Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots - Maan banaa KARAMCHAND...Chidd gaya JUNG (Page 17)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13176

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Oye...ja ke GHUSAL karke aa.................LOL

Originally posted by -honeydew-

koi shak....

Vinu ....!! aur koun...

Vinu ke saamne Nissar ka astitva hi kya hai mere liye ?
yeh sawaal apne mujhe kiya hi kaise ?
mera dharam bhrast ho gaya ...
mujhe jaakar nahana hai ...
ab uss paraye manav ke baare main mere saamne baat na karo ..
mere woh sun lenge toh unhey bahut bura lagega ..

Originally posted by --Nargis--

The QUESTION is WHOSE heart....Vinu's or Nissar's??Confused

Originally posted by -honeydew-

does he have a choice ROFLROFL
yeh ishq haaye ...
yeh ishq haaye

(nihu jumps and sits on a huge heart)

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Originally posted by maneet1985

 
Jawaani jaan-e-man haseen dilruba
Milein do dil jawaan
nisaar ho gaya
Jawaani jaan-e-man haseen dilruba
Milein do dil jawaan
nisaar ho gaya ( btw its nissar Embarrassed)
Shikaar khud yahaan shikaar ho gaya
Yeh kya sitam huwa
Yeh kya gulam huwa
Yeh kya ghazab huwa
Yeh kaise kab huwa
Na jaanoon main na jaane woh, aha
Jawaani jaan-e-man haseen dilruba
Milein do dil jawaan nisaar ho gaya

 
ROFLROFLROFL hai Ram!!! hw can she nt corrct dis Nagss......isse kehthe hai IDOL worshp....Jeeju is very undrstndin..haina JeejjjiiiLOLWink

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
it was like any other episode on monday that opens up avenues for future tracks in the coming week ... however it was a lil dull.. i am not complaining cos the last scene more than made up for all when i saw all three hot men walking in different directions, yet each of them leading to one another ...

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nihu and Mommy.......
 
what did u think of today's overall episode??
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13176

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

mein sone jaa rahi hoon.. Sleepy

i am half sleepy and the net is so slow now!!!!...Cry
Wink
see u all tom.. love u huns...Tongue
 
by the way it should be nissar...(i copied from a webiste)...LOL
 
iska matlab hain woh poor website.. speeling wrong hain!!! oh god...LOLConfused
 
yeh website wale ek kaam ytho teekh se kar nahi saktheAngry
 
anyways good night huns...
Sleepy
i am gonna sleep dreaming about my dreamy!!!Embarrassed


Good night...sleep tight...and do let the Maan bugs bite!!Wink See you tomorrow....hope you enjoyed your first day as an IDIOT!!
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
tub main nani???WinkWink

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Oye...ja ke GHUSAL karke aa.................LOL

Originally posted by -honeydew-

koi shak....

Vinu ....!! aur koun...

Vinu ke saamne Nissar ka astitva hi kya hai mere liye ?
yeh sawaal apne mujhe kiya hi kaise ?
mera dharam bhrast ho gaya ...
mujhe jaakar nahana hai ...
ab uss paraye manav ke baare main mere saamne baat na karo ..
mere woh sun lenge toh unhey bahut bura lagega ..

Originally posted by --Nargis--

The QUESTION is WHOSE heart....Vinu's or Nissar's??Confused

Originally posted by -honeydew-

does he have a choice ROFLROFL
yeh ishq haaye ...
yeh ishq haaye

(nihu jumps and sits on a huge heart)

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Originally posted by maneet1985

 
Jawaani jaan-e-man haseen dilruba
Milein do dil jawaan
nisaar ho gaya
Jawaani jaan-e-man haseen dilruba
Milein do dil jawaan
nisaar ho gaya ( btw its nissar Embarrassed)
Shikaar khud yahaan shikaar ho gaya
Yeh kya sitam huwa
Yeh kya gulam huwa
Yeh kya ghazab huwa
Yeh kaise kab huwa
Na jaanoon main na jaane woh, aha
Jawaani jaan-e-man haseen dilruba
Milein do dil jawaan nisaar ho gaya

 
ROFLROFLROFL hai Ram!!! hw can she nt corrct dis Nagss......isse kehthe hai IDOL worshp....Jeeju is very undrstndin..haina JeejjjiiiLOLWink
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 10790

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i like the title maan bana karamchand....only thing missing was the carrot...
 
i feel so sorry for maan...instead of enjoying his pre-wedding days...he has to stay alert for trouble from arjun....and he is yet to know about the other enemy...
 
the women of the house....they all trust maan implicitly....but wont budge in arjun's case...bechara maan...the most important event of his life is being planned by someone he does not trust at all....
 
i loved the angry maan avatar....maan-brij confrontation scene was awesome....but wat i hated is that arjun had the last word...
ok CVs...note down one thing...I WANT MY MAAN TO HV THE LAST WORD ALWAYS....
 
maan worried about geet...i am sure he is thinking of bringing her parents here but he can see that geet doesnt want anything to do with them...
and he thinks that arjun is the one stalking her...
y cant geet listen to maan for a change....she can see that maan is worried about her but still she is adamant to stay back in outhouse...
 
maan is feeling bad because he had to lie to geet though he is doing it for her own gud...
 
the last part was really thrilling...maan following arjun thinking that he will harm geet....but the real enemy of geet is remains unnoticed by maan....
 
things r getting really complicated...i am sure NT doesnt trust arjun and so as backup plan she has bailed brij...
 
things r so unpredictable....i just cant imagine wat will happen on the 10th to make maan take that vow...
 
but...i loved the turn of events today...this week seems very promising....lets c...
 
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
good night deepzu ... sweet dreams ... kal miltey hai ....Hug

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by maneet1985

mein sone jaa rahi hoon.. Sleepy

i am half sleepy and the net is so slow now!!!!...Cry
Wink
see u all tom.. love u huns...Tongue
 
by the way it should be nissar...(i copied from a webiste)...LOL
 
iska matlab hain woh poor website.. speeling wrong hain!!! oh god...LOLConfused
 
yeh website wale ek kaam ytho teekh se kar nahi saktheAngry
 
anyways good night huns...
Sleepy
i am gonna sleep dreaming about my dreamy!!!Embarrassed


Good night...sleep tight...and do let the Maan bugs bite!!Wink See you tomorrow....hope you enjoyed your first day as an IDIOT!!
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 13176

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I liked it...i think it was a very TACTICAL episode...and logistically necessary to move the RAAZ forward....looking forward to the real MEAT of the story!!  I am a CARNIVORE..you know!!Wink

Originally posted by -honeydew-

it was like any other episode on monday that opens up avenues for future tracks in the coming week ... however it was a lil dull.. i am not complaining cos the last scene more than made up for all when i saw all three hot men walking in different directions, yet each of them leading to one another ...

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nihu and Mommy.......
 
what did u think of today's overall episode??


Edited by --Nargis-- - 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooooo Peeps


IF hogaya pagal, cant even like same user posts under 24 hrsAngry...


Anyways havent watched the episode yet, so cant comment much...

Main bekar hi tum sub pur shak kur rahi thi ke havent liked my post, but now i got it, ke humare beech bana IF dushman Angry...





Muniza

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
100,000 Votes for MAAN-CONGRATULATIONS MAAN Fans.

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 51   Views: 16170

-Mmmmm- 51 16170 13 October 2011 at 2:21pm by ManuMaanKhurana
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 39   Views: 13970

lody 39 13970 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
Maan interview,sorry older one,even maan have past

2 3 4 5

Author: puja_30   Replies: 39   Views: 27825

puja_30 39 27825 25 January 2011 at 7:46pm by Jadee777
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 39   Views: 21501

raym1 39 21501 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28
Munda Sada Ghori Chad gaya band baj gaya!!!

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 6   Views: 3774

-LetItGo- 6 3774 20 July 2010 at 5:38am by -LetItGo-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index