Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Maan banaa KARAMCHAND...Chidd gaya JUNG (Page 32)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by sksg

Highlights:

Maan worried for Geet, and finding reasons to meet.

Geet refused to be Geet Handa, and now, how can Brij's anger ever become tanda?

Annie in Arjun's arms is taken over by his charms.

Office folks look very hearty while making arrangements for new year party. Happy to take sides of bride and groom, but not brave enough to face boss's fume.

Maan in warning Annie has his brotherly authority flexed, and leaves Annie totally perplexed.

Arjun's phone talk reveals potential for harms, and sets off Maan's ever present alarms.

Annie confides in Geet her doubts and perplexity. Geet sheds light on the seeimg complexity.

Maan turns sleuth to uncover the truth. He sets a trap with a lonely nonexistent Geet. Arjun takes the bait and Brij follows suit.

Noteworthy Dialogs of the day:

"Paas ana hi hai tho nai bahane doondleejiyenaa"

"Aapke hote hue Geet kabhi akeli ho sakthi?"

"Mein Maan Ki Geet Hoon, Khuraana Khandaan Ki Geet, Geet Khuraana"

"Ab Mein Sirf Geet Hoon, Woh bhi sirf pheron tak"

Best Scene of the day (My POV): Dreams do come true ...................

Succinct as Always babes....!!   What did you think of the promo....for me it seemed to CHILDISH....a bit CHEEZY....ok kill me....jhootis maro!!!

Promo looks like a dream that seems to come true, but I have my doubts after reading the new article about Maan's vow. Something is going to happen this week which will make Maan violent and take that vow. That seems like the bomb sugar-coated by the dreamy (or in your words "cheezy") promo.

But, in a way, it ties back to an earlier dialog of Maan's. Guess it was in another promo during fake engagement time - in which he asked Geet "Do you expect a raajkumar will come for you only a white horse."

Yes...Sri...i remember that too....Maan being ultra romantic...Geet ka har sapna pura kerega...!!  Gotta love the guy!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

And that promo was soooo dreamy!!!!

it reminded me of cinderella, sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Princess and the Frog, ect...ect...and the list goes on!!!

Yes it was cheesy, but who ever said that fairy tales aren't cheesy???

Whether a glass slipper, or transforming from a mermaid to a human, whether going through so many hurdles....the prince always comes for his princess....Ariel, Cinderella, and Arora and many other princesses met their prince charming....but even after that they had to go through soo much....their princes fought....and got to their princesses

Just like that our geet.....the village girl who has gone through many hurdles.....even after meeting her prince charming....she is going through tests everyday....

a small town girl who is young, beautiful, intelligent as well as innocent.....in a city sorrounded by friends, enemies, and strangers....

the buildings behind her show a lonely girl in a city, tryin to live a normal life...working earning....but at the same time dreams of her prince charming like every normal girl out there!!!!

He comes......on a horse.....is this real....could this be real...no it cant every dream she has ever dreamt of has come shattering down....

but this time, even in her dreams....the prince charming from the city came as a stranger....he neither did she know when they made a place in their hearts for one another

this very own prince charming comes out from the fog.......the hurdle....and he will fight the whole world if he has to......to get to his princess....

and that was what i saw in those few mins in the precap

Shivu, Incidentally, it reminded me also of cinderella, especially the Dreams Come True song of disney's cinderella movie.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
woah is it me......or did i just see mommy and kullu writin to one another after soooo long!!!!

Wow.....i am loving it....both of u write sooo damn well!!!!
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Jo bhi karne ka.....

magar only Maan maaan maan....bolne ka.....

agar aur kuch naam nikla.....to apun tommy ko nikallega....

aur double ijjaat ka phalooda ho ga.......lungi nikaal dungi......samjha kya??
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Oh mere sapno ke saudagar mujhe aisi jagah le jao
Main chahti hoon mere humsafar mujhe pariyon ki duniya dikhao

Pyaar hi pyaar ho jis jagah mujhe aisa jahan dikhao
Oh mere sapno ke saudagar mujhe aisi jagah le jao...

Chanda ki rath pe woh aayega ek din
Mujhe saath le ke woh jaayega ka ek din
Meri maang bhar deyga taaron se woh
Banayega dulhan mujhe, banayega dulhan mujhe
Banayega dulhan mujhe
I love this song di, it is cute....where do u come up with songs like these????LOL

Today episode was fabulous, humare CV's ka kya kehna, kaha hai na unn pur trust karo, roz roz patience lose na kiya karo....

Epi started with Geet in the office and MSK came in room...Loved it how Geet told him "abb paas aana hai toh koi naya bahana dhoondiye na" lolz...He is such a sweetheart yaar, very caring.....Loved Geet convo with Maan, Maan ki Geet, Maan Khurana...Iss naam ko sunn kur kissi ki himmat hai jo mere pass aaye hahahaha situation ko kaise chill kurna hai yeh koi MaanEet se seekhe...Both are perfect for eachother.....Munda pulled her leg and told her "you are not khurana yet, cause pheras not done, so she still Handa" and this Handa made her upset...Arey kudi teri batti aati jaati rehti hai kya, kabhi kabhi tu Handa nahin rehti, aisa kyon?
This scene was very cute, a maaneet moment is always fabulous.......maan is concerned after that incident at night, and is still quite worried......he has almost lost geet many times....and now even the though of losing her again makes him uneasy!!!
I love the fact that whenever geet is upset, maan tries to set everything right....and whenever maan is upset, she tries to set everything right.....
i love the fact that they always talk things out....they never hide anything from one another.....no matter what, anything goes wrong....they always talk....and this aspect is very different in this show....maaneet have a beautiful understanding between one another!!

Brij buri baat beta, kisi ki baat chup kur nahin sunte hain, conclusions pur jump nahin kurte hain, behn ko maarne ka khayal nikalo, jeeju aapke bohut despo hain behn ke liye, kahye ka phokat mein panga leyne ka.....
Brij like i said is a traumitized soul....he was already a horrible person who was never in any sense.......but now he is at his worst best......he will kill anyone that will keep him from killin geet...he killed an innocent chef.......which shows that this man will NOT stop at any cost.....he is not a brother.......he is just something else a total alien........even a brother would think twice before hurting his sister....

bros and sisters fight.....but bros always love their sisters....and always want to protect them from the world....

Maan is one brother who is doin the full deed of a brother.....and Arjun.....is a good brother but no necessarily either.....because yes w.e he has planned is for his sister....but if he really cared for her....he would try to find out more about this issue....

maan would have found out the full story first......Arjun is a good brother, but he has no idea what he is doing...

Brij i wouldn't even call him a brother...he is a curse for any brotherOuch

AA battery kuch bhi kurlo, you guys cant take MaanEet place...not in this janam ok....Thank God Brij entered in room, and we saved by torture....Sorry yaar i like Arjun, but AA haven't clicked for me...Time pass ok, but cant be go go ga ga behind them...Specially when i am MaanEet die heart fan.....I lubed Brij, how innocently he was behaved "ji zaror".....
I know di, i bare AA battery only because i know that they are the reason why Gurti are sane right nowROFL
the reason why gurti are gettin rest.....but AA chemistry never clicked for me....it was not like i didn't try i did......but i feel nothing....Ouch
Like i said before, i like piyush, and i liked him in Pratigya.....but here the character of maan overshadows him....that i can't notice him...
and Di, don't u dare use Hot on Maan now....u used it on Arjun, and now the word is a used word....it is useless....so hot is something we cannot describe maan with any longerConfusedLOL

Haila Manisha kitni sohni lug rahi thi sajh dhaj ke lolz...Screen stealer hota ja raha hai lolz...And today he admitted that he is the boy, are u sure Manisha?Ouch Hmm so boys have some plans as well, wohooo kya hoga, hum daikheingye....Annie got tensed to know that MSK doesny like Arjun, what you guys think she will do?
I enjoy watching Manisha on screen, as well as adi, pinky, ect....they need to use them more often.....cause they always bring a smile on my face....cause of their mastiTongue
Manish as usual is amazing to watch......loved her part today.....and Pinky is sooo cute....as well as Adi....loved how everyone is sooo excited for their boss's wedding...as well as their friend, Geet's wedding......

and it is good to see that even now, when maan steps into that room.....they all get scared....it is good to see that no one takes maan lightly stillApprove
that is character consistency!!!!

Thank God MSK heard that Arjun was talking with NT, and they have some plan, but he missed the part where he praised them, and specially Geet part...MSK good that u are suspecting Arjun, but dont be blind, he is not there to hurt Geet..Geet ka dushman tumhare saath hi hai....It will fun to watch both hotties clash....Lubed it how he have told Maan ke apne daire mein rahiye, koi toh aaya mere sher ko takkar deyne....but end of the day MSK rules the world...
DiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
u cannot use Hot for maan anymore....got it....u just ijaat ka phalooda doing to maan....callin arjun hot.....arjun is NOT HOT......arjun is theek thak.......but Maan is A KILLER......like mommy said....."maan is maan, uska koi jawab nahin"....no english word......or any word in any language can describe this man!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haila Annie didnt know that Arjun is NT bro, chalo yeh bhi acha hai, and sorry to say she always so fake, the way he shocked it seems koi farkh nahin painda.....Anyways i wanna see what she will do now? I hope she will tell Arjun about what his sis and her bro Dev did with Geet....

MSK tried to trapped Arjun, but Brij got trapped, Arjun was less bother...Abb yeh baat MSK nahin janta na...What you guys think, MSK will see Brij tomorrow? I am sure not, drag this till next week.....Loved Geet and Maan convo in car, cute convo...

Story is going really great, enjoying watching...Let see Brij ka kaisa hoga parda fash....From day 1 i knew it that Arjun likes Geet, and he will definitely be her friend like Meera, i am waiting to see how he will find out what his sister and Dev did to Geet....

Over all epi was good, specially for me, i enjoyed alot, and iam giving 9/10, 1 marks i cut for Aniies fakeness, rest were superb...3 hotties stole the epi.....
like nihu described the 3 men...i will make a description my way now...

Maan-hotalicious, sexy angry young man
Arjun- theek thak wala mystery man
Brij- khunni wala angry young man

I just hope ani does not spoil anything and uses her brains... i am also hopin that Geet starts using her akaal a bit too

di i loved ur take....and i also agree with the ratings.....
today the episode had a great kick start....i hope it keeps on this way forever......

story, and in the story the moments......always remember that...
a good show always needs a good story line.......that will capture the audience's mind....and amazing top notch actors.......and amazing moments in the storyline that our screenplay writers do...

we have top notch actors.....if Nikunj works on it a bit....i know she can get there.....
and we are startin to get a gripping storyline....so hope it stays that way...

for now......the screenplay writers...don't wanna say much about them...but i am willin to give them a chance....so lets see what they do to keep ours mouths open....and widen our eyes....
keep us awake....and askin for moree.......keepin the unpredicability factor....and surprising us....

so di, if u are sayin trust the cv's....yeh lo....maine sab kuch CV's pe....and vinu pe chod diya.....
so lets see what they can do....to bring the show back up to the top......and to maintain it again for another 8 monthsEmbarrassed

Muniza
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Kulu ... what about Maan ? main samjhi nahi ....Confused
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -honeydew-

i would have loved it had there been a split screen between the three men towards the end of the episode ...

All three men...

Angry ...
Grumpy
Sexy 
Sweaty ...

Niha ... run away from here ... and get a life ..Tongue

For Me -

Angry - Brij
Grumpy - Arjun...as he didnt get too much time with Anni today
Sexy - MANN...there is no competition here

SWEATY - ???  NIHU....mein bataoon why you would be SWEATY??
LOL

lovb u for thisLOL for maan mujhe reply kahan kiya
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
heylo all ... good morning .. me at work ... but while at work, i thought id cram some time to say hi ... wassup ???

saw the new title montage .. it looks fab ! u wont believe it .. i was just thinking about it the other day .. and i was like ... its high time they had a new title montage
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
kisi ne mere future track suggestions nahi padhey ... what is this guys ... me dukhi .. ati dukhi ... :(

nihu is crying ....and crying and crying

Go to top