Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Maan banaa KARAMCHAND...Chidd gaya JUNG (Page 2)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Bearzoo Beshabab Benishaan
Benaam Khwahish Ka Dil Hai Jawaan
Bekhauf Besabr Bezubaan
Kaatil Ki Nazre Tiken Ge KahaanOuch

Kitne Chehre Hai
Raaz Gehre Hai
Raat Kaali Hai
Shak Sunehre Hai
Chalte Saaye Hai
Kadam Tehre Hai
Kya Kashmakash Hai Yeh

**EDITED**

A different start to a New Week

Character consistency of both Geet and Maan remained intact in the opening scene where Maan still shows his disturbed state of mind for Geet living alone at the outhouse and Geet on the other hand assuring him that he can talk to her whatever it is what's bothering himSmile

But other than that i couldn't understand the essence of the entire seq....I felt it was shown just so that Brij gets to know what Geet's status with her Surname is and so that it triggers his anger moreConfused

The New BG music (For Maaneet) was something different and fresh...In fact almost all the latest BG's be it between Maan-Arjun ya Ani-Arjun are appeasing to the ears.Wink

Ani-Arjun Seq....New development,they finally had their first fall and catch...But it was too fake...it had loads of resemblance with the earlier Geet falling on Maan seq...Mujhe Tab Maaneet Seq bhi fake laga...and today Ani-Arjun was also too fake...

Maan Singh Khurana still rooted - does not approve of ARJUN....no matter what  nobody or nothing can invade his though process.....Since the day he got to know ASR is NT's bro he has kept Arjun at a distance and still maintains it....and MSK being MSK hum isse kam expect bhi toh nahi karenge....Wink

Arjun's dialogues in his so called Phone Conversation with NT....showed that he infact is a Nice Guy, is Good at Judging people but is influenced by NT or thats what is being projecting right now..Is Arjun somebody who will be influenced by NT to the core, or will he trust his instincts as the story unravelsWink

Loved the Progress in the Twist...Maan doubting Arjun being the culprit, and resolving to trap him, in the process giving Brij access to his Mission...

The three way parting be in paths,ways and respective missions was the show-stealer in today's episode

6 days is really taking a toll on our Actors...
They looked really tired and worn out...

Looking forward to the future episodes...

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 03 January 2011 at 11:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihueminentYasmeen786ravenheartmausam19meravigilisoLavZ--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
The men took the cake today !!! while the women played dainty darlings ... stop stereotyping ...!!
Loved the Maan and Arjun takkar- Arjun is not a bad man!! aur ab woh pitne waala hai ... kyunki Annie ko sach ka pata lag gaya hai .. and now she is going to ignore him.. but not for too long ... cos his charm is something she may not be able to resist . lekin lagta hai ... that will also be a reason why Maan will hate Arjun more ...
It was an apt episode that opened up tracks for the coming days ...
For now, i am still dreaming about the new promo !! it was very dreamy !! well it looked like a dream ...
I am quiet looking forward to things going wrong, cos, its only when tings go wrong is there fun to set them right and make things happen your way! I love the idea of the current track ...

Arjun and Annie- complications on the way, but love will triumph ...
Maan and Geet-mess on the way, but love with conquer ...
Brij- AYM on the prowl ... he will almost get there only to lose it ...
Dadi- silent spectator to the tamasha, who perhaps will never again trust another ...

I am looking forward to the coming episodes ....!! 

The pedicure ensured, when trouble is brewing Maan will try an tackle all of it by himself while Geet will stay protected within the four walls of his heart and also his home ...!!

It was a takkar of the lords ....
The Handas
The Rathods
The Khuranas...

The war has begun !!!

Edited by -honeydew- - 03 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sihueminentYasmeen786ravenheartSia89mausam19meravigilisoLavZ--Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Highlights:

Maan worried for Geet, and finding reasons to meet.

Geet refused to be Geet Handa, and now, how can Brij's anger ever become tanda?

Annie in Arjun's arms is taken over by his charms.

Office folks look very hearty while making arrangements for new year party. Happy to take sides of bride and groom, but not brave enough to face boss's fume.

Maan in warning Annie has his brotherly authority flexed, and leaves Annie totally perplexed.

Arjun's phone talk reveals potential for harms, and sets off Maan's ever present alarms.

Annie confides in Geet her doubts and perplexity. Geet sheds light on the seeimg complexity.

Maan turns sleuth to uncover the truth. He sets a trap with a lonely nonexistent Geet. Arjun takes the bait and Brij follows suit.

Noteworthy Dialogs of the day:

"Paas ana hi hai tho nai bahane doondleejiyenaa"

"Aapke hote hue Geet kabhi akeli ho sakthi?"

"Mein Maan Ki Geet Hoon, Khuraana Khandaan Ki Geet, Geet Khuraana"

"Ab Mein Sirf Geet Hoon, Woh bhi sirf pheron tak"

Best Scene of the day (My POV): Dreams do come true ...................

Edited by sksg - 03 January 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Yasmeen786ravenhearteminentmeravigiliso--Nargis---honeydew-

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

WinkWinkWinkReserveSmile although im kinda new and i dont really know how what to doConfused

Ok so this is my first analysis thing...here goes...wish me luck people and please dont kill meConfused

Firstly Arjun..... I kinda like him...i mean i think he genuinely is falling for Annie...no matter what he's come to do i think he does actually like her...because when he came into the office no-one was there and Annie wasnt looking at him so he didnt have to keep staring at her...but he did - which makes me think that he might actually like her. And he does remind me a bit of Maan, because...well they both do the staring thing...and he is quite straightforward. Like when Maan was telling him that he should stick to being  awedding planner i liked the way he told him that he shouldnt be treated this way. Hes not afraid to stick up for himself which is kinda good. Also i agree with what someone said before (sorry i dont know your name its gone off the page :s ) about how since Maan and Arjun were walking on the same side, opposite to Brij, that maybe they will deal with Brij together
anyway i think thats enough on just Arjun

Maan....as usual he was awesome...I love how he can be all romantic and kinda shy with Geet one minute and then go all protective big brother and fiance the other. I get what you guys say about how maybe the actress that plays Annie needs to improve on her facial expressions...but i think she plays her part well. I like how she's jealous of Tasha and then kinda cute and scared of her big brother the next. Also im kinda excited to see what she does next now that she knows Arjun is Naintara's brother

The Annie-Arjun love stroy for me is kinda cool...yeaah the fall wasnt really original but they have time to develop and come up with better ideas...but sometimes the old tricks work too Wink

I really dont like Brij...but he does bring out the whole protective side of Maan, which is the only good thing of his character

Geet is Geet...i liked her little monologue about her name and stuff...why does Brij want her to keep her name......they humiliated her and destroyed her life......so what if you lost your respect you cna earn it back...but you stole her innocence and ruined her life....how you gonna give that back to her!!!

I think today's episode was all for the guys and they all did a terrific job!!Big smile

Ok so thats my contribution...what do you guys think???
Confused

Edited by cue1 - 03 January 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sihueminentYasmeen786ravenheartmausam19meravigilisoadoremevirgo-honeydew-Infinitedreams

karimaan Groupbie
karimaan
karimaan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
sorry

Edited by karimaan - 03 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Hello...

Me not reserving coz no idea what i can write......just like it here...addictive just like GHSP..

Just my small view point after seeing the episode just now...

will edit later..

Brij all Black...One track..Geet ka sarwanash.....

..Arjun good at heart.."woh itne bure nahi hai..to NT"...

Maan ke shatir dimaag on track...But after arjun...Brij saved from the wrath of MSK..for now.

.Looks like it will be brij who will pay for his deeds big time...

...Ne now aware of NT being Arjun's sister..thank god!!!..

.extremely interesting turn of events....

OMG..so looking out for tomorrow's episode..GHSP simply rocks...

whoopy..looks like NT still in picture..wow

bye for now..Inshallah will be back a little later...

Nihu..ab toh mein come...u no narraz ok...

chalo bye

lotsa love

Mags

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmeen786ravenhearteminent--Magnificent--mausam19meravigiliso--Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Maan on a horse .....looking absolutely AMAZING.....Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming Embarrassed Embarrassed
Heart....

ab isme kya reserve  karoon aur kya likhoon ....me gone to La La Land ... Day Dreaming Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing BlushingDay Dreaming

will be back if i'm sane enough LOL LOL

Edited by Jes75 - 03 January 2011 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmeen786ravenhearteminent--Nargis--

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hi jes..
yaar i like your post..par i cannot use the like button...so this is it..
@jes  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--Yasmeen786

Go to top