Posted: 13 years ago
welcome to the forum dear have a great timeπŸ˜›
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

U better don't leave this forum!! ....😲 .... I know you are disappointed ...but thoda waqt toh doon yaar 😊
arrey i'm toh comiong to forum for my frnds only yaar.πŸ˜ƒ.otherwise d show is dead............🀒😑 alll bz of arrushi track.................😑
@pragati.tankha:  sorry maybe typing mistake
@SaacheeSyna: I am a silent reader for a very long time, I just love to read all the discussions, etc.

Glad to know that you know my name 😊
i also wanted to ask him d same ques....lekin aapko chance de diya.............πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by b2011

@pragati.tankha:  sorry maybe typing mistake
@SaacheeSyna: I am a silent reader for a very long time, I just love to read all the discussions, etc.
no need to say srry ....i just correct my name............😊  besides everyone on forum...spe my frnds have a spe name for me..............πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

arrey i'm toh comiong to forum for my frnds only yaar.πŸ˜ƒ.otherwise d show is dead............🀒😑 alll bz of arrushi track.................😑

Don't say that yaar...I am sure it will be back soon 😊
@ladyrose, telstra: thanks
@pragati.tankka:  I am female and much older than you
Originally posted by b2011

@ladyrose, telstra: thanks
@pragati.tankka:  I am female and much older than you
opps than i'm srry...................πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   btw how do u know my age................πŸ˜²πŸ˜†  

Don't say that yaar...I am sure it will be back soon 😊
d chances r vry loww.................   i think cv's shd have concentrated on krishna getting selfdependent than shiffting track again on arrushi..............🀒😑

Tthis forum is my only entertainment.  I am working and do not even watch tv, very rare.  In between my work just check forum every now and then.