....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Glad to see you!! ....I am happy to know that people are joining our forum Smile
n old members r leaving d forum..............OuchOuch

U better don't leave this forum!! ....Shocked .... I know you are disappointed ...but thoda waqt toh doon yaar Smile
arrey i'm toh comiong to forum for my frnds only yaar.Big smile.otherwise d show is dead............DeadAngry alll bz of arrushi track.................Angry

Don't say that yaar...I am sure it will be back soon Smile
d chances r vry loww.................OuchOuch   i think cv's shd have concentrated on krishna getting selfdependent than shiffting track again on arrushi..............DeadAngry

Well...we all wanted Arushi out of TN...they are just showing that .....we can't be complaining about that now..can we?? WinkTongue
Krishna independence track will come...they have already taken the first step...they will definitely show it..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Thussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Glad to see you!! ....I am happy to know that people are joining our forum Smile
n old members r leaving d forum..............OuchOuch

U better don't leave this forum!! ....Shocked .... I know you are disappointed ...but thoda waqt toh doon yaar Smile
arrey i'm toh comiong to forum for my frnds only yaar.Big smile.otherwise d show is dead............DeadAngry alll bz of arrushi track.................Angry

Don't say that yaar...I am sure it will be back soon Smile
d chances r vry loww.................OuchOuch   i think cv's shd have concentrated on krishna getting selfdependent than shiffting track again on arrushi..............DeadAngry

Well...we all wanted Arushi out of TN...they are just showing that .....we can't be complaining about that now..can we?? WinkTongue
Krishna independence track will come...they have already taken the first step...they will definitely show it..Smile
hmmmmm.......................nice anailsis dr...................Clap quite surprising for me............EmbarrassedLOLLOL WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

hmmmmm.......................nice anailsis dr...................Clap quite surprising for me............EmbarrassedLOLLOL WinkLOL[/QUOTE]

Tu mera mazaak phir se uda rahin haina? ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

hmmmmm.......................nice anailsis dr...................Clap quite surprising for me............EmbarrassedLOLLOL WinkLOL

Tu mera mazaak phir se uda rahin haina? ShockedAngryLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE] ROFL srry yaar......was trying to create a happy enviourment on forum..................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Tu mera mazaak phir se uda rahin haina? LOL
ROFL srry yaar......was trying to create a happy enviourment on forum..................LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL..don't worry..once the show starts ...we might see it buzzing again Smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

ROFL srry yaar......was trying to create a happy enviourment on forum..................LOL

[/QUOTE] lets hope................Embarrassed otherwise.........some behooda members will always b there to rock d forum.....................LOLLOL 
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

ROFL srry yaar......was trying to create a happy enviourment on forum..................LOL

lets hope................Embarrassed otherwise.........some behooda members will always b there to rock d forum.....................LOLLOL [/QUOTE]

Like u WinkTongueBig smileLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

srry yaar......was trying to create a happy enviourment on forum..................LOL

lets hope................Embarrassed otherwise.........some behooda members will always b there to rock d forum.....................LOLLOL 

Like u WinkTongueBig smileLOL
[/QUOTE] okk lemme clear i didn't said this that u'll take my name than......................EmbarrassedROFL  i meant to all group.............which is missing now a days............OuchLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index