BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 3rd Jan 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

Nice name na? DD...Diplomatic Dolly. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I too just watched it aate jaate. The only funny part was BB playing pranks on Diplomatic Dolly. DD would start dancing with her dirty expressions on 'Sasura dance maare re...' the song assigned to her, and they'd stop it abruptly. Poor DD felt like a fool. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL... BB is being very naughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naughty GOD πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I didn't get it, How they r counting the 5 hours when they don't have any watch to look after the 5 hours, what is all this? Does they have a counter?...............

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Aaj itna sanata kyun hai 😲
Originally posted by axeion

People got bored it seems.. πŸ˜• me too not watching the show today.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by axeion

Sab bore ho chuke hain is show se. πŸ˜• Diplomatic Dolly, Dabangg Dolly, Khaali Khali and amorous Ashmit. Sab complete sanatta package. πŸ˜•
was today's episode worth watching ?
Originally posted by temorocks

I didn't get it, How they r counting the 5 hours when they don't have any watch to look after the 5 hours, what is all this? Does they have a counter?...............

They must be following the old style..predicting the time by looking at the skiesπŸ˜† but jeez! even that needs some level of intelligence...which all the 4 housemates lackπŸ˜›

P.S: Hello and Happy new year everyoneπŸ€—

Sab bore ho chuke hain is show se. πŸ˜• Diplomatic Dolly, Dabangg Dolly, Khaali Khali and amorous Ashmit. Sab complete sanatta package. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by purva

People got bored it seems.. πŸ˜• me too not watching the show today.. πŸ˜•

A week more to go before it's all done. Aaj ka show dekhoon ya nahin πŸ˜•

Seriously MB.. first time in BB history.. I don't care who wins or loses this crappy show.. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kuttabhai

was today's episode worth watching ?

Are people still watching this show? I wonder which forum would have such low TRPs in the final weekπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am just waiting for World Cup to start nowπŸ˜›