needed!!!!! tomorrow nothing much would happen, just flash backs for Ishaan, and Suhana at her Dad,s . Wednesday muk mukka( patch up) ki try, thursday , road to muk mukka and then by FRIDAY, tube light might SHINE !!!!!! or they leave us restless again all through the week end  and the SHUBH GHADI would be Monday the 11th of January!!!!!!
Anybody wanna bet!!!! eik ka das , eik ka das
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Itni jaldi Tube light nahi jalaigee still atleast 3 days needed!!!!! tomorrow nothing much would happen, just flash backs for Ishaan, and Suhana at her Dad,s . Wednesday muk mukka( patch up) ki try, thursday , road to muk mukka and then by FRIDAY, tube light might SHINE !!!!!! or they leave us restless again all through the week end  and the SHUBH GHADI would be Monday the 11th of January!!!!!!
Anybody wanna bet!!!! eik ka das , eik ka das

Very well predicted....but i think confession will happen on friday if they go as per OBS

Go to top